Beauty ~ It’s In The Eyes Of The Beholder - 5

0f2e8e2bed71293c269dfd0d530f133ae58149f6.png

tumblr_oxarjeQzJi1ufcxp6o1_500.jpg

For all you fallen angels, who’ve twinkled like a star, you’ve burned bright, faded into candlelight, we’ve seen your beauty from afar.

You lived like Cinderella, lost your holy umbrella, heard Prince Charming’s visceral laughter from the back seat of your best friend’s car.

Through all trials and tribulations, frilly dresses, mirror mirror obsessions, the bitter taste of the men you date, you’ve made it through this far.

But you’ve come equipped with fairy dust and a magic wand to wave. Emily Post and Santa Claus don’t care if you behave. So why not test the wheels of fate and do what Petty said, “line me up at the gates of hell, but I won’t back down.”

tumblr_oxarjeQzJi1ufcxp6o1_500.jpg

For all you fallen angels, who’ve twinkled like a star, you’ve burned bright, faded into candlelight, we’ve seen your beauty from afar.

You lived like Cinderella, lost your holy umbrella, heard Prince Charming’s visceral laughter from the back seat of your best friend’s car.

Through all trials and tribulations, frilly dresses, mirror mirror obsessions, the bitter taste of the men you date, you’ve made it through this far.

But you’ve come equipped with fairy dust and a magic wand to wave. Emily Post and Santa Claus don’t care if you behave. So why not test the wheels of fate and do what Petty said, “line me up at the gates of hell, but I won’t back down.”

((((( :heart: )))))

Back