This board is starting to suck

Aw,w.. . somebobbies jealous.

Nobody is jealous of you, queef. You've shared too much information for that to ever happen. You're a middle aged loser renting a room in a house full of other middle aged losers.

#sojealous
#LMAO
 
If what you say is true then, it's best it tastes good to suck :D

mcjak-gourmet-lollipops_2.jpg
 
Nobody is jealous of you, queef. You've shared too much information for that to ever happen. You're a middle aged loser renting a room in a house full of other middle aged losers.

#sojealous
#LMAO

You suck at fabricating backstories.
 
It is rather humorous to me to see many of the people who so happily took part in the nastiness towards those evil right-wingers for at least a decade now lamenting the the right-wingers drove the women off.
I guess, in their mind, women are that fragile. Of course its mostly progressive men who level that charge.

It is the exact parallel to the election that many still cannot fathom that they lost.
The Progressives spent the better part of the decade disparaging the NAZI and the Klan that live among us in the deplorable red places, shouting them down on campus, assaulting them and demanding that t hey stay out of the conversations about where culture was going to lead politics, e.g., "If you're a conservative male, you cannot talk about abortion." Then they pulled the Democrat Party hard to the Left, attacked Trump as a NAZI and Racist Klansman, a war-monger, thief, rapists and HE was the face and perfect example of that basketful of deplorables with the haughty knowledge that now, NO ONE would ever be able to vote for that guy...


It's the same thing they have done to this board. They tried to banish free speech to the political forum and then they created a safe space in which to exclude free speech and yet they still come, with glee, to the GB to taunt, ridicule and cast aspersion on anyone who is not in lock-step with modern "Progressive" values.

But they bear, in their minds, zero blame for this not still being the golden years when there were more of them than conservatives.



You wrote, " Then they pulled the Democrat Party hard to the Left, attacked Trump as a NAZI and Racist Klansman, a war-monger, thief, rapists and HE was the face and perfect example of that basketful of deplorables with the haughty knowledge that now, NO ONE would ever be able to vote for that guy..."


No lies told in that context, that's what he is and that's why they voted for him because he mirrors their views. What part is a lie? Gas lighting again like the typical rightist, I see.

Anyway, coming from one of the few chicas left on this board, I can safely say that you are wrong.

I've witnessed nothing but old-fashioned race-card baiting and misogyny from the rightist good 'ol boys on this board, including YOU. I've seen posters comparing progressives to cancer, deeming those on the left, racists, while at the same time, giggling and cosigning threads from their fellow true bigots.

YOU like to stick your holier than thou nose up towards the cielo inhaling the shit of Zeus, playing hot potato "Nope, nope me" yet you are just as dirty as the rest of them. In your own merry passive-aggressive way, of course. Same shit, just tempered with my dearest Chanel Mademoiselle eau de parfum, still SHIT, nevertheless.

You all turn women from an Amazon rainforest into the Gobi desert with your behaviors.
 
Back
Top