For my husband (again).

Havingphun

Really Experienced
So I had a picture thread a few years ago. Was for my husband who liked to show me off. I don't feel like I am show off worthy but I did enjoy the responses. He really enjoyed them though and that's why I have decided to do it again.

The first thread was short lived and this one will probably be as well. Please be respectful with your comments and messages. I am a happily married woman who wants to please her husband.

Thanks for looking.

These two were in my previous thread.

Last edited:
You have one very lucky husband to be married to one very sexy looking woman.
And yes you are very showy off worthy, drool worthy and yes you are eye candy.
Thanks for sharing :rose:

Sweet tease pic, I'm hooked and will always want to see more pics of you lovely lady :heart:

Thanks again everyone! A lot of private messages as well. It will take me some time to answer them. Here is another from the other thread. I have quite a few current ones. Just need to get them downloaded.

For now though.

Beautiful. How wonderful that you get to please him and us at the same time. Lucky man

MY GOD!!! Not showoff worthy? You obviously either never looked in a mirror or have no idea of the definition. You are bottom line beautiful.

Last edited:
You look absolutely incredible. Amazing breasts and nipples and I love the way your clit protrudes,

You're a beautiful woman, you have an amazing body, and your husband is a very, VERY lucky man! Whether you think so or not, you are quite worthy of showing yourself off.

Please continue! :)

:rose: :kiss: :rose:

So I had a picture thread a few years ago. Was for my husband who liked to show me off. I don't feel like I am show off worthy but I did enjoy the responses. He really enjoyed them though and that's why I have decided to do it again.

The first thread was short lived and this one will probably be as well. Please be respectful with your comments and messages. I am a happily married woman who wants to please her husband.

Thanks for looking.

]

your husband is very lucky man. you have an amazing body.

Back