female domination

I could list all my submissive fantasies, but there's no telling which ones he'll share. You'll have to talk to him about it, not us.
 
I could list all my submissive fantasies, but there's no telling which ones he'll share. You'll have to talk to him about it, not us.

I do talk to him, but he doesn't know what he wants either! so i wanted to get ideas to suggest to him.
 
I do talk to him, but he doesn't know what he wants either! so i wanted to get ideas to suggest to him.

Or just make it his job to find out what he wants while you look into what you want out of this?
Then talk about what you have found out?
 
I do talk to him, but he doesn't know what he wants either! so i wanted to get ideas to suggest to him.

How do you know he wants you to be Dominant in the first place? I don't mean this in a scolding or bad way, I am just thinking he was somehow able to tell you that he liked you to be dominant. Maybe it would help to think back to that time and ask him what are some of the things that turns him on about the woman being in charge? This is just conversation. He does not have to come up with a certain act like CBT (cock and ball torture) or spanking, just ask him to describe what turns him on about the woman being in charge?

Here is an example of my first thoughts of why I liked the Women to be Dominant:

1. The outfits look really cool that I see Dommes wear, I would love to see my gf in one of those.
2. Dommes seem to be very confident, I find that attractive for my gf to be confident, take charge and direct what goes on in the bedroom.
3. I like the Domme looking at me as a piece of meat to satisfy her desires. To know that she wants me physically is a big turn on. It becomes more of a turn on when she is in charge and gives me that "look"

With these three above you don't really need any specific acts yet, just go into the bedroom and take charge, then slowly work in over time different things and go with what you find you like the best. Sometimes your conversation may lead you to one area or another based on his answers and your preferences.

I hope this helps. I know it is not easy for some of us to express ourselves verbally, it can be tough at times but worth it in the end.

ES
 
Humiliation is a great one, especially in front of your friends, making him your cuckold, both are my favorites.... Wish to chat on Yahoo my screen name is .... iwillcumwithu2 .... just let me know here so I can sign on
 
Thanks all

he likes me speaking to him in a derogatory manner and instructing. I have managed to set him a challenge to buy me lingerie by himself, which to him is embarrassing as he hasnt done it before. He likes both reward and punishments so we are getting more comfortable with our roles. Though we are switches so we just do it when the mood takes us. Thank you all for the advice and kind words!!! it has been extremely helpful!
 
My husband and I are just starting out, and are in kind of the same place. Basically it's going to be just a trial-by-error kind of thing. He wants to be tied down, maybe spanked. Maybe flogged, defintely wants to try hot wax.

So, talk about what he MIGHT like, and then go from there. That's our plan anyway!
 
Back
Top