In Total Submission

angelique127

Literotica Guru
Character and background : Isabelle Renee' Anderson, described as a beautiful, classy, a true blonde southern belle who happens to be spoiled, entitled and privileged. Her dear daddy treated her as a princess, as did her future husband, Charles Drew Anderson, a promising young man from a good southern family in his fathers corporation located in Atanta Georgia . At twenty one years of age Isabelle was married in a traditional, grand fairy tale,wedding and they honeymooned in Bermuda. They purchased a nine bedroom mansion in an upscale, gated community, complete with a pool and jacuzzi and a membership to the local country club. Isabelle had everything her little ol' heart desired, a Mercedes, an unlimited expense account to the finest shops in town. Her lingerie collection would make an exotic dancer blush...
Character and background : Isabelle Renee' Anderson, described as a beautiful, classy, a true blonde southern belle who happens to be spoiled, entitled and privileged. Her dear daddy treated her as a princess, as did her future husband, Charles Drew Anderson, a promising young man from a good southern family in his fathers corporation located in Atanta Georgia . At twenty one years of age Isabelle was married in a traditional, grand fairy tale,wedding and they honeymooned in Bermuda. They purchased a nine bedroom mansion in an upscale, gated community, complete with a pool and jacuzzi and a membership to the local country club. Isabelle had everything her little ol' heart desired, a Mercedes, an unlimited expense account to the finest shops in town. Her lingerie collection would make an exotic dancer blush...

But after two years of marriage, Isabelle was getting a little bored and dissatisfied. Charles was often gone on business trips or working late into the evening. She occupied herself by going shopping or going to lunch with the other wives from the firm but she wanted her husbands attention and she was not getting it. Despite buying exotic lingerie to wear for him Charles would often fall asleep first and even if he did manage to make love to her he would cum quickly, inside of a whole two minutes if that ! Isabelle was becoming more and more frustrated to say the least !

And then things got even worse.

Charles came home from work one night extremely depressed. He was upset and truthfully I couldn't blame him. He had just found out that the promotion he was looking forward too, had been cancelled because of the making of a whole new department called 'Diversity, Inclusion and Equity'. Charles had worked there for seven years often putting in overtime and long years, a dedicated and loyal employee. To make matters worse his future was uncertain now and he would lose his private office. The company was hiring ten new minority's to implinment the expansive and expensive program and needless to say Charles didn't qualify. He ranted and raved about the unfairness of it and all I could do was sympatize with him. We both had been hoping for this promotion, which meant a big increase of our living standard. I was so looking forward to a second honeymoon in Bermuda or some place tropical. I did convince him not to quit and start over somewhere else which he threatned to do. I managed to calm him down and even sucked his cock when we went to bed something i really didn't like that much, seemed to help him relax and fall asleep. What a good wife i am...

Attachments

• rich bitch.jpg
    rich bitch.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Whoever thought a young { 27 years old } thug like me would get a position like this in an all white fortune 500 company. Thanks to a new program when i got out of prison after serving five years on a seven year sentence my conviction for assault was expunged to help recent parolees find employment once they were released back into society. I had made a mistake when I was young but now I had an opportunity to start over on a level playing field. This job was paydirt, for the first time in my life I was going to make a six figure salary. I finally managed to knot my tie in the mirror, the first one I had ever wore. How did I get this lucky ? My custom suit fit my six foot three, two hundred and thirty pound frame perfectly. I was ready for my first day in the office. One of the first things I planned to insist was having

Back