The Cruise

bornNbredRebel

Experienced
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Posts
32
If you are interested in this story, please PM me. My style of writing is described in my SRP profile, which is linked in my signature.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And the winner is....." Hoping to hear my name, but not really expecting to.... "Stanley Martin!" ...my heart stopped in mid-beat! Yes!! I had won!*

Jumping up from my seat with what I'm sure was the goofiest smile, I stepped up to collect the tickets for the Carribean cruise.

This was going to be so great. I really felt that I needed a vacation from the hustle and hassles that are part of my work week at the upscale Mexican restaurant where I work, and what better way to sweeten the deal, than to have all my expenses paid in the process by my employer!

This has become a yearly tradition here, sort of a "Thank You", if you will from the owner to the faithful working men and women that have helped to have another successful year.

Making my way back to my seat with many pats on the back and congratulatory handshakes, my mind was abuzz with visions of warm tropical breezes, cool tropical beverages, and relaxation without a care in the world.

Drinks were on me that night.

Once I finally got home, I started perusing through the literature and schedules that accompanied the tickets, when it hit me! This was a vacation for TWO!

Okay, so what's the problem with that, you say? Well, I have been divorced for approximately six years now, and in that time I never really sought the need to start another relationship, instead I did one of the usual pitfalls that confront so many in this day and age, I buried myself in my work.

My mind started to work a bit overtime as I thought about who I could get to go with me. Of course, in situations such as this as well as big lottery wins, one discovers that one has many, many friends that you never knew existed. But I didn't want to waste this trip, I wanted it to be special.

I thought of numerous co-workers of mine that I would love to spend a week ensconsed in a ship's cabin with, but as things usually work out, most all of them had husbands or boyfriends, or were generally aloof.

The next day at work I was greeted with many proposals and flirtatious suggestions promising many a wild and erotic good time if I would just take them with me. Each one left us giggling at the outrageous promises, as it was pretty much our usual style of friendly banter.

Deep down in my heart, though, I knew exactly whom I wanted to go with.....Liz.
 
Last edited:
Elizabeth Waters,
22 years old
Blonde, blue eyes and a 34 22 34 figure C cup bra
Tanned and well toned from working out everyday after work.

I had only been working here at the restaurant for two weeks as a waitress. Luckily I had been offered full time work with a 3 to 11 schedule 5 days a week. I had heard all about what the company did once a year and sure I’d love a cruise, but I really doubted I would be the one to win. I wasn’t too lucky in those types of things.

When Stanley won, I thought it was terrific, he was such a great worker and really deserved it. I congratulated him on winning, but never suggested he take me. There were too many girls there already offering whatever they could to go with him.
 
Once Stanley had made it past all the others, he found Liz in the corner of the room. She had been one of only a handful women in the entire company not to offer something in return for him taking her.

"Hey Liz, I've something to ask".

He was nervous. He had a crush on her ever since he join the company two years earlier. He had been too much of a chicken to ask her out. But this was too much of a good opportunity to miss.

"I was wondering, would you like to come with me, on the cruise?"
 
Liz was going thru her tickets when she noticed Stanley walking to where she was. When he said he had something to ask her, she had no idea what that could be.


"I was wondering, would you like to come with me, on the cruise?"

Liz was totally dumbstruck when she heard him ask her to go on the cruise. So many of the other girls had asked him and now he wanted her to go on it. Her heart leapt, a cruise, she actually was being given the opportunity to go on a cruise.

“Really Stanley? You want me to go with you? Wow, I’m so flattered. I’d love to go, that is if the boss lets me take time off from work. Maybe you could ask him for me?”

She was really excited, but getting time off, she wondered how that would go.
 
Stanley smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll care of it. I'll email you later with confirmation."

He went to their boss, and got the time off for both of them with no hassle. He practically ran to his desk to send the email.

"Piece of cake. See you tomorrow at the docks".

The rest of the day dragged. Stanley's mind was already on the ship, with Liz. Two weeks alone with his crush. What was going to happen, he wondered.
 
Liz read her email from Stanley and nearly shouted out loud, her excitement was hard to hide. A couple of the girls that had become close to her since she started although a bit jealous, were actually really happy for her.

“That sure isn’t long for you to get ready and pack, is it?” Julie asked her.

“What’s to pack, a bathing suit or two, a few sundresses and sandals and I’m packed. Besides they have lots of stops where you can buy things, so if I need anything else, I’ll just buy it.”

Liz laughed with the girls and she couldn’t wait to get home and pack. She knew she would be up all night, too excited to sleep. Then it finally sunk in that this trip for two probably would only have one room. She would be sharing it with Stanley and now she wondered how that would work. Liz didn’t think on it too much, she soon was busy at work and before she knew, her shift was over.

By the next morning after being up most of the night, Liz showed up at the dock with one large suitcase and one small bag. She was wearing a deep blue sundress that was sleeveless, came down about mid thigh and clung to her body like a second skin.

“Stanley I can’t thank you enough for this trip. We are going to have so much fun.”
 
He went home and started packing, but was soon distraction with the reality of spending nearly two weeks alone with his crush. He was excited, nervous and scared all at the same time. Could something happen? Would something happen? He let his mind run away with itself before he mentally scolded himself.

There is no way this beauty is going to be interested in you.

He got down to the task of packing, then went to bed. Not much sleep was had.

The following morning, he woke with a smile on his face. This was going to be a great day. He showered and dressed, had a small breakfast, then drove the short distance to the docks. Upon arriving, he immediately spotted Liz. She was breathtaking.

“Stanley I can’t thank you enough for this trip. We are going to have so much fun.”

"Not at all, I just wanted someone with me I get on with and can have fun easily."
 
“Well I guess these two weeks will tell how well we get on,” she said and then winked at him.

She had to admit, he was nice on the eyes and they had gotten along at work pretty easily. He always seemed to have a smile on his face every time he passed her, always being happy and in a good mood. Not all the men there were like him, they were either trying to make a play for the women or bitching cause the women weren’t doing their jobs.

“So let’s go on board and find out cabin. I’m ready to start having fun, aren’t you?”
 
He smiled.

"Let's do that".

They walked side by side up the gangway. They were greeted at the top by a female member of staff, whom gave them both a flower necklace and a glass of champagne. They were given directions to their cabin. It was good ten minute walk to the top deck. When Stanley unlocked the door, he gave a low whistle.

"Wow".

It was lavish, to say the least. The door opened onto a small corridor, when then led to the bedroom area. A massive super-king bed dominated the room, pointed at a large plasma TV mounted on the wall. To the right, was a luxurious bathroom with a sunken tub. Double doors at the other end opened out onto their own private deck.

"We won't need to leave here", he said half jokingly.
 
“Wow is right this is a playroom in itself,” she said as she laughed softly and put her case on the bed.

“We even have dressers to a closet to put our things away. And if I’m not mistaken that sunken tub looks like it has jets too.”

Liz was really amazed at how big the room was, with their own personal deck, receiving a flower and champagne just as they got on. So far this definitely was already fun. She went to look out to the deck and then suddenly turned towards Stanley and grabbed his hand, pulling him with her.

“Stanley you won’t believe the view from this deck. There’s even seats, a table and two chaise lounges on it. Lets go out and see.”
 
His heart thumped as she grabbed his hand and led him outside.

"Wow", he said again. She wasn't lying. They could see for miles. Then again, he could just at the beautiful view standing beside him. Liz was an incredible woman, curves in all the right places, and a face of an angel. He prayed to God he could find some courage to tell her how he felt.

"Let's unpack".
 
“Oh we can unpack later, let’s go take a look around the decks and wave to the people that are standing on the pier jealous.” Liz laughed and took his hand once again.

They walked back down to where people were still coming aboard. On the way they had passed two pools where people were already gathering and also several different bars if they needed drinks.

“Isn’t this just so grand,” she said to him after they had been given another glass of champagne. They were lucky to find a spot to lean against and look down at the people on the pier while waiting for the boat to take off.
 
He let her lead him out onto the top public deck. They leaned against the railing, looking at the people below. They looked like matchsticks. With two new glasses of champagne, he toasted.

"To two great weeks".

He smiled and looked at her. This was heaven to him.
 
“Yes two fun filled weeks!” she clinked her glass against his and then took a drink, swallowing almost half the glass of champagne.

Before he knew it, she gave him a quick little kiss on the lips just because she was so happy at the time. Next thing they could feel the boat starting to pull away from the dock.

“And we’re on our way, wave to all of those people down there, Stan. Maybe someday they’ll have their dream come true and get to take a cruise like us.”
 
Back
Top