would you like me to wear a bra like this?

would you like me to wear such a bra?

• Total voters

Maleboobs

aren't they suckable
attachment.php

Yes, I have several 1/4 cup bras . They are great under a sweater when you want to show off with support

oh my...ok, so I have to go and get one...
most likely the first moment I'll watch myself in it at home I'd be unable to resist the temptation to touch and caress my breasts until a roaring climax...:eek::eek::eek:
attachment.php

And Oh so nice, Please wear the bra for us. We love you

Yes, I have several 1/4 cup bras . They are great under a sweater when you want to show off with support

I would luv you to wear a bra like this! And not much else!

Last edited:
Denny

I am always so confused by your threads Mr Maleboobs.

If you really are a male no amount of sexy bras will thrill me. Yet your signature and posts like these seem to show a female with great boobs.:confused:

What is your story? I love boobs but have never played with male boobs. I'm not saying that I wouldn't if I had the chance, considering how they appear to be so nice.

Life is so confusing.

well, what can I say? Some think my boobs could pass as a womans breasts...
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=84207806#post84207806

If you really are a male no amount of sexy bras will thrill me. Yet your signature and posts like these seem to show a female with great boobs.:confused:

What is your story? I love boobs but have never played with male boobs. I'm not saying that I wouldn't if I had the chance, considering how they appear to be so nice.

Life is so confusing.

this bra I had in mind when I fantasized about this scene:
I am alone at home, wife is shopping, might take hours...
Rummaging through her cupboard I found a nip-free bra, a bit small for my chest, but beautifully enhancing my breasts...sitting in front of a mirror I stroke my nips and breasts bulging out of this narrow bra, when all of a sudden my wife asks in a low voice 'what on earth are you doing?
I almost die with embarrassment, but I can't deny the facts.
She moves closer, steps behind me, looks down and murmurs 'Now what a pair of cute beauties do we have here?'
Reaches down and starts circling my nips with her long and delicate fingers.
'Don't move...' she orders.
I obey gratefully...
Her palms now ever so gently brush over my nips, and she's watching the two of us in the mirror...
'Would you mind if I continue? I am curious, whether I'd manage to make you come this way...'
OMG...
'And your price to pay would be to wear this bra of mine more often here at home...Frankly speaking I have often fantasized of having a young girls breasts at my disposal...and now you provide something equally nice...'

No, my nipples would rub on my shirt until they were sore.
Sorry, read that as would you wear a bra like this. Your boobs, your choice of bra.

Denny

Life is so confusing.
Hi Denny,
yes I am male. And I like it, when you say I seem to be a female with great boobs. Because that's what I want to be...

Back