Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 04-03-2018, 12:09 PM   #26
where_is_RUTH
Literotica Guru

Someone's already said. For some guys you REALLY need to spell it out. Being honest about what you want before you go could save you a lit of hassle

Old 04-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #27
twister947
Mama Tried

Or, you could just throw him down and fuck him. We're simple creatures.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins

Old 04-03-2018, 04:29 PM   #28
Joeknoxville
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlewoman View Post
How do I get this guy into bed?

I have been fantasizing about sex with my coworker for the longest time, but nothing has ever happened between us. Now he has left the company and lives in a different city, but we have kept in touch and I am going to visit him for 2 weeks. I am actually staying in his apartment and we are planning on taking a trip together.

I want him so badly, but I honestly donít know how to tell him or make him notice me as a love interest. What can I do to seduce him while Iím there?
Youíre going to visit him in another city for two weeks, stay at his apartment, and then take a trip together? I have a feeling you wonít have to worry about him noticing you or trying to seduce him. Heís probably trying to formulate the best way to get to fuck you right now. Check back and let us know who made the first move.

Old 04-03-2018, 06:43 PM   #29
pplwatching
Full grown man

Quote:
Do you think I should drop a subtle hint now and then in my email to him? If so, what would be appropriate and not too much?
The best way to end up confused and disappointed after two weeks is to pussyfoot around the subject, in my opinion. Having an unwanted advance blow up in your face and then having to deal with the fallout for two weeks isn't much better. The "I don't want to be just friends" talk can go sideways no matter when you do it, but it's much much harder when you put both of you in an awkward place because the answer is "Sorry, I don't feel the same way."

It seems to me that the best approach is to give him a good old fashioned phone call. Tell him that you're looking forward to the trip, ask if there's anything you can bring along as a house gift, and then get it out in the open before you go. Tell him that you have fond memories of working together, and now that you don't you are hoping that romance might be a possibility. See what he says. If he says, "I'd like that" then you know where you stand.

Good luck!

Old 04-03-2018, 06:50 PM   #30
DesEsseintes
Nusuth

This is why it is always fatal to be professional. It boggles the mind that you did not flirt with him before, but I do believe you. How, though, will he ever believe that you feel something now when you gave no hints before?

I always flirt mildly with every colleague, man or woman, young or old, expressly so that they will never be surprised when we have that 'I have feelings for you' schtick at the end of term drinks. That philosophy makes that old maxim about never working with children or animals even more important, of course.

More seriously, I agree with those saying you cannot be overly subtle. I stand with Arwen on this one:

'If you want him - come and claim him'.

Old 04-03-2018, 10:44 PM   #31
ReadyOne
Ready to Rock!

Quote:
Do you think I should drop a subtle hint now and then in my email to him? If so, what would be appropriate and not too much?
If you're e-mailing (sometimes it's the easiest way to communicate hard information like a flight schedule)...

Would you have have the courage to tell him
  • You've got something to model for him?
  • We should play "truth or dare" or "spin the bottle" or "never ever have I ever"?
  • You're bringing massage oil?
Should be a bunch of other "hooks" you can put out for him to hang his lust on!

After you arrive, follow up.
  • Do you want to see what I brought to model?
  • What game can we play?
  • May I get my massage oil?

Last edited by ReadyOne : 04-05-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Old 04-04-2018, 11:25 PM   #32
nfrrdscnnr1
Really Really Experienced

loooonnnngggg

A long, warm, don't-want-to-end hug at the beginning will work wonders.

Old 04-05-2018, 10:46 PM   #33
bone251
Literotica Guru

Just get naked. Guys understand that.