Sapiosexuals unite

Love intelligent woman. Love the mental stimulation, the chatting, the sharing, the possibilities. So sexy! Usually leads to intense sex as well.

Last edited:
I wish there were a better term for sapiosexual. Until that day happens, most of us will continue to google the term for the hundredth time. :)

ohhh... this thread is almost deserted in comparison to "let's show everyone our tits"! I wonder why... hopefully we all here know very well the answer to that.

Labels still don't sit well with me, but this is a "curiosity type" I can subscribe to. Sapio whatever.

My definition would be something like this:
A person who knows how to express him/her/themselves in a surprising, humorous way... someone who catches my attention by the unexpected, and makes me think very hard to be "at same level of conversation", yes, this definitely gets me very bad.
Together with different accents, languages... I can lower down my aesthetic bar considerably (not to zero though!). And this is not the only effect on me.
This is scarce. Worldwide. Trust me, I looked for people like this in more than one country.

I am writing literotica alone, there is a guy who "self claimed very intelligent and clever", I defied him to write with me. So far, 500 words and he disappeared.
I wrote an ad to write in Italian, not much lucky in there either.
There was another guy (he will be character of my most probable second story), still trying to figure it out what scared him so badly that he also ghosted me.
It makes myself wonder if in fact this "side of me" gets boring with time...

So I keep writing from my own imagination, but I would love to be surprised by someone's brain that just clicks with mine.

Was this a definition or an ad? lol

Sapiosexual: a person who finds intelligence sexually attractive or arousing.

Would you count yourself among the sapiosexual crowd? Who do you find particularly arousing?

Over the years there have been a few men I've found highly stimulating, both intellectually and physically.

My current sapiosexual crush is Peter Zeihan. Damn, I love starting my day listening to his brief geopolitical videos. Something about his casual style and intelligence turns me on so much!

I’m trying to figure out who my current sapiosexual crush is.

Have a few ideas. Well, one in particular
😈

What’s it called if you’re: a person who finds imbecilic behavior sexually attractive or arousing? 🤔

Oh yeah, I'm DEFINITELY a sapiosexual. I've gotten aroused in class before when my female friend/classmate said something intelligent during lecture.😏

Intelligence shows itself in many different ways. For me, it means that I'm good at spotting patterns and developments, and I can very often predict where a conversation is going or what will happen next. This can be intensely boring! As a result, I find it very attractive when someone is able to keep a conversation unpredictable and interesting - which requires at least some level of intelligence too.

What's attractive to me, is not that someone knows a lot of facts or has great logic reasoning skills - it's specifically the intelligence driven conversation skills that make a difference :)

I recently had a very stimulating hours-long conversation with a lovely, intelligent woman over beers. It didn't lead to the bedroom for very good reasons. But spending time with her was extremely stimulating and sexy in its own way. Certainly a nice outcome if skin to skin contact cannot be made.

Intelligence and kindness are the two biggest factors for me. Sure, if someone is nice to look at, it’s great - but it’s secondary to a real intellectual connection. The real spark comes from the mind.

This was my favorite thread. I will quash all urges to make a sapiovirus pun!

I don't know if I would define myself with such a label, but intelligence and passion and critical thinking and self awareness is extremely attractive to me.

Married to a sense of playfulness and wit, and watch me melt.

To the extent that sapiosexuality is more than just "having a type," I'm not sapiosexual. But smart people are definitely my type. Smart faces are more compelling to look at.

Once in a while my "smart-dar" (like gaydar only for smarts) fails. I'll spot someone who looks smart, talk to her, and cringe. It's rare. I can't remember a time when someone turned out to be smart and I didn't already know it before hearing them talk.

Last edited:
Intelligence shows itself in many different ways. For me, it means that I'm good at spotting patterns and developments, and I can very often predict where a conversation is going or what will happen next. This can be intensely boring! As a result, I find it very attractive when someone is able to keep a conversation unpredictable and interesting - which requires at least some level of intelligence too.

What's attractive to me, is not that someone knows a lot of facts or has great logic reasoning skills - it's specifically the intelligence driven conversation skills that make a difference :)
and the surprisingly table turns, and sarcasm, humor. Yes, please!

Back