Pictures of collars

ShyGuy68

The Dane with a cane
Joined
Mar 12, 2000
Posts
23,975
Last weekend I had the pleasure of seeing this collar on a sub i real life, and I think it's one of the nicer looking collars.

I hope that people here will post pics of other collars, to show us what they like.
 

Attachments

  • collar.jpeg
    collar.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 1,935
Here is a picture of one I have been curious about. Anyone here ever use it?
 

Attachments

  • i-1.jpg
    i-1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,639
Just a pic to share

a collar I am rather attached to *smiles*
 

Attachments

  • collar13.jpg
    collar13.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1,410
lovetoread.... those are so beautiful. Oh my god. Would feel so, so sexy, owed, loved, pampered. May I ask where to find them?

Nipple Nooses... I discovered you can very easily make them, that way you can add to the eight if you want. Hematite is a heavier stone so is a good one to use for that, yet still be pretty.

No, I have not worn them yet.
 
ummm.............
got me thinking, maybe i'll get a collar and see what my husbands reaction is!

hehehe
 
lovetoread are you into making things. If so, you can go to a fabric store and find all kinds of cording and lace that could be used to make a white collar. Sometimes they are braided or twistied with pearls, gold or silver beads, etc. These could not be used for bondage (not heavy anyway), but could be used symbolically.

lasavane
 
toe ring

hey cool, i wear a toe ring.

mine is a plain silver band, been on there three years now. i feel naked without it lol

i LOVE the little collar one, but the toes in the photo are ugly lol, mine are cute:)
 
I still like those collars, what is pitiful is that after all of this time, I still have none.
 
Make one for yourself. As a symbol of how far you have gone, how you have grown and blossomed.
 
Collar's

Greetings A/all,
A collar is what you and your Dom/me make......Be it a ring, bracelet, necklace or even a collar......It is a symbol of the bond Y/you both share, something which Y/you both think is the right symbol of the love and bonding.
I have seen many strange things worn as a collar, even tattoo's or brandings. It all depend's on the Dom/me and their sub.

Be Well A/all

:rose: :kiss:
 
I love this~ jmo though.

Not a real functional collar but as something to wear out as a symbol I love this one. But I also have an affinity for dragons and who and what they represent.
 

Attachments

  • dragoncollar.jpg
    dragoncollar.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 672
I really like the collar with the bells on it...have an ankle bracelet with them. I also like the corded one with the lock on it....

Merelan...love the idea of a collar just to symbolize my journey... I feel I've come far and would eventually be priviledged to wear a real one presented especially to me....
 
You should wear on, presented to yourself, by yourself. In a ceremony. make it special.

But then you have to share details of the night.

Bunny, You really are that sexy gal in the avs? Whew.... my. I love the collar.

Kitte, I like that one, maybe without pendant, or sometimes with and others no. Or othertimes a symbol that means something to the two of you. Like, your naughty girl symbol, or your behave symbol.

Things like that.

TantaLiza, I have a bracelet with little bells love it. Want the collar and anklet to match. Might try making them though. In my copious amounts of spare time.
 
Back
Top