who has the most sexually arousing voice?

dominatrixjane

Loves Spam
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Posts
865
ladies which men have the most sexually arousing voice?

top ten in order of preference.

and

men which ladies have the most sexually arousing voice?

top ten in order of preference.
 
I assume you are referring to celebrities? It doesn’t matter anyways because I can’t recall that the particular sound of someone’s voice has ever turned me on. The words they say may, and I’ve definitely heard voices that turned me off but bot on.
 
I love a sexy voice, and my preferences fall into two categories: the baby-doll and the sultry MILF.

In the baby-doll category, think Madonna singing "Santa Baby." That kind of voice always gets me off. Melanie Griffith also does a great one.

In the sultry MILF category, think Brenda Vacarro, Lauren Bacall, Suzanne Pleshette, or Barbara Feldon. Sorry, I can't think of any good examples from this century! It seems to be a dying art.
 
Male : Sam Elliot......I'm not gay or even no-curious but I'd probably do Sam Elliot just as long as he kept talking dirty to me lol

Female: Angelina Jolie idk why but her voice is amazing plus her lips could make your heart flutter
 
FEMALE:

Pikmin off here does it, big time for me.

Celebrity... Nigella Lawson, Liz Hurley....
 
Richard Burton.

The funny thing is, there are probably a large number of listers who don't have a clue who Elizabeth Taylor or Richard Burton are.
 
For a celebrity, James Coburn.

For an ordinary person, not giving his name but he's in my house now. :D
 
The only voice well actually sounds that turn me on is hearing someone next door getting off: self inflicted or sex it turns me on BIG TIME!
 
In order (actual sexual voices, rather than 'good' voices in other ways):

Marilyn Monroe

Marlene Deitrich

Peter Wyngarde

Diana Rigg

Demi Moore

Wanda Ventham

Patrick McGoohan

Jimi Hendrix

Jim Morrison

Morrissey

Nigella Lawson

Chrissie Hynde

CHRISSY AMPHLETT - Jesus Christ! Sex on vinyl.

Toni Childs

Zoe Johnston

at times, Kristin Scott Thomas

Sylvia Kristel

Gong Li

Kerli

Jonathan Mendelsohn


Top TEN?? Yer f*n' crazy - there's heaps!! ...AND there's all these present era ASMR people. Good question, though.
 
Last edited:
A soft Irish accent does for me, as well as Kirsty Young’s Scottish accent . I would like me her to whisper in my ear “ just fuck me” in the dead of night
 
Female celebrity:

Angie Harmon

Kate Walsh

My ex did an amazing Phone Sex voice: Wow, all the guys loved hearing her do that!!
 
I have a thing for Australian/New Zealander accents in general. But as far as celebs go...
Jensen Ackles
Karl Urban
Chris Hemsworth
Sam Elliot
Sean Connery
These fellas could read the dictionary or the phone book And would have me creaming my panties!
 
Sorry, I’m not female but....
my most sexually arousing voice is still Dianna Ross, still, and by far. Most sexual voice of all time imo...
 
Fiona Bruce. I immediately feel guilty when I hear her voice.
 
Easily Jeremy Irons. His best feature is his beautiful, sexy, and sonorous voice.
 
Sir Vivian Richards

I'm not gay but if any voice was going to change that, it would be his.
 
Last edited:
When I was coming of age, for whatever reason Grace Slick of Jefferson Airplane turned me on with her singing. I don't think any other female has ever done that for me through recorded music, and I'm not sure why only her. Maybe I was just super horny at the time and mostly listening to males. I even listened to some of Jefferson Starship's lousy 70s records to enjoy her voice. (Not the 80s stuff though. They had a couple of decent hits but it wasn't the same, voice-wise, to me.) I guess she had some kind of a crooner quality but also rock star attitude. It still hits my erogenous zone today, in a small way. Listen to Somebody To Love, see if you don't get the same reaction. And Google her 60s pics, she wasn't a stunner but she was sexy. I listened to a radio interview with her once too, and her spoken voice was almost as enticing.
 
Back
Top