The Adventures of Isabelle an Upper Class Slut

angelique127

Literotica Guru
My name is Isabelle Renee' Anderson. It used to be Isabelle Renee O ' Rourke until I married Carlton Henry Anderson of course. Let me tell you a little about myself, I was born in Savannah Georgia, yes I am a Georgia peach, blonde and beautiful, into a very wealthy family. My daddy spoiled me rotten and I was a daddy's girl, he provided me with everything my little ol' heart desired. In high school I was a cheerleader and very popular. I guess some of my peers considered me a stuck up bitch but I could care less what they thought about me. I always got what I wanted...

Anyway that is all in the past. Here I am now, at the young age of twenty seven and married to one of the richest men in the state whole state of Georgia. Carl is several years older than me, forty eight years of age actually, and this has caused some in his family and friends to label me a gold digger, a trophy wife, a blonde bimbo or a stuck up bitch to name a few. Truthfully it doesn't bother me in the least and I have everything my little ol' heart desires. Yes Carl may be older but he spoils just like my daddy did. What more could I ask for ?

Hmmm...and why shouldn't a woman like me have everything deserves ? Am I not entitled to have the best that life has to offer ?

Attachments

• rich bitch.jpg
    rich bitch.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
What makes my life even better is that I have a live in latina maid, a cook and a full time chauffeur. I am fortunate enough to live in a six bedroom estate with a swimming pool, tennis court and stables. We belong to a lovely exclusive country club. Although my hubby bought me a brand new Mercedes I often like the chauffeur to drive me around in our limo if I am shopping or going out to lunch with the girls. Carlos is polite and looks handsome in his uniform. I do notice that when he opens the door for me when I am entering or exiting the vehical his eyes always check out my long shapely legs ! If I sit behind him Carlos is constantly glancing in the rear view mirror...I don't mind so much, I am used to men looking at me with hungry eyes, I just hope he doesn't get into an accident, my husband might have to fire him. Still I like to tease him, often crossing my legs or touching the swell of my breasts with my fingers. Today I am going shopping for a new dress to wear at a charity event and some lingerie. I have a collection of lingerie that an exotic dancer would envy but a lady could never have enough as far as I am concerned.

Upon arrival at my favorite boutique, I wait for Carlos to open the door, knowing he is going to get a good look at my legs when I exit the limo.

" Thank you Carlos... I may need your assistance today, if you don't mind, carrying my boxes and bags ! " I informed him.

Carlos nodded and followed me into the shop. The pretty young sales girls knew me by sight and greeted me warmly. " How can we help you Mrs. Anderson ? "

" I am just going to browse around thank you ! " I smiled.

" Of course, take your time and just let me know if you need any assistance. "

How I loved this place, I thought as I made my way to where the lingerie was located. I admired a a baby doll nightie and a matching pair of sheer pearl panties, holding it up for my inspection. " Hmmm... I wonder if Carlton would like this !

I absolutely loved the way the pearls felt against my pussy when I walked or crossed my legs and already owned severail pair in black and red...but pink was my favorite color !

Attachments

• sexy-underwear-pearl-lace-beading-panties.jpg
    sexy-underwear-pearl-lace-beading-panties.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Saturday morning and the usual earlyish start driving Mr Anderson to the country club where he’ll be all day, playing golf, lunching with his friends and then the health spa, but the best part of my day is to come when I take Mrs Anderson shopping.

The job, chauffeuring for the Andersons, is not too demanding and falls into a pretty regular pattern so it gives me time to run my fitness videos on my YouTube channel and for a thirty one year old I’m in good shape with plenty of subscribers and the majority are females which is interesting.
Yesterday afternoon I made the regular run downtown to Mr Anderson's club. At least, that's how he describes it, but Mr Anderson's "club" is more like the old Playboy Mansion in Chicago, very select and very discrete from the front, but it's the comings and goings round the back that tell the true story.
But hey, whatever floats his boat, but I just can figure it.
To borrow a saying from Paul Newman about his wife Joanne Woodward: "Why would any man go out for hamburger when he's got steak at home?"

Who knows.

His wife, who’s quite a few years younger than he is, is meltingly gorgeous and why he'd spend time with some floosie when he's got a peach at home beats me.
I just don’t know why he’s cheating on her but I’ve heard from the other chauffeurs that I talk to that he cheats at golf as well so maybe that’s in his nature.
He's certainly made a fortune with his business deals and investments so maybe he cheats there.

But me? I just can’t do that. It seems wrong and apart from the money I make from my YouTube channel I get a decent salary from the Andersons and use of the live-in apartment over the five car garage, so that gives me some privacy and I store my Fiat 124 Spider in there.

Fiat 124 Spider.jpeg

So, here we are at Mrs Anderson’s favourite lingerie boutique and, after the flirty display of her legs as she gets out of the limo, unusually she asks me to help her with her bags and parcels.

Well there’s worse things to do on a Saturday morning and, although Mrs Anderson is strictly off limits, there’s no harm in an admiring glance from time to time, especially when Mrs Anderson is putting on a show.

I take off my chauffer’s cap and smile at the sales assistant. She’s cute and smiles warmly in return but this is work so Mrs Anderson comes first.

Last edited:
I browse around the shop, admiring the babydoll nighties, lingerie and everything feminine. I select a garter belt and silk stockings along with a push up bra. Carlos follows close behind having no choice but to hold my purchases. At the back of the store is a glass counter containing a selection of dildos and various toys. How I wish my dear hubby would be more daring, kinky and playful. I remember my old boyfriend would insert a butte plug up my ass and make me crawl around the house on a chain attached to a collar ! Carl would never consider dominating me like that ! Sometimes I don't know why I even bother spending so much on lingerie when my husband could care less ! All he does is go to bed early and fall asleep, even on the weekends when he is off the next day. Carla notices my interest in a silver bullet vibrator and offers to show it to me...she takes it out of the case and turns it on rubbing it over my wrist.

" Doesn't that feel good ? "

" Oh my...yes " I answer imaging it touching other parts of my body ! It is giving me chills up and down my spine @

" I have one myself and carry around it in my purse ! Just in case... " Carla smiles and gives me a wink.

I am aware that Carlos is watching with a smirk on his face.

" Thank you sweetheart " I say putting it my purse. " " My husband is going away on a business trip tomorrow for a week, if you know what I mean ! " Now I think I would like to try on that dress over there and a pair of matching heels ! Why don't you be a good boy, Carlos and sit down over there while I try on a few dresses ! "

“Why don't you be a good boy, Carlos and sit down over there while I try on a few dresses.”

Sometimes, Mrs Anderson treats me as if I were a small child or a puppy and, OK I know it’s just her manner and the way she was brought up to treat people she probably classes as servants, but sometimes it rankles and on occasion I’ve imagined putting her across my knee, pulling down her panties and giving her a good spanking, like one would do with a truculent child.
But as with many things in life, that has stayed firmly in my imagination, but I do wonder from time to time how she amuses herself.

Life surely can’t be one big shopping trip. There has to be emotional engagement with others and physical engagement as well and for Mrs Anderson, I’m guessing that’s probably more than her husband provides and her reaction to the buzz of the silver bullet vibrator tells me that while the cat’s away, this particular mouse will play.

But who with?

I know that in the social circles that the Anderson’s move in there are double standards of behaviour: church on Sundays, black tie fund raising dinners for politicians, the annual balls and parties where all the good and important gather to see and be seen but I also know from chatting with the other chauffeurs, that behind this respectable front there’s an undercurrent of affairs and liaisons and other extra marital activities like Mr Anderson’s gentlemen’s club and doubtless a few personal trainers thrown in for the ladies as well.

Carla catches my eye as Mrs Anderson puts the vibrator in her handbag, giving me a wink. She’s probably inured to people like Mrs Anderson, having to deal with them, day in and day out.
But hey, it’s a living for both of us and although Mrs Anderson can be very patronising, she’s never been unpleasant to me but as I said, being treated like a puppy is a bit much and I wonder how she’d react if she were treated the same way.

As Mrs Anderson moves towards the racks of dresses I take a look in the glass counter and there, right before me, is a leash and rhinestone studded collar and I almost laugh out loud as an image of Mrs Anderson blindfold and gagged being led around by her husband flashes before my eyes or better still, Mrs Anderson leading her husband around but perhaps he gets enough of that at his club.

I follow her, carrying her selection of lingerie, idly wondering what it would be like to hold the same items warm and scented from her body and I have to resist a sudden urge to hold them to my nose.

Dreams hey!

Last edited:
As I am trying on the dress I admire my body in the mirror. My husband once gave me a rare compliment once saying 'I was the work of perfection' too bad Carlton wasn't very interested in sex anymore. He had been a horn dog when they first got married and couldn't keep his hands off of her. Isabelle thought it might happen to do with the 'Gentlemens Club' he belonged too. It was a private club for wealthy successful men and wives and girlfriends were not permitted to go except on rare special occasions. Who knew what really went on there otherwise ! Not that she didn't mind, Carlton was getting pudgy, especially around the middle, and he had a rather small penis and didn't like to eat her pussy unless she insisted. If and when it happened it was wham bam thank you ma'am ! But he always made it up to her later when he bought her expensive jewlery and or flowers ! Birthdays, Valentines Day, their anniversary, and Christmas were the best. Once he had surprised her with a brand new convertable Merecedes and once on their third anniversary he booked a trip to the Bahamas at the resort they stayed on their honeymoon. Such fond memories...

The dress was very short and did not even cover her stockingtops ! Not something she would wear to a charity function, more like to a nightclub but Carl didn't take her out much. There was that bachlorette party next week for a friend who was getting married...Isabelle attached the stockings to the garters all except the one in back. Feeling playful she let it undone on purpose. Isabelle liked to tease him but was careful not to go to far and give him the wrong impression. Perhaps Carlos would make himself useful and help her, he was always checking staring at her long shapely legs, derierre or her 36 DD breasts. Stepping into her heels Isabelle then exited the dressing room to stand in front of chauffeur. His eyes widened in surprise and appreciation ! She was posing for him standing with her hands on her hips. Isabelle didn't have to ask if he liked what he saw ! She then turned around on her heel and gave him a view of her backside.

" Oh my...my garter became undone ! Would you like to be a gentleman and attach it for me, Carlos ? " Isabelle knew that if he knelt down he would be rewarded with a view of her ass since the dress was so short ...

Attachments

• tumblr_aec4559f7fad1c1bdbc60a7247d29c3c_ec4220c3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_aec4559f7fad1c1bdbc60a7247d29c3c_ec4220c3_1280.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 23
On any other woman, the dress and heels Mrs Anderson was wearing would be called “come fuck me clothes” but although they’re very revealing and enticing, there’s something about Mrs Anderson that says “don’t get any ideas”, even if she is displaying herself in a very provocative way.
I’m sure she’s the kind of lady who will choose who she’s intimate with, not someone who can easily be seduced, and I bet Mr Anderson had to bribe his way into her knickers when they first met.
I’m not saying she’s a gold digger, it’s just that she knows her worth. She would have been leading him by the short and curlies and if she’d said jump, he’d have asked her how high.
So I wonder why she’s behaving the way she is in front of me.

She’s flirting with me, not in an ostentatious way – she’s too classy for that – but in a more subtle way, seeing how I respond and whether she can get a reaction from me.
Perhaps she’s bored and wants a little diversion or more probably, her husband is getting what he needs at his gentleman's club and has no need or energy left for his wife and for a woman, that rejection is the ultimate insult.
So what’s in it for her to flirt with me?

Ok, I’m younger than her husband and a lot fitter and on occasion, I’ve had women I’ve slept with whimpering for more and I’ve happily obliged but the risk to her if she got involved with me is just too, too great for both of us, but especially for her.
For me the risk is straightforward. I’d be fired and without moving state it would be hard for me to get another job.
Word gets around in this business.
But for Mrs Anderson the risk is far greater.
I’m certain there’d have been a pre-nup before they were married and if she did get caught she’d loose pretty much everything she’s got and I think the thing she’d miss the most would be the loss of status as the wife of Carlton Henry Anderson.

Personally, I’ve never seen the status business as that important and I’ve seen quite a few who’ve tumbled from a great height and had little or nothing left when they’ve hit the bottom.
But for me, losing my job would at worst be a temporary inconvenience until I could get set up again.
I can always film my fitness videos at the beach but for her?
It would be catastrophic.
So why is she flirting with me? There must be plenty of opportunity for extra marital activities within her social circle and all with pretty much no risk at all.

Her voice snaps me back to the moment.

"Oh my...my garter became undone! Would you like to be a gentleman and attach it for me, Carlos? "

Well of course I will, it’s in the job description to be at her beck and call so I kneel down and Mrs Anderson spins on her heel presenting the undone garter to me as well as a ringside view of her backside: creamy white skin with the most delectable curves and a line between her cheeks that’s screaming out to be spread and explored with my tongue.

I fumble a little at first, my fingers brushing against her, but I fix the garter and then linger for a couple of milliseconds longer than I should.
I can smell her, her perfume and the merest hint of perspiration but most of all the scent of her arousal and I’d bet my little red sports car against a fake dollar bill that she’s wet, creaming herself, and I wonder if she’s been playing with the silver bullet vibrator while she was in the dressing room.

I get up.

“There you go Mrs Anderson, all fixed. Is there anything else I can do for you in this department?”
My question is deliberately ambiguous. Did I mean in this department of the shop or did I mean in the definitely erotic encounter we’ve just had while I fixed her garter.

I smile at her, waiting for her reply and I know that in that smile I’m flirting with her.

" There you go Mrs. Anderson, all fixed. Is there anything else I can do for you in this department ? " my young chauffuer says with smile that is almost a smirk ! However he should know better than to flirt with me, especially in public no matter how much I tease him ! With a simple phone call to my hubby I could ruin his career.

" No, thank you young man, I will let you know if I need any further assistance from you ! " I inform him, walking off to browse through the selection of corsets. I have a feeling that Carlos is checking out my ass as he always does when he gets a chance. Well let him eat his heart out, poor thing, he is way out of my league ! After trying on a few corsets I make my purchases and have Carlos carry them and go to my favorite shoe store to try on some new high heels. As soon as the young shoes salesmen see me they rush to assist me ! They all know who I am and not only want a good comission but a peek up my skirt.

" Can I help you today Mrs. Anderson ? " one of them offers eagerly !

" Why yes...I would like to try on a few pair of five inch heels, if it isn't too much trouble ! "

All three of them compete to wait on me my hand and foot, jocking for position. Finally I take hold of tie of the best looking one, " I think you helped me last time, What was your name ? "

" Ahh Ryan ma'am...my name is Ryan ! "

" Fine Ryan, why don't you show me what you have in size six in red please ! " I say as I sit down in the chair and cross my legs. Carlos is waiting nearby with an amused expression on his face.

Fianally Ryan returns carrying several shoeboxes. He kneels at my feet and I uncross my legs and offer him my foot, giving him a perfect up view up my dress ! Too bad I didn't go commando like last time I was here ! I keep my legs spread wide while he places the heel on my manicured foot. Ryan doesn't take his eyes off of the prize the whole time ! Once both heels on on Ryan holds a mirror so that I can admire my heels from every angle. Next I stand up and strut back and forth in front of everyone making sure I sway my hips provocativly as I walk.
Selecting several pair in various colors I was satisfied with my purchases.

I so loved shopping it was my favorite pastime ! But I was getting bored and besides I had already spent over five thousand dollars today. It was still early and if we got home I may be able to catch some rays beside the pool and work on my tan ! I couldn't wait to try on my new bathing attire that I planned to wear at the country club tomorrow and be the envy of my friends.

"No, thank you, young man, I will let you know if I need any further assistance from you."

I almost laugh out loud at this. She sounds like a maiden aunt ticking off the delivery boy but I‘ve been round the block enough times not to be upset by her.
It’s the way she is and all in all, driving for her is a better gig than some I’ve had and there’s always the bonus of getting an eyeful of one of the most delectable ass’s I’ve ever had the luck to lay eyes on, whether clothed or the real thing that she revealed to me in the lingerie store.

But now we’re in the shoe store and she turns her spotlight on Ryan, a hapless young man who looks as if he’s barely out nappies and when she spreads her legs in front of him, I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t cum in his pants.
At least she’s not showing him her oyster ‘au natural’ but the thong she’s wearing won’t leave anything to his imagination and Ryan will certainly have a tale to tell his friends later.

I stand back and watch the display as she struts around the store in her new five inch heels and wonder who’s she doing this for. Certainly not for Ryan or me. I doubt we even figure in her list of people she wants to impress so it must be for her own self-esteem and I wonder if the way her husband neglects her is chipping away at that.
I’ve seen her in just about every state of undress by the pool and she’s one very desirable lady and on occasion I’ve fantasised about kneeling her up on one of the pool loungers and giving her a good fucking from behind but that’s all that is, a fantasy, and the reality is, her emotional state is not my problem and I’ll keep well away from that.

Finally, laden with more boxes, we leave the store and head for home. I don’t know how much of her husband’s money she’s spent this morning, but it must be topside of four or five thousand dollars.

I swing into the driveway and pull up outside the front door, certain that she’ll give me a display of her legs from ankle to thong as I open the limo door for her and I carry the boxes and bags into the front hall, set them down and catch sight of Delores her Latina maid.

Dolores has five children to feed and her husband is not on the scene anymore so she works every hour god gives her.
She’s told me that Mrs Anderson gives her some of her cast-offs, but at five foot two and a little dumpy none of them will fit her so I suspect she trades them in at a Goodwill store for something that will fit.
She smiles at me and raises her eyebrows at the heap of shopping before wiping her hands on her apron and heading for the laundry room.

I turn back to Mrs Anderson.

“Mrs Anderson, if there’s nothing else this morning, I have a few personal errands to run but if you need me at all, you have my cell number. I’ll be back around 3pm if that’s ok?”

She is a beautiful woman, around five foot eight I’d guess to my six foot two, with a great figure and one of the best racks I‘ve ever laid eyes on but I’ve been here before and, desirable as she is, I know there’s nothing in it for me to even suggest anything other than the relationship as it is between Mrs Anderson and her chauffer.

Unless that is, she wants more than just been driven around but that would be her move.

" Mrs. Anderson, if there's nothing else this morning, I have a few personal errands to run but if you need me at all, you have my cell number. I 'll be back around three pm if that's okay ? "

For a moment the words hung in the air ! Even Dolores jaw dropped in surprise !

" Excuse me ! May I remind you that you work for me and I will decide how you spend your time when you are on duty ! You do not make your own hours ! " I admonished him. How dare he be so inconsiderate and think that I was going to work around HIS schedule. " First you are going to make yourself useful and carry my boxes and bags upstairs to my bedroom. "

Carlos looked shocked and not used to be spoken too like that,especially by a female. " This way please ! " I said and started up the staircase towards the master bedroom. I had a feeling Carlos wasn't happy with my tone of voice but after all he was a mere servant just like Dolores. I also knew that he was checking out my derriere as usual whilel he followed me.

" Just place my things on the bed for now please, until I have a chance put them away ! " I instructed. Carlos dumped the the boxes on the the bed dropping one on the floor and spilling it's contents. " I do declare Carlos are you always this clumsy ? Please try to be more careful ! "

I tried not to smile, poor Carlos was getting more frustrated with each passing minute.

" Very well, if you need some time to yourself then be back here at three pm sharp and not one minute late ! Do you understand ? I need you to move my lingerie dresser to the other side of the room. My husband is not strong enough to lift it ! " I dismissed him for the time being...

Wow, I wasn’t expecting that.

I thought I’d asked politely enough for a few hours of down time but apparently not politely enough for madam, but at least I got to have a look at her perfect ass as I followed her up the stairs and also a look in the master bedroom and, as expected in a house like this it was huge, with what looked like a custom made, larger than super king bed dominating the room and it was obvious whose room this was.

The décor, the drapes, the heaps of pillows and cushions on the bed and pretty well every surface loaded with perfumes and other expensively packaged cosmetics, all said that this was Mrs Anderson’s territory and there wasn’t a sign of Mr Anderson to be seen anywhere.
Perhaps he didn’t sleep in here or if he did, his personal items must be tucked away in a drawer somewhere.
I glanced back at the open door, half expecting to see a sign saying “Private. By appointment only” but there wasn’t one.

I could imagine Mrs Anderson going to bed with earplugs and a padded blindfold, wearing a lace covered nightie.
Or perhaps not.
Maybe she dispenses with the trappings of luxury, throws all the covers off the bed and lies naked, alone, surrounded by all the evidence of wealth and privilege, but alone, just her and her silver bullet vibrator for company.
And that would be such a pity for a beautiful woman like her. She should be desired, caressed and aroused but if she speaks to everyone the way she just spoke to me, then I doubt that’s going to happen.

I put the packages on the bed and one falls to the floor and, as I kneel to pick it and its contents up, she uses her now familiar tone of voice:

"I do declare Carlos are you always this clumsy? Please try to be more careful!"

I’m half expecting to feel the sharp stab of a five-inch heel on my back and the crack of a whip or the lash of a leather strap but even like this, I have to supress a smile.
Maybe she dresses in leather and dominates her husband, collar around his neck with leash attached, forced into a latex corset and gagged with a gimp mask.

I’ll have to ask Dolores what Mrs Anderson keeps in the closets.

“Thank you for giving me the time off Mrs Anderson and I’ll make sure I’m back by three pm sharp. Would you like me to ring the doorbell at the front door or …”

I pause for the merest moment.

“... or I could come straight up here to move your lingerie dresser for you? Whichever is most convenient for you.”

I only have two things to do downtown: an appointment at a local gym to discuss them using my fitness videos for their ladies work-out sessions and I need some new kit for myself – new trainers, a few of pairs of tight lycra shorts and some cut-off tank tops to go with them.
All in black of course.

One of the things that was discussed at an initial meeting with the management at the gym was that it seems the women who responded to a survey preferred me dressed like that, as the cut-off tank tops showed my near perfect abs and the lycra shorts showed the rest of my generous personal equipment to good effect, which I found very flattering.

I nod briefly to Mrs Anderson and turn to leave. A couple of hours in my sports car with the top down will be refreshing fun.

1690370397771.png

Last edited:
I step out on the balcony to get some fresh air, it is such a beautiful day. I hear an engine race before I see Carlos speed out of the driveway in his pride and joy, his sports car with the top down. It reminds of a day when I was single, and I was dating a good looking guy from college with a red camaro that had a T-roof. We sped down the coast with the wind in our hair, singing along to the radio. We stopped at a dive bar and drank beer and ate clams and fresh shrimp ! Allen liked to shoot pool and he taught me the basics and we played several games. I managed to beat him one game and he said he was distracted by my boobs and ass when I bent over the table. I was wearing a short skirt over my bikini and a tube top. Afterward Allen took me to this remote private beach and we swam in the surf naked and then made love on a blanket underneath the full moon and stars ! Oh how exciting it was to go out dancing and go to concerts and the clubs and fuck our brains out everywhere including upstairs in the campus liberary ! I often wondered what became of Allen after he dumped me for a foreign exchange student ! But there is no use feeling sorry for myself, I decided to marry Carlton in spite of him being several years older than me. It was no bodies fault but mine that I was bored and neglected and my life lacked excitement. On the other hand, when the cat was away the mouse could play...I would just have to be very discreet ! And Carlton was jetting off on another one of his many business trips without me again. I was expected to stay at home alone as usual and supervise the household.

Glancing at my gold watch, a present from my husband on my birthday, I had a couple of hours until our dashing chauffuer came back to move my heavy dresser, I wanted to be there because the last time I let a male into my domain, besides my loving husband, I caught my stepson red handed sniffing my worn panties taken from my hamper in my walk in closet ! I thought I noticed several pair missing before and totally embarrassed he confessed to taking them, begging me not to tell his father. I didn't tell Carl but I punished him, his name was Steven, and I made him my little bitch doing chores around the house, such as handwashing my delicates and folding my laundry and such. 'Stevie' did anything I told him too...not that Carlos would ever do such a thing, he didn't come across as a panty licker but more of the kind of guy who would charm a lady to remove her panties for him.

Anyway I slipped into bikini and went downstairs and told Dolores to inform me when Carlos got back...I hadn't been down there five minutes when the cute buff pool boy comes through the gate, carrying a bucket and his equipment. I forgot that it was Thursday when he came to clean our pool. I often liked to lay on a lounge chair in my bathing attire and sunglasses to tease him. He would pretend not to look but I caught staring so I would apply lotion from a spray bottle to my near naked body and massage it into my skin on my arms, legs and flat stomach. Once I untied my bikini top and took it off before I turned over on my stomach. I considered asking him if he would like to put some lotion on my back...but I didn't fearing Carlton might come home a little early from the office. That didn't mean that I didn't fantasize about the young stud doing it using his strong hands or taking me inside the pool house where no one could see us !

" You do such a good job, I think I will talk to my husband about giving you a raise Josh ! " I said looking up from my phone.

" Thank you Mrs. Anderson, it's my pleasure. This is one of my favorite stops in the neighborhood ! "

" Oh, really... how many other ladies do you service in this neighborhood ? " I asked. God I was so tempted to ask him to go inside the pool house...the last tme I had any cock in my hot pussy was at least a month ago !

" Well I can't count that high ! Joshed laughed..." Just as long as the ladies are pleased with my services ! "

" I was wondering if you could do me a little ol' favor ? Would you like to apply some sun tan lotion to my back ? I can't seem to reach it ! "

Josh dropped his skimmered and rushed over to assist, sitting down beside me on the lounge chair. I gave him the spray bottle and suggested he untie my top so I didn't get any tan lines before turning over.

His strong hands felt so good rubbing the scented lotion onto my shoulders, and I couldn't help but think how they would feel on my overly sensitive breasts and nipples ! I felt him spray some on my spine before rubbing it in slowly moving lower toward my derriere. " Hmmm thats feels so good ! " Within seconds the young stud would be at my ass cheeks...who knows what would happen then !

Just then Dolores voice interrupted my fantasy..." Mrs. Anderson, your husband is on the phone and he says that he needs to speak to you, it is very urgent ! "

Oh God I had turned off my ringer on my cell phone on purpose. My God why now ?

" Excuse me, Josh but I must go inside and take this call. " I said reluntantly, tying my bikini top before rushing inside

Attachments

• tumblr_055dc8330c7ca51ec3485cf9a88b9688_07622baf_2048.jpg
    tumblr_055dc8330c7ca51ec3485cf9a88b9688_07622baf_2048.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 16
All in all, the couple of hours I’d spent in town went very well. I had a new agreement for the gym to use my videos and an option to licence their use to other gyms as the company expanded and, as a surprise extra, they’d offered me a managerial position at the company’s headquarters.
I asked for some time to think this over as I said I had other commitments at the moment that I would have to terminate if I accepted their offer and, as I didn’t want to let anyone down, making the change would need serious consideration and they seemed happy with my reply and impressed that I had a sense of loyalty to my current position.

Of course, the reality is that I could quit my chauffeuring job with the Anderson’s tomorrow but in many ways, it suits me well. The work isn’t onerous, I have a decent apartment to live in where I can make my fitness videos, somewhere to keep my car, Dolores does my laundry and keeps me well fed with her delicious south of the border cooking, and in return I take her kids to the ball game every now and then.
However, if I quit, I’d have to find a new apartment big enough to work in, find somewhere safe to keep my car, do my own cooking and work nine to five in an office but, the pay is much better.
It’s not going to be an easy decision to make.

And there’s another thing.
As much as Mrs Anderson can be an absolute bitch at times, is dismissive and very patronising to me, even so there’s something about her that I like and it’s not just her ass, rack and legs.
I’m not into saving people from their behaviour, that’s something they have to do for themselves, but I just get the feeling that behind the façade of brittle exhibitionism, there lurks a nice college girl.

Who knows.

I pull into the driveway and park my car in the garage. It’s twenty to three so time for a quick shower and change and then over to the house to attend Mrs Anderson and to move her lingerie dresser.
Fifteen minutes later, wearing faded 501s, a white T and deck shoes, I walk over to the house and use the door at the side.
Dolores is there, working her way through a pile of ironing.

“Hi Dolores, is Mrs A about? She’s expecting me at three pm sharp.”
I smile and wink at her and in response she just raises her eyes to the ceiling.

“Hola Carlos. She here somewhere. I see if I find her.”

“Oh, by the way, I had a new job offer today.”

Dolores frowns.
“Really? Are you leaving?”

“I don’t know, haven’t decided yet. Maybe. It depends on how Mrs A is. She’s been a real bitch lately.”

Dolores laughs.
“Don’t tell me. Anyway, Mr A is away all next week so if you have some spare time maybe you take the kids to the ball game?”

“Sure I can do that. Tuesday ok?”

As Dolores goes in search of Mrs A, I look around. It’s ok being here but with the new job offer it doesn’t matter if I stay or not. So I’ll move the dresser and see how it goes and if she’s her usual bitchy self, maybe I’ll take the new job.

Last edited:
I am so dissapointed with Carlton calling me in to use the house phone but that is what happens when I leave my cell phone in the bedroom while it's its charging. It turns out it really wasn't that important, Carl wanted me to know if I could hostess a dinner party next week when he returned with an important client and his wife. Why couldn't he wait until tonight to inform me instead of interrupting my poolside activities ? I didn't mean to snap at poor Dolores. It wasn't her fault but I was so frustrated. And where was Carlos, probably still out hot rodding around town in his sports car being irresponsible while he should be on duty and on my beck and call ! My bedroom was a mess with boxes strewn everywhere and my lingerie needing to be put away ! Just then Dolores knocks and enters the room, " Sorry to disturb you ma'am but Carlos is here to move your dresser ! "

" Why, I do declare, it's about time ! Send him up immediately please ! " I say checking my reflection in the mirror before putting on a sheer robe over my panties and push up bra !

Dolores hesitates in the doorway as if she wants to tell me something !

" Please...Dolores, don't just stand there, go and fetch him do you think I have all day ? "

A few minutes later Carlos enters the room without knocking.

" Its about time you showed up...and upon entering a ladies room you should knock first ! " I reprimand him, noticing that he is out of uniform and dressed casual. To be honest, Carlos looks very good in his jeans and T-shirt. Carlton would never be caught dead in a pair of jeans... I decide not to make an issue of it !

" Very well, I need you to move the dresser to the other side of the room. It is very heavy but I think you can manage it ! " I say, noticing his broad shoulders and big biceps. I am also aware that my sheer robe does very little to hide my near nakedness !

Carlos just stands there, not moving...

" Well ...if you think that you can't handle it, I will have to find someone else to do it ! " I admonish him inpatiently...

"It’s about time you showed up...and upon entering a ladies room you should knock first!"

I resist smiling but that new job I was offered this morning is starting to look more and more attractive by the minute, but Mrs Anderson is also looking very attractive in a sheer robe and if I’m not mistaken she’s wearing only a bra and panties underneath it, and despite her tone and the situation, I can feel my cock starting to harden because the reality is, I’ve got nothing to lose. I have a good job offer with better pay so if she takes offence and fires me, so what?
And she really is a very sexy woman.

My mind wanders and I imagine her in a pair of 501s.
Of course, women’s 501s are cut differently to men’s, they are wider to accommodate their hips but even so there's something about 501s, the way the button fly can be popped, one button at a time, the slow reveal of what's to come, particularly on a woman like Mrs Anderson when each popped button can be followed by my tongue, across the smooth skin of her belly and then into the soft tangle of pubic hair and finally to her vulva, and all the while easing her backwards towards the bed until the edge of the bed catches the backs of her knees and she falls onto the bed, her jeans dragged off her and her legs opening, inviting, wanting, my tongue finding her, burying my face between her legs, her fingers grabbing at my hair, pulling me onto her while I lick and suck her clit …

"Well, if you think that you can't handle it, I will have to find someone else to do it!"

I’m dragged back to reality by her sharp tone and absent mindedly adjust the front of my jeans to make myself more comfortable.

“I’m sorry, I was miles away for a moment. So yes, your lingerie dresser. Well, it’s a very substantial piece of furniture and although I can manage it ok, it would put less stress on its legs if we emptied it first, the contents and the drawers themselves. It would be such a shame to damage such a wonderful piece of furniture by trying to move it like it is.”

There’s two drawers at the top and then two more full width drawers below that, and of course I have no idea what she’s got in there: lingerie obviously but I wonder if there’s anything else of a more personal nature.
It will be interesting to see.

I move to the dresser and take hold of the top left drawer handle and look directly at Mrs Anderson.

“May I?”

Last edited:
" May I ? "

Just then I remember whats in the top drawer. How could I be so foolish not to empty it out first ! The last I want is Carlos to see my 'toy' collection and some other personal private items ! But it is too late, Carlos opened the drawer before I could stop him. He notices my favorite glass dildo along with several others, but worse of all he sees my black leather studded collar and leash, a jeweled butte plug, a pair of handcuffs, a ball gag, nipple clamps, gloves, a riding crop and an assortment of body lotions and such ! I am embarrassed but I am not going to explain that I used to model for submissive bondage photos before I was married. Besides it is none of his business. I do my best to regain my composure...

" Why don't you put it on the bed, please ! " I instruct him, acting as if nothing is wrong The other drawers are filled with garterbelts, stockings, corsets, baby doll nightgowns, panties and bras. I keep my leather mini skirts in my walk in closet, along with my boots and high heels.

" Oh yes, don't forget that my husband has to be at the airport tomorrow at 7:30 AM ! " I remind him, hoping to distract him. I watch as Carlos removes the rest of the remaining drawers, without saying a word. Once finished emptying the dresser, Carlos picks up one the side to see how heavy it is.

" Excuse me Carlos, I hope you are strong enough to lift it ! I don't want you to drag it over the carpet since you might damage it. The carpet cost several thousand dollars ! " I inform him...

"May I?"

My question seems to freeze Mrs Anderson for a moment, and I watch as she struggles to regain her composure and imperious nature, but I marvel at how quickly she recovers.
She is a remarkable woman.
Many women would have had a nervous breakdown at the thought of all their intimate personal items been seen by a man that she doesn’t really know at all, other than to bark commands at.
But it is quite a collection, not only vibrators and dildos but also items that are usually used in BDSM sessions and I wonder if she’s a dominatrix or a submissive.
From the way she treats Dolores and me, as well as the other casual staff like the gardeners, it would be easy to suppose that being a dominatrix comes easily to her but one can never be sure.

Perhaps her behaviour is to mask her own need to be submissive, to be dominated, and I smile to myself as I recall thinking about putting her over my knee, pulling down her panties and spanking her, that creamy white skin becoming redder with each slap and her squirming against my knees, pressing her clit hard so that the pain and pleasure mix into a glorious orgasm

But right now it’s the dresser. Mrs Anderson is concerned about the carpet and I can see why, it’s obviously very expensive but I’ve figured out a way to move the dresser without dragging it cross the carpet, but also without lifting it.
"Excuse me Carlos, I hope you are strong enough to lift it! I don't want you to drag it over the carpet since you might damage it. The carpet cost several thousand dollars!"

“Don’t worry Mrs Anderson, there’s an easy way of doing this.” And I kneel at one end of the dresser, lift it, and unscrew the legs and then do the same at the other end.
“Now, without the legs, the bottom is as smooth as silk, smooth enough to glide over the carpet, and when it’s exactly where you want it, I can push it right into place.”

I’m really struggling not to smile as I say this and I think I can see just the tiniest crinkle of a smile at the corners of Mrs Anderson's eyes as there’s no doubt what I’m alluding to.
She points without speaking and I position the dresser where she wants it.

“Is that right? Can I push it in now?”
I look at her to see if I can discern what’s going through her mind but there’s nothing.

“I’ll screw the legs in again.” And I stretch the word screw as I say it so there’s no mistaking what I’m suggesting.

She doesn’t say a word.

I’m still kneeling from screwing the legs back into place and she’s standing right in front of me. I look up at her, this beautiful, sexy woman, wearing a diaphanous robe, and just a pair of flimsy panties between my mouth and her vulva but eventually I get up and put the empty drawers back in the dresser.

“I have to collect Mr Anderson from the Country Club at six thirty pm and then take him to the airport at seven thirty tomorrow morning so if you know where he’s going tomorrow then I can take him to the correct terminal for his flight.”

I look at her again, full eye contact.
“But if you’d like me to help you with your lingerie, then there’s plenty of time.”

Last edited:
Seeing those toys and having them exposed to my chauffuer must have triggered some repressed memories I had in my past. I was nineteen at the time and dear daddy had just passed away, unfortunately he was in alot of debt, leaving us destitute. I had to drop out of college, unable to afford the the tuition and find employment immediately just to survive. Not having any skills, I managed to find a position as a live in nanny for a wealthy couple. Things were fine at first, they both treated me decent and the position was not too demanding. Mr. Allen was clearly the head of the household and ruled his pretty wife, treating her in private like a domestic servant or a stepford wife ! I didn't realize it but he was grooming me to be the same way. If I wanted some time off I had to ask his permission and it was usually denied. Mr Allen told me that while on duty I had to wear high heels and stockings with very short skirts and an apron. Soon I felt more like a maid than a nanny. One day Mr Allen called me into his den and asked if I liked my job, having no other prospects I answered yes. Next he put a black leather collar around my neck. I didn't object, I felt like I was in a daze. He told me that from now on I was his little submissive slut and I would have to do everything that I was told ! Mr Allen then made me bend over the arm the sofa and pulled down my panties and inserted a butte plug in my asshole to help remind me that I was nothing but an obediant slut. For the next few months I was treated like their slave. Mr. Allen liked to make me crawl around on my hands and knees wearing a leash attached to my collar sometimes in front of his guests at parties, showing off his control over me. If he wasn't home I had to wait on mistress hand and foot and give her pedicures and manicures and brush her hair. I had a list of daily chores to perform which included being summoned into their bedroom in the evening before they went to sleep and perform oral sex on both of them. I was often punished for the slightest infraction, like breaking chinaware or spilling something. Mistress used her hairbrush on my naked derriere, making me lay across her lap while 'Sir' liked to use his hand making me bend over the arm of the sofa. If he discovered that my panties were wet that meant additional punishment. His favorite form disapline was to make me sit in his specail chair which had a dildo in the center or a vibrating egg placed inside my pussy that master controlled remotely. It would bring me to the edge but I was not permitted to orgasm. Often I couldn't help it and have to endure further punishment. This treatment went on for several months until I was suddenly dismissed and replaced by a beautiful au pair from Europe.

" But if you'd like me to help you with your lingerie, then there's plenty of time. "

Suddenly I snapped back to reality...my life was so different now ! I was married to a thoughtful gentle man who provided me with whatever my little ol' heart desired...well almost everything !

I looked at Carlos, as if noticing for the first time, at least in a different light. He reminded of 'Sir' but younger. Most men would be intimidated by me but Carlos was rather non chalant. He was the type not to be bossed around by just any female...a typical alpha male !

" I think I can manage on my own now...but thank you, Carlos, for being so helpful ! " I said in a softer tone of voice, taking a step forward, noticing how broad his chest was and how big his biceps were... " I'm sorry if I have have acted like such a bitch ! "

"I think I can manage on my own now...but thank you, Carlos, for being so helpful!”

Well, that looks like the end of any fun with Mrs Anderson and her lingerie, at least for now.
But then she added in a softer tone:

"I'm sorry if I have acted like such a bitch!"

Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather.
She’s apologised for the way she’s behaved to me and as she said it, she took a step towards me and for just a moment I thought she was going to touch me or perhaps even kiss me, and my erection which had been lurking in my jeans since I first arrived in her bedroom to move the dresser, stiffened to full arousal, but she stopped just short of contact.
I looked at her, searching her eyes for any hint of insincerity in what she’d just said but there was none, so I smiled gently.

“Thanks for saying that, it means a lot and I know how difficult an apology can be.”

I wasn’t sure how far I could take this but since she seemed to be in an apologising mood I figured I might as well go ahead.

“Could I ask you to apologise to Dolores as well? I don’t know if you know but she’s on her own looking after five children, her husband walked out after the last one was born, and she depends on the money she earns here to keep her family alive.”

I looked at the piles of lingerie on the bed and then back at her and wondered what lay behind her acquisitive behaviour, all this lingerie, the shoes, and no doubt racks of expensive clothes in her closets.
There isn’t enough time on God’s earth for her to wear even a quarter of it even if she wore a new outfit every day.
Perhaps there’s something in her past that’s made her like this, I don’t know and I’m certain she’ll never tell me but for the moment what I can see is a beautiful, sexy but lonely woman, so I try a different tack.

“Look, I know it can be difficult letting go of things, but decluttering can be fun, figuring out what to keep and what to let go, remembering something special about each item, like when you wore it or who you were with or what you were doing at the time.
I looked at her again.

“Why don’t we give it a go? There’s plenty of time before I have to collect your husband from the Country Club.”

Last edited:
I didn't think that I needed to apologize to my domestic servant. It wasn't my fault that she had five children from a deadbeat father and besides Dolores was well compensated for her position, compared to what some people in my inner circle paid for their help. Not to mention that she was undocumented...

On the other hand, Carlos was correct, I did have too many expensive clothes, shoes and a vast lingerie collection that I could never possibly wear, dating back to when I was single ! No one knew that I was in a submissive relationship or an exotic dancer before I married Carl. It was my little secret...why did I feel that I could confide in a mere chauffeur, of all people ?

" Ever since I was a little girl my parents treated me like a princess, especially my daddy. I was their only child. Momma was a tradional southern belle and always made me wear dresses and look feminine. I wasn't allowed to wear jeans. Not that I didn't like it, I loved shaving my legs and the way soft silk stockings felt against my skin ! "

Why was I confessing to a complete stranger ? This was something I wouldn't even tell my own husband ! Was I opening Pandora's Box ? I picked up a white garter belt off the bed and twirled it around my finger...

" Do you have any idea when I wore this ? "

Carlos shook his head no.

" For your information, I wore it on my honeymoon, along with a pair of matching sheer panties and stockings ! Did my husband even care ? No, of course not, he passed out because he had too much to drink ! Most men, I think, would get a hard on if I wore this for them ! I should know, it happened when I used to dance on stage at the strip club ! "

Carlos didn't say anything but just listened. So I walked over to my dresser and opened it ...

" And this ...all the guys and a few of the ladies used to like my little innocent schoolgirl outfit ! " I held up my plaid skirt, " I used to come on stage sucking a taffy...well I will let you use your own imagination ! "

Our eyes met. I could tell him so much more. This was just the beginning...

I pushed Carlos down upon the small upholstered sofa in my room, staddling his hips, like I was giving him a lap dance, except there was no music ! My gown slipped from my shoulders, revealing my breasts !

" It's not fair, why should I have to get rid of everything ? " I asked, taking a hold of his tee-shirt and pulling up over his shoulders before tossing it aside...

Incredible. That’s the only word that comes to mind. It’s like I turned on a tap and Mrs Anderson is telling me things that I doubt she’s told anyone before, about her parents and her childhood … and more.

She’s twirling a white garter belt and telling me about her train wreck of a honeymoon with her drunk husband who passed out on her and how she thought that most men would get a hard on if she wore it for them.
Well, I don’t know about most men but I’ve certainly got a hard on.
And then she pulls out a schoolgirl outfit, like one of those anime Japanese cartoon characters, and tells me that she used to wear it on stage. Was she a stripper or a lap dancer? I just don’t know but if I was hard before, now my cock is fit to burst and I wonder where this is going but I find out soon enough as she pushes me down onto a small, upholstered sofa and straddled me.
There’s no point in me trying to hide my erection, she must be able to feel it through the gusset of her panties and even through my jeans I can feel the heat of her.

She slips her gown off her shoulders and pulls my tee-shirt over my head without any hesitation, as if she’s done this many times before so I’m no longer wondering if she was a lap dancer, I’m certain she was and I bet the customers tipped her very generously.
Wherever this is going there’s no point in me just sitting there with this beautiful woman on my lap and her breasts just inches away from my face so I put one hand on her thigh and the other round her back but then she starts again.

"It's not fair, why should I have to get rid of everything?"

For a moment I think she might cry so I pull her to me, her head on my shoulder. Her skin is so smooth, so warm and so kissable and I imagine her lying on the bed as I kiss her all over, top to bottom, front to back, until she pulls my head to her, demanding a more intimate touch.

“You don’t have to get rid of anything if you don’t want to. There are memories here, both good and bad, so let’s get rid of the bad ones and keep the good ones.”

I ease her away from me and look at her. My erection is painfully squeezed between her gusset and the button fly of my 501s and I grin at her.

“And I’ll tell you something else. Even twirling your corset around has given me a hard on so if you don’t mind, I’m going to have to rearrange my furniture down there before some permanent damage is done.”

1690984536774.png

Last edited:
"...I'm going to have rearrange my furniture down there before some permanent damage is done. "

" Oh you poor thang ! " I whispered, moving down onto the floor. between his legs, " That's what you get for looking at my legs in the rearview mirror and checking out my ass in the store ! "

It was apparent that Carlos had a considerable bulge going on inside his jeans. I unbuttoned them slowly, one at a time...

" It's a good thing my husband didn't catch you looking at me, he fired the last chauffuer for that very reason...and the young latino stud who took care of our lawn ! "

I eased his jeans down below his knees, revealing a massive bulge in his tight black lycra shorts ! Using my finger I traced the outline of his erect cock, feeling it swell getting even harder ! A cock this big was worthy of some more attention ! His underwear was soon discarded, lying next to my garter belt and sheer gown ! Wasting no time I took his shaft in hand, admiring it first, before licking it with my wicked tongue, like a popsicle ! Carlos growled and grabbed my long blonde hair, enjoying his self at my expense. And I was just getting started...if there was one thing I learned from being in a submissive relationship , it was pleasing a man by worshipping his cock. Meanwhile my finger slipped into my panties and I began to play with my wet pussy...

Well, this is unexpected but certainly very welcome. Something has certainly triggered a complete change in Mrs Anderson’s behaviour and I’m wondering if Dolores told her that I’ve been offered a new job? But if this is how she’s going to be then I think I’ll stay.
From a snappy, patronising bitch, through little girl lost when she thought she might have to throw out all her lingerie to this, kneeling between my legs and licking my cock and with a whole week of Mr Anderson being away on business there’s plenty of time to see if this is for today or for the week … or even longer.

I sensed she was going to be good from the way she unbuttoned my 501s and then eased my black lycra shorts off me, allowing my erection to spring free, and she wasted no time getting her mouth on me and, there’s plenty for her to enjoy.
I’m not boasting but I’ve got plenty in that department, and without thinking I grab her hair and pull her on to me.
I don’t know how much practice she had before she married Carlton, but it will be interesting to see if she can get the whole of my shaft into her mouth without gagging.

But for the moment I’m happy to ride the wave of Mrs Anderson’s attention to my cock.
And she’s good but I think there can be more to this. I know she’s fingering herself but I can do better than that.

“Get up, I want you on the bed now.” I want to eat her while she licks and sucks my cock and she obeys without hesitation so have I by some stroke of luck discovered that Mrs Anderson is a sub? I’m kind of easy about this, liking the give and take between me and my lover, but if she’s into that then why not? As far as I’m concerned it’s all about giving pleasure to the woman I’m with and if she gets off on being dominated then I’m happy to please. After all, the more I please her, the more likely it is that she’ll want more.

We move to the bed and I lie on my back, my cock in her mouth and her pussy over my face and I pull her to me and taste her juices. She’s wet and creamy and I run my tongue the length of her labia and then back to her clit, circling it with my tongue and then back again towards her rosebud, testing her tightness.
I’ve been waiting to do this for a very long time. All those glances in the rear-view mirror and the way she always showed plenty of leg when she got out of the car and I’m wondering if the young Latino who looked after the lawn got to do more than just drive her around before he was fired.

But for the moment I don’t care, just enjoying the taste of her and the creamy white orbs of her perfect ass while she works on my straining cock, but if she goes back to her bitchiness then she’ll be over my knee with her panties down, getting a good spanking.

I am not really sure what came over me to be behaving like such a slut with my handsome chauffuer ! Maybe it was because my dear hubby had been neglecting me lately, not giving my pussy any attention. Well I had found someone that did and he was licking my cunt while I sucked his big meaty cock ! I deserved to be with a real man, one who took charge and wasn't afraid to dominate me. A man who could put me in my place ! For once I had a feeling I wasn't going to miss my husaband when he was gone !

I couldn't help but gasp when I felt Carlos use his tongue on my tight little asshole. No man had ever paid attention to me there ! His tongue was driving me wild and bringing me to the edge...I grind my cunt down harder, riding his face while trying to concentrate on pleasing his cock ! I can feel the shivers going up and down my spine, my toes curl and my pussy start to spasm ! There is no holding back now, I am past the point of no return and I gush all over his handsome face !

" Oh my God...Carlos.. you devil...!!! I scream in pure pleasure, something I haven't experienced in a long time with my husband.

Wanting to return the favor I deep throat his cock, taking as much as I can ! His shaft begins to throb in my mouth... I am determined to be a good slut and swallow every last drop of his cum !

And tomorrow after Carl leaves for the airport, if Carlos wants to treat me like a bitch or his whore for the whole week while he's gone I am more than willing to be his fuck toy...

Last edited:
Back