Gil T2's Fan Club... check in at this booth

Arden

Un amor, Una verdad
Now someone has started a thread about you. :)

We all love your boyish charm, your darlin' Av's, and your wicked mind. But the best of all are the smiles you bring to others... so very often.

I'm sure that many people will have a lot of great things to say about you, so drop by once in a while to say Hi.

Over 40s :)

We appreciate your starting the Over '40s thread, a place where many of us have made fast friends...

We don't get older, only better. :)

And I'm your no. 1 fan mister.

I love...

.. your sense of humour as shown in your av's

.. your inner strength as needed for your ill health

.. your voice, not many here have heard it, but I have.. and it's sexy.

.. the way you invited tulip and graebeard into your home.

.. YOU!

:heart:

:)

Okay, I'll add my appreciation.....even though I'm sure you don't even remember me....but when I first started posting, not even that long ago....you welcomed me to your thread. And you posted some very lovely comments on the Older Ladies pic thread. You may not know it, but I was nervous, and your response made me feel pretty good about myself....40 wasn't an easy age for me to accept!!For that, I'll always look at your name here and smile.....plus your av's make it impossible not to!!Thank you sweetie!!:) :rose: :rose:

My Best Friend!!!

Gil-t2 is one of the most caring and understanding friends i have ever come across.

Gil-t2 and i have been friends for a very long time and i for one am very lucky to know him.

Gil-t2 is always there for shoulder to cry on or to make me laugh and from the bottom of my heart " I THANK YOU"!!!

Love Ladyoflust ((((( HUGS GIL_T2 )))))

THAKYOU LADIES

Thanks to ARDEN the sexy alter ego of a sexy unknown lady who I'd like to get to know a whole lot more about,

Ladybird who I've been lucky enough to have met in R/L and is truely a friend to me and puts a smile on this old farts face often.

CB you are one very sexy lady who has brightened many of my days here on LIT

Ladyoflust your friendship will never be taken for granted you are kind,sexy,a great friend who I'll always be thank full to you don't realise how much you mean to me in R/L.

Hugs and kisses to each and everone oneof you and the fact you have taken the time to post here is a honour for me regardless of how quick this thread dies.

:heart: each and every one of you.

Hey i'm a fan of Gil's too *Waving hand*..LoL

Hey Gil!!! U know i had to slide on in, and show my love for yaz!!!
I like ur current av..i think that's the one i like the most ;)

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Cipher said:

Hey Gil!!! U know i had to slide on in, and show my love for yaz!!!
I like ur current av..i think that's the one i like the most ;)

Hey Cipher... I keep watching and hoping that one day he'll move that coffee cup!

Ladybird said:

Hey Cipher... I keep watching and hoping that one day he'll move that coffee cup!

..Now that would make an awesome "Straw":devil: ..Wouldn't it???:D

Cipher said:
...Now that would make an awesome "Straw":devil: ..Wouldn't it???:D

I won't comment on Cipher's quote <blushing profusely!>

Just wanted to pop in and say Goodnight, and plant a kiss on the cheek of a very sweet man. :kiss:

Arden

Arden said:

I won't comment on Cipher's quote <blushing profusely!>

Just wanted to pop in and say Goodnight, and plant a kiss on the cheek of a very sweet man. :kiss:

Arden

Aww Arden, i'm sorry...LoL I didn't mean to make ya blush...LoL:eek:

Goodnight Arden, rest well:rose:

Cipher so nice to see you post here

Seeing I haveneglected the threads where we met but you do still have my thoughts with you, as a matter of fact I tried to send some pics to you but got told your email does not exist.
Please pass on my wishes to the fantastic ladies and guys in those thread.
I might get the nerve soon to do a mug free pic.

kisses and cuddles for you.
Gil;) :rose:

Re: Cipher so nice to see you post here

Gil_T2 said:
Seeing I haveneglected the threads where we met but you do still have my thoughts with you, as a matter of fact I tried to send some pics to you but got told your email does not exist.
Please pass on my wishes to the fantastic ladies and guys in those thread.
I might get the nerve soon to do a mug free pic.

kisses and cuddles for you.
Gil;) :rose:

Yep, i just pmmed you my new email address :)

I will also give your regards and your "hello's" to the thread , i'm sure they'll be happy to hear from you;)

See ya later, i'm off to bed.
:heart:

Good Mornin' Gil...

Some hugs and a few long, slow kisses for a very special guy. Have a great day! :kiss:

Thankyou ladies

I am such a lucky guy to have as many friends here in LIT as I do and the more I get to know you all the more important you all become to me.

Kisses & cuddles for you all.:D The only sad part is that we will likely never meet in person which really makes me sad.:(

Re: Thankyou ladies

Gil_T2 said:
I am such a lucky guy to have as many friends here in LIT as I do and the more I get to know you all the more important you all become to me.

Kisses & cuddles for you all.:D The only sad part is that we will likely never meet in person which really makes me sad.:(

Check your E-mail, we've just met! :) :heart:

Re: Thankyou ladies

Gil_T2 said:

Never say never...u just might;)

How are u hunnibee???

Hi Arden, Hi EVERYONE!!! *Waving*

:kiss:

Re: Re: Thankyou ladies

Cipher said:

Never say never...u just might;)

How are u hunnibee???

Hi Arden, Hi EVERYONE!!! *Waving*

:kiss:

Hi Cipher!

Do you suppose Gil's up yet? :D :p

Re: Re: Re: Thankyou ladies

Arden said:

Hi Cipher!

Do you suppose Gil's up yet? :D :p

:kiss: Hi Arden!!!

Hmmm...he might be..i don't know aussie time..i know that when it's like 1am my time..he's on..so..LoL I don't know..what is the time diff???

*waving my hand here* I am a big fan of Gil's too..
Sweetie you are such a sweet and kind fan.
You welcomed me back to posting on BBW and you have helped me to grow up about myself!!
I miss talking to you..
I hope that you are doing well hon!
You are da bomb and such a sweet and caring friend...

:kiss: :rose:

Good morning Gil... hugs and cuddles to start your day.

squecd.jpg

'Mornin Gil...

Time to rise and..................

and another very naughty kiss to start the day nicely!

Back