The Adventures of Isabelle an Upper Class Slut

I was fine with anything my lover wanted to do and was feeling playful. I was looking forward to getting all dressed up for him and going out to dinner and the club afterward. I couldn't wait to wear my new dress ! It was very revealing and didn't leave much to the imagination...

Attachments

• tumblr_b06839a5408f0f3da1ee62e66d8b97b8_dbfcdae8_1280.jpg
    tumblr_b06839a5408f0f3da1ee62e66d8b97b8_dbfcdae8_1280.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 7
As we left our room to walk through the gardens to the restaurant and bars I noticed that other people were also walking in the same direction, couples like Bella and me and also a few threesomes.
Had they made friends here or had they booked their holiday together?
I didn’t know but whatever, it raised all sorts of possibilities and questions.

An attractive hostess checked our names and led us to a table. I was expecting a table set for two but she showed us to a table where two other couples were already seated so it seemed that the resort managed introductions and I wondered what else they had planned for us.

The other couples were about our age, late twenties, early thirties and we soon settled into some wine and laughter and it was obvious they knew already knew each other, either from here in the resort or perhaps from home.
Bella was the star and there was no doubt that she was the centre of attention, not only on our table but she was also receiving admiring glances from other tables as well.

The hostess had done her job well and we were seated opposite each other, Bella with a man on either side of her and me with a woman either side and it was obvious that the two other men were flirting with Bella but then, their wives were flirting with me and it wasn’t too long before hands were hidden below the table and I was receiving attention as well.
I watched as Bella moved in her chair and I smiled at her and she blew me a kiss. I knew what was happening and it was obvious that she was receiving more than admiring glances from the men on either side of her but then, the same was happening to me. First a hand on my left thigh and then one on my right, moving as if in concert towards the rapidly hardening bulge in my chinos.

The food and wine were delicious and the service timed to perfection so that there was time to dance between courses.
I was dancing with Anthea.

“I think my husband and your wife are having a good time.” I glanced across and saw that her husband was kissing Bella, their mouths locked together and he had his hand on her butt, holding her tightly to him and I could see that Bella wasn't resisting in any way, pressing her hips against him. I didn’t see any point in telling her that Bella and I weren’t married.

“And if your wife is having a good time with my husband, I think that we could have a good time together as well, don’t you?”

We made our way back to the table and I sat next to Bella.
“It seems that after dinner and perhaps a few more dances we’ll either have to fight our way back to our room or give in gracefully to what we’ve been offered. What do you think?”

I absolutely love the way Carlos took control of me, treating me like a submissive fucktoy instead of like the spoiled entitled lady of the house. And we had a whole week to play this master/slave game ! Just the two of us, unless he invited a friend or two over...I didn't care as long as he fucked me again all over the estate like he just did, bringing me to the edge, time and time again, until he finally gave me my reward in my own bedroom, giving me a wonderful mind blowing orgasm ! Whatever he wanted, Carlos was the master of the household and I was just a willing submissive slut ! If he wanted to keep me in lingerie, or be naked in heels only, dress up in a sexy french maid outfit, it didn't matter, I was eager to play the role.

We lay together on my bed, my manicured fingernail tracing little circles on his chest, " Mmmmm that was simply wonderful, it's been so long since a man made me cum like that ! Carl was never very interested or was too busy with his trampy gold diggers at the club ! I was delighted when he hired you to be our chauffuer and now I know why. I couldn't help but tease you and try to get your attention. "

Carlos smiled and didn't say anything.

" I must confess, I often fantasized about you and wondered how big your cock was ! " I said taking it in my hand and stroking it..." What should we do now, sir, shall we take a dip in the pool before dinner or go for a ride in that sports car of yours to the beach ? Whatever you want to do, you are in charge ! "

Without waiting for an answer, I move down and start cleaning his cock off with my tongue...
So hot ! ❤️

I was having such a good time, perhaps drinking a little too much but don't think I didn't notice the special attention Carlos was getting from a certain pretty married female named Anthea. She was practically throwing herself all over him on the dance floor. Of course her own husband was busy touching my leg underneath the table and I even let him kiss me, although I was taken by surprise...

Why was I being so jealous about Carlos ? It wasn't like we were married or even swingers yet ! Yes, he had been with my stepdaughter and we had a couple of FFM threesomes and I had regrettably been with a couple of creeps and made some 'mistakes' but I was struggling to keep my emotions under control. Carlos was definately in his element and I didn't want to spoil his fun. This was obviously a swingers paradise, but to be honest I didn't have any real interest in Dean, Antheas husband.

Eventually the amorous couple finished dancing, at least for now, and came back to the table and sat down. Carlos, to my surprise sat next to me and not his new married slut or should I say 'swinger'. I was not a prude or anything like that and could understand their lifestyle but I couldn't help being a little jealous. I didn't mind sharing him with Anthea, for one night only, if thats what he wanted and we invited them back to our room, but as far as I was concerned, I wanted nothing to do with her husband. Yes, he wasn't at all replusive and was rather handsome but he just didn't turn me on. If anything his wife was far more pleasing to look at !

" It's up to you sweetheart, whatever you want to do. Anthea is very beautiful ! " I admitted, biting back my petty jealousy...

"It's up to you sweetheart, whatever you want to do. Anthea is very beautiful!"

I gave Bella a hug and kissed her.
“Do you know what a wonderful, beautiful woman you are? And thank you for what you said about Anthea, she is very beautiful … and very desirable but she’s got her eyes on someone else tonight.”

I glanced around the room. People were starting to leave, heading off to their rooms and whatever else they’d be up to for the rest of the evening, and Anthea caught my eye.
“Shall we?” she asked.

The four of us pushed our chairs back and stood, ready to leave. The other couple at the table looked a bit disappointed but I was sure they’d be able to find some fun with another couple or even on their own.
They smiled and waved as we left.
“Have fun.”

Anthea and Dean led the way through the gardens to their room and I put my arm round Bella. I sensed that she wasn’t entirely happy with what we were getting into.
“If you don’t want to do this we don’t have to, I’d be just as happy to be with you but from what Anthea told me, I don’t think Dean is going to be involved.”

I paused while Bella absorbed this.
“You remember I said that Anthea has got her eyes on someone else tonight? That someone else is you. She wants a threesome with you and me while he watches. He’s a voyeur and gets off watching Anthea with other people. especially with other women.”

By now we’d reached their room and Anthea opened the door for us.
“Dean is going to shower while we get comfortable.”

Anthea said this in a very dismissive tone, almost telling Dean to stay in the bathroom until he was called but then she turned to me.
“Carlos, there’s champagne in the fridge. Be a sweetheart and open it will you?”

I could hear the rustling of clothes while I collected the champagne and by the time I’d eased the cork from the bottle with a pop and filled three glasses, Bella and Anthea were under the covers of the bed, their clothes discarded in an untidy jumble. I couldn’t believe it had happened so fast.

It was Anthea who spoke.
“Well don’t just stand there Carlos, bring the champagne over and then join us in bed.”

I had come into this vacation with eyes wide open and with the best lover I had ever known. Carlos was an incredible total stud and know how to please a female in every way. I was so lucky to have a man like him in my life. Not that I didn't get a little bit jealous sometimes when I shared him with other females but it was just par for the course. Deep down inside I knew that Carlos was devoted to me and always put me first. He was not only my partner but my trusted confident. Besides Anthea was very beautiful, entitled, spoiled and seemed to be used to getting whatever her little ol' heart desired. Her husband on the other hand, was rather passive, unlike Carlos who was the ultimate alpha male.

" Well just don't stand there Carlos, bring the champagne over and then join us in bed. " Anthea suggested, talking to him like he was a hired butler in her household. She would never had guessed that he was once my chauffuer.

Carlos smiled and offered us both a glass of champagne before taking off his own clothes. Anthea watched intently when he removed his shirt, exposing his chiseled torso. Her eyes widened when he took off his trousers revealing the huge bulge inside his tight underwear.

" Oh my...he's so big...and hard ! Anthea exclaimed, licking her lips in anticipation. " My husband couldn't even begin to compete with Carlos ! "

I had a feeling that was why she was a swinger. Always on the lookout for somethinger bigger and better...

Back