A Lesson in Dominance - Open for a male dom)

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Posts
1,434
Ceceilia tried counting to ten as she stomped about the bank where she worked. Mr. McKellan had her working late again for the fifth night in the row. She may not have much of a life but that didn't mean she didn't need some down time every now and again. Never in her life had she spoken up against a superior, always obediently doing as she was told. There had been a few times that she caught him staring at her, which was highly confusing. At 24, Ceceilia was still very innocent when it came to men. She wasn't a doe-eyed virgin with dreams of a prince charming but she still had expectations that she wouldn't give up.

Her boss was a mystery to most of the staff at the bank. He was a handsome man, tall and athletic with a pair of crystal clear green eyes with dark hair. Ceceilia knew he was 32 years old and newly divorced. The women there had remarked about how they'd love a shot at him but Ceceilia thought it was ridiculous. Yes he was attractive but a relationship with a superior was asking for trouble for both parties involved. Not that she hadn't thought about it herself but the man barely paid her much attention and she was his assistant.

Mr. McKellan wasn't the only one that had the gossip mongers going. Ceceilia kept to herself to the point of being accused of being a snob. Several guys had asked her out on a date but she turned them down with what they considered an icy demeanor. She wanted a man not a boy, someone who knew how to take control. A man that could be easily manipulated or made into a doormat wasn't much fun in her opinion. She sipped at the coffee she was drinking, filing the folders McKellan had asked for earlier for his perusal. The intercom buzzed and a voice, deep and smooth, stated that he needed her in his office with two of the files he had just asked her to file.

"Yes, sir." She stated between clenched teeth. Ceceilia straightened her white satin blouse and black skirt as she walked back to the office of her tyrant boss, the two files in hand. 'Odd', she thought. 'He's sitting back with his feet on his desk.' When he was hard at work, McKellan was usually preoccupied with his computer, his face a study of concentration His expression was very different at the moment and it was making her wonder what was going on in that head of his. Ceceilia laid the files on his desk, hoping she could leave now that it was well past 7 pm. "Is there anything else you need me for, Mr. McKellan?" He smiled at her in such a way that reminded her of a predator who had just found his preferred prey. She gulped.
 
Mr. Mckellan cleared his throught," acctually Ceceilia I need you to stick around," he says taking his feet off his desk and getting up and walking around her my eyes tracing her young body, You feel a strong hand on your ass as he begins in his demanding smooth corprate voice," Ought yess you will do nicely, its hard to find undamaged goods these days,"
 
Ceceilia gasped loudly when she felt that big hand on her ass. No one had ever been so blunt with her and her shock was very clear in those big gray eyes. She wasn't sure exactly what to do. A part of her wanted to slap his hand away and another part was intrigued. Her body responded to his blatant interest, her nipples now visibly hard through the think material of her blouse. A helpless whimper escapes Ceceilia's lips.

"Sir?" Her eyes were dilated now and her clit had begun to ache. It was true that she found him attractive. McKellan had a smile that always reminded her of the cat who got the cream to the point that she had fantasized about licking his lips.
 
" You see ceceilia men have needs," pushing her to bend over his desk as he inspects her ass," and its a woman's job to meet those needs, from now on when I say jump you say how high, and if I say fuck me, you say yes sir, got it?," I ask slamming my palm aginst your ass spanking you.
 
Back
Top