Egglime

Egglime

Daydreamer
Hello! I'm Egglime. For those of you who may not know me or read any of my works, I wrote a couple of stories and posted them on Literotica last year.

I've been on hiatus for months now, and I’m here to announce that I’m back — with news.

Many things happened these past few months. My phone broke, and I needed to buy a new one. At least that was the initial reason for my break. It made me realize I needed to get a job. So I did.

Getting used to my new job made my writing time decrease by a lot. I wish it didn’t because I do love to write. Being an author seems like an amazing job, but there’s always been doubt that I could make a living out of my skills so I always kept it as a hobby.

With my current situation, however, I can’t afford to spend too much time on anything that won’t help me financially.

So I guess this is me trying to find a reason to keep writing.

Commissions will be up and open. If you’re interested, contact me. It could be inspired by your own life, modeled out of a hot fantasy, or even fanfiction. Either way, we’ll discuss the output you want in detail before I write it.

As soon as I handle the anonymous part of the commerce side of things, I’ll be taking requests. Please do note that my rate would probably be around $0.2 per word. It’s expensive (by my standards because that’s apparently a normal price range for some people according to the internet), but I can’t justify spending the amount of work and time I give writing for anything lower than that. This is uncharted waters for me so the price may change in the future. Regardless, customers and patrons will always be made aware of it.

That said, thank you so much for the support. I recently discovered there was even a Reddit discussion about my works. Never imagined I would see my hastily-chosen pen name to be anywhere. It’s very minor, but I definitely appreciated that. Not to mention the numerous emails of support, which I’ll be replying to in the next few weeks. You guys are why I’m still going to post here on Lit—just less often and mainly ones I’ve either been working on before all this (which numbers around 20+ stories) or the commissions I’ll be getting.

Hopefully, I’ll finally be able to afford a subscription for Grammarly with my first request so I wouldn’t have to proofread as much.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I'll be posting some stories shortly.

Glad to be back and writing.

Last edited:
Your stories are amazing. "A Mom's Symbol" is one of the best stories I've read.

I don't want to come off as rude, but I wonder if there is a mistake with your commission charge. I point it out just so you can correct it in case it's wrong.

$0.2 per word means $200 per 1000 words. I know you said it's expensive, but it seems too expensive, tbh.

Back