Tell us something about yourself

I am 38 soon to be 39. I am a parent. (Don't really dig gender specific labels but since I am female I guess I am a Mommy, though I prefer Daddi.)

I have an exceedingly large book collection that mostly contains urban fantasy, science fiction (and a few specific derivatives of that august branch of literature including cyber-punk, steam punk, as well as splatter/shock punk) and mythology from different cultures as well as horror and books pertaining to my studies on women's issues, shamansim etc.

I am a practicing pagan and self confessed heretic.

I am gender fucked, queer and happily involved.

I don't watch TV, am a music fanatic, love to dance. Can sing when I want to (husky alto/ some tenor) and have been known to talk those of the fairer sex into orgasms. (not bragging~ true)

There. That's all anyone could ever want to know about me.

I'm a radical dame who likes to play games!

I am approximately as arrogant as I am supurb: entirely

I'm Hottie..or Nicole as non-lit folks call me.

Long time no see - welcome back :) Hope you are doing ok :rose:

As for me. I probably don't post on here anywhere near as much as I should, but I have been a member for some time.
I met my partner on this site, and we have been together 3 years and are moving in together soon :)
I am a good boy really, just with some very naughty kinks.
I get twitchy when I have to get public transport without my ipod - I love listening to music, but I love blocking out the mindless chat of the world even more.
My job sometimes involves me being responsible for 6/7 figure sums of money.
I am a sucker for reality tv shows, and also 80s/90s movies such as back to the future and indiana jones.

I have a huge weakness for British accents.
My mouth waters when I see a very pressed man in a suit.
I can orgasm with a single spoken word, as long as it is a certain word and spoken as a command.
I am so painfully shy that I will only order take out online.
At 28 I have been to the doctor exactly 5 time with out my mother being there.
If I didn't have insulin issues, I would live off of potatoes and pasta.
I still blush and fumble when talking about sex.
I am extremely spoiled and appreciate every drop of it.
I often look at castles around the world that are for sale and dream of purchasing one and spending all of my days corseted up and in period dress ranging from 12c to early 18c.
I've also pondered the idea of running a tourist stop of some sort in said castle.
I can spend hours in a fabric store and not buy a thing, correction: before buying a thing, I have yet to walk into a fabric store and not walk out with something.
I love making garments for my friends and family and my favorite pass time is to play dress up with a live doll.
I love buying yarn, but rarely use it.

Thank you all for taking your time and posting anything about yourself!! I'm alwas ears and eyes, mainly because I'm nosey haha. (gotta be honest)

I really hope this thread goes somewhere and I surely see it has. =) So thanks again!!

This is a great thread.........I love reading........and maybe adding a little here and there.......

I am quick to laugh, I want a muscle car, I love honey chobani, I am a bit of a francophile.

I am quick to laugh, I want a muscle car, I love honey chobani, I am a bit of a francophile.
Do you live in France? In not, why would you be such a francophile? Unless this was a play on words and you really have a healthy interest in franks or frankfurters. If that's the case, we should form a club. I'm more a brat man, myself, but anything shaped like a hotdog, or sausage should fall within that group for me.

Now if you really do mean you have a fascination with France, I will at least agree with you that Sarkozy's wife is worth a fascination.

Last edited:
Do you live in France? In not, why would you be such a francophile? Unless this was a play on words and you really have a healthy interest in franks or frankfurters. If that's the case, we should form a club. I'm more a brat man, myself, but anything shaped like a hotdog, or sausage should fall within that group for me.

Now if you really do mean you have a fascination with France, I will at least agree with you that Sarkozy's wife is worth a fascination.

I currently do not live in France, but did you know that there are more cheeses in France than there are days of the year? Unless you are lactose intolerant, how could you not love a country like that?
In addition to some amazing cheeses, french food, in general, is remarkable.
The french have a great sense of humor, sometimes very biting. (Ok, let's overlook the fact that they think Jerry Lewis is the epitome of comedy.)
The language is beautiful. The culture is deep.
Artists: Matisse, Rodin, Toulouse-Lautrec, Seurat, Manet, Monet, Renoir (sorry, stuck in the 19th century).
Authors: Dumas, Camus, Gide, Proust, Hugo, Anais Nin, Simone de Beauvoir,
Films: The 400 Blows, Jean de Florette/Manon des Sources, Cyrano, Au Revoir Les Enfants, and, my favorite film, Amelie.

Then, of course, there is Edith Piaf.

Yep. I'm a francophile, and I will not be ashamed.
attachment.php

But I do love a good brat, especially with sauerkraut and a strong mustard.
<insert yummy sound here>
And I totally agree that Carla Bruni is hella hot.
<insert another yummy sound if you must>

Attachments

• le petit nicolas.jpg
    le petit nicolas.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 364
Nice thread curvie ... I have to say it seems unique for lit and I like it

About Me ... 52 yr old (and I have no idea how THAT happened) Dom man, native to Nor Cal, into erotic reading and hopefully soon, writing as well. I love studying the world of BDSM, in paticular trying to nail down once and for all what it is that all submissive women have in common. There must be something, because I swear I find them all incredibly compelling. Maybe its the way they all seem to bat theyre eyes when they look up at you?

I am a better dad than I used to be, almost as good a friend to others as my friends have been to me, and have been incredibly lucky to have been with some awesome partners in my life. I am never satisfied that I have been everything I could have been to the ladies I have known, and that is one of the best things about lit. You get some really cool ideas here of what a woman wants on more than just the physical level. Things can come out in stories that might be hard to say to any other way.

Of course the ideas for the physical are pretty cool too! In case that wasnt a give away, I also have an incredibly high sex drive ofr a old guy.

Nice thread curvie ... I have to say it seems unique for lit and I like it

About Me ... 52 yr old (and I have no idea how THAT happened) Dom man, native to Nor Cal, into erotic reading and hopefully soon, writing as well. I love studying the world of BDSM, in paticular trying to nail down once and for all what it is that all submissive women have in common. There must be something, because I swear I find them all incredibly compelling. Maybe its the way they all seem to bat theyre eyes when they look up at you?

I am a better dad than I used to be, almost as good a friend to others as my friends have been to me, and have been incredibly lucky to have been with some awesome partners in my life. I am never satisfied that I have been everything I could have been to the ladies I have known, and that is one of the best things about lit. You get some really cool ideas here of what a woman wants on more than just the physical level. Things can come out in stories that might be hard to say to any other way.

Of course the ideas for the physical are pretty cool too! In case that wasnt a give away, I also have an incredibly high sex drive ofr a old guy.

Maybe it is when we give up our control of ourselves and let you completely control us? That alone is beyond intriguing. What part of Nor Cal are you from? I'm in the valley. =)

you know you could be right .... that "completely" word does bring a smile ... I am in the sac area ... lived all over Nor Cal at one time or another though ... from fresno north

I am an idealist at heart.

I used to struggle with my craving for control and sexual dominance, and how it could coexist with my generally compassionate nature. But now I say, fuck it. And am much happier for that.

I am most myself in nature.

I treasure absurdity above almost everything, but sometimes use humor to mask or obscure my feelings.

I had an important relationship end this year, that left me very sad. But now I realize that things often turn out in ways that we don't expect, and couldn't see at the time.

I like rhythmic, repetitive music that I can bounce to. I often play songs I like over and over and over and over, and dance to them. If I post a song, I usually have played it ten times in a row.

I enjoy people who know useless crap. Which is a lot of people on this board.

I have a weakness for Doritos and garlic wheat thins.

I have been skydiving and LOVED it.

Insomnia and I are long time tumultuous friends.

I crave music like I do food.

I work very hard every day at being the change I want to see in the world.

I have an intense affinity for those single serve jam cups you get with breakfast at Diners, and really, they are the only reason I eat toast.

I was very close to my Grandmother growing up and love and miss her deeply.

I am most at peace day dreaming and swinging lazily on my couch swing in my meditation garden that is a constant labor of love in progress.

I am a foodie, a pretty good cook, and can't say no to anything and everything caramel.

I love water in all of its natural states, hugs, helping, and laughing until you cry and your cheeks and belly hurt.

I talk a lot.
I'm a woman but often being considered a "buddy with boobs" by my male friends.
I love high heels and lingerie.
I love rope bondage.
I used to hate to write, until I started writing in English.
I read people very well. I still fool myself and get hurt though.
I'm good with numbers.
I'm clumsy and have a scattered brain.
I multitask.
If I love you, I'll love you forever. It does not mean I'll stay around to be abused though. And if I write you off, that too is forever.
I love to sing but I'm horribly out of tune and self-conscious about it.
I love dancing, and I don't care if I'm bad.
I don't care about politics.
I believe in the fundamental goodness of people. But watch out for the natural selfishness as well.

I talk a lot.
I'm a woman but often being considered a "buddy with boobs" by my male friends.
I love high heels and lingerie.
I love rope bondage.
I used to hate to write, until I started writing in English.
I read people very well. I still fool myself and get hurt though.
I'm good with numbers.
I'm clumsy and have a scattered brain.
I multitask.
If I love you, I'll love you forever. It does not mean I'll stay around to be abused though. And if I write you off, that too is forever.
I love to sing but I'm horribly out of tune and self-conscious about it.
I love dancing, and I don't care if I'm bad.
I don't care about politics.
I believe in the fundamental goodness of people. But watch out for the natural selfishness as well.

i like the thought of the heels and lingerie!

*ahem*

i can be obnoxious, but i'm only testing people.

I am a realist which is probably why people stopped asking me for advice ages ago as I find it difficult to let people lie to themselves about things.

I have a terrible sense of humour and am usually smiling or laughing at something which can be a bit embarressing when I smile at random times for seemingly no reason.

I dropped out of school when I was 16 and have never once regretted it.

I currently have purple hair and am the least artistic/creative left handed pisces ever.

Back