Seeking a Female Secretary

angelique127

Literotica Guru
Don't let this blonde hair fool you !!!

' Thank God ' I think as the young entitled fresh from college applicant leaves the room. I wouldn't hire her if she was the last bitch on the planet ! It was certainly difficult to find good help these days. Fortunately the next young lady to be interviewed for the day was the last and then I could go home and have my foot massage from my hubby while I sipped a glass of wine before dinner, a dinner that he had spent hours preparing just for me ! I had already read her resume anda positive feeling about her, that is why I saved her for last. Her name was Torrie, married, twenty seven years old, not much experience but I had a feeling that she would be willing to learn.

Oh well lets get this over with, I thought to myself.

I buzzed the receptionist to show Mrs. Torrie Johnson in...the poor thing had been waiting out there for hours to be interviewed. She must really want the job to wait so long !

First impressions are very important to me since I will have to be spending so much of my time with this person, sometimes for ten to twelve hours a day. And it would often require alot of traveling on short notice to different cities which could be an issue for a married person. My house husband however had no choice in the matter...

Honestly I was not prepared for her to be so drop dead gorgeous ! And I am a woman saying this ...I must admit that I never been with another female before, although I have had some fantasies about it, but this female took the cake ! With her long red hair and green eyes and a body like a playboy centerfold told me she was perfect for the job !

" Please sit down. "

Torrie took a seat, the only one available, and crossed her legs. the rather short but modest skirt she was wearing only showed off her amazing thighs ! She must work out at the gym, something I have been needing to do more of in the future...

" So...Mrs. Johnson, I have looked over your resume and I must admit I like what I see ! Actually you don't have very much experience and I see that you are married. That could be a problem...since this position requires you to be away from home at times. And I must warn you that I am very demanding...I didn't get this far in a male dominated dog eat dog world by being nice ! I won't tolerate incompetence and expect you to do your best to please me ! "

Torrie blinks her pretty eyes and smiles...

" Tell me why I should hire you instead of all the other ladies that I interviewed today ? "

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=E8HmvKOCNEpZoCWB)original_154698921.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=E8HmvKOCNEpZoCWB)original_154698921.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I needed this job badly. After my husband had been laid off at his corporate position months ago, he had little luck finding another. Our bills were beginning to add up, and at this rate it wouldn’t be long until our savings were completely drained and we would be forced to move or face eviction from our home. I had grown accustomed to being a stay at home wife, but with our current financial outlook we both agreed that it would be in our best interest for me to apply as well.

My heart rate is jacked through the roof but I do my best to keep a cool demeanor on the outside as I sit in the reception area of this enormous office. As I wait for my interview I think about the job posting I read last week. I wasn’t exactly thrilled about all the potential travel that I would have to do, but at this point I literally could not afford to be choosy.

As the receptionist buzzes me in and leads me to the office I smooth out my black skirt before sitting and crossing my legs. I’m pleasantly surprised at the fact that my potential boss is a woman. Although after hearing her speak it becomes more clear to me how she got to where she is at the company.

I nod along as I listen to her, trying not to get too distracted by her looks. Her pretty blonde hair and stroking blue eyes almost make me lose concentration before realizing that she asked me a question.

“Well ma’am, like you said I haven’t worked in many years, but when I did I made sure I got done whatever was asked of me and more,” I say trying hard to sound confident but not overtly desperate. “At my last office job I was know for going above and beyond my normal duties to ensure that the boss was satisfied.” I take a deep breath before continuing. “To be honest with you ma’am, I really need this job. I’m sure everyone you interviewed said the same but I’m all out of options if I can’t secure this position. I can promise you my drive and work ethic really would shine here and I can guarantee you that anything you need from me you’re sure to have it!”

I lean back in the chair slightly and fold my hands together on my knee, hoping like hell that I didn’t come off as needy.

Hmmmm...she is definately a little desperate but that could be a good thing and work to my advantage in the future. Of course I want someone loyal, dedicated and willing to please me above anything else ! But will she put me and her career before anything else ?

" If I decide to give you a chance to work under me, I expect you to be here on time everyday. I will not tolerate tardiness or calling in sick like my last secretary often did. "

Torrie nodded eagerly.

" Furthermore, I expect you to be polite and respectful with all your colleagues, in and out of the office ! And that includes me ! " I smiled to soften my tone, before continuing, " Your appearance is also very important, stockings and heels are a requirement. Pencil skirts are fine, as long as they are above the knee. Of course you must be well groomed at all times while in the office or at meetings.

" Yes ma'am. "

" Please do not call me ma'am, I am not that old...you may refer to me as Mrs. Anderson. "

Torrie looked beside herself and started to apologize until I smiled, " It's fine...just make sure it doesn't happen again ! I almost had to laugh at the stricken look on her sweet face...

" Relax dear, I am only having fun at your expense ! Can you start tomorrow ? "

Torrie nodded yes.

" Good, be here at 8:30 AM sharp. Oh and by the way I like my coffee with a little cream and sugar and on my desk when I arrive ! "

As I nod along to her words I can feel the excitement building in my chest. My first in-person interview and somehow I was already being offered the job. It takes everything in my power to keep from jumping up and down for joy.

I nod at her final question and stand to shake her hand. “I look forward to working for you Mrs. Anderson.” I nod curtly at her before retracing my path out the building. It isn’t until I’m sitting in my car in the parking lot when I finally scream in excitement. With the windows rolled down, I let my hair down and cruise the 30 minute drive with the radio at full volume.
The only downside, if it could be called that, was sharing the news with my husband. Even though it was mostly his idea that I go back to work, he didn’t seem as happy for me when I told him the news that I was offered a position and would start the next day. In a way I guess his pride was hurt that he had been searching for so long and couldn’t seem to catch a break. He smiled and said the right things but being with him as long as I had, I knew when he was just going through the motions. Instead of trying to pick a fight about it, I mostly ignored it and got an early rest for the big day tomorrow.

I could barely sleep and was up before the alarm at 6:00am went off. As per usual Ben moved at lightning speed as soon as the buzzer sounded; a habit for his previous work in the military. He leaves for the gym, but I decide to push my workout until after work. A quick shower and breakfast are about all I can do before I head to the office.

As I arrive the security guard lets me in with a smile. Upon exiting the elevator I quickly get my desk arranged, start a pot of coffee and wait nervously for my real tasks to begin. Being the only one in the office gives me time to think as I check my reflection in one of the office’s large windows. I smooth out my dark navy pencil skirt, making sure it falls above my knees like requested. Although I’m not really used to wearing stockings, I barely notice the black pair I wear that attach to my garter belt underneath my clothes. I twist my torso to make sure my silk silver blouse doesn’t have any creases, and my nipple piercings are showing through my thick bra.

I sit back down at my desk and anxiously tap my desk while watching the hands of the clock slowly move.

Last edited:
When I entered my office, or my domain if you will, at 8:45 am my new secretary was waiting patiently at her desk, ready and willing to begin her duties. She smiled upon seeing me and I greeted her, " Good morning. " As I passed her desk I noticed a picture in a gold frame which was nothing unusual really, most employees liked to personalize or display pictures of their loved ones !

" Oh my, who is this handsome young hunk ? Is that your husband ? " I asked, impressed with his good looks. I sat down on the corner of the desk and crossed my legs.

Torrie smiled and nodded yes.

" Hmmm...it looks like he works out alot ! Oh and I couldn't help but notice that you seem to take very good care of yourself and must spend alot of time at the gym, having a body like yours ! Did I forget to mention that we have a full workout and fitness center here in our facility ? You are welcome to use it anytime before or after working hours at your convenience, as a matter of fact we prefer that you use our facility instead ! "

I got up and went into my office leaving the door open. I was pleased to see that my coffee was waiting for me on my desk. I took a sip...

Oh my God, it tasted much too sweet and was rather warm ! " Torrie would you come in here immediately ! "

Within seconds my new secretary responded, rushing into my office.

" This cold coffee is totally unacceptable. If I wanted ice coffee I would have asked you for it ! Now please go and get me a fresh cup of hot coffee and don't use too much sugar this time ! " I told her in no uncertain terms. That is when I noticed the little bumps straining across her ample chest which could have only been caused by having her nipples pierced. Why hadn't I noticed that yesterday, not that it would have made any difference really. I wondered if she was peirced anywhere else...

Torrie looking slightly panic stricken left my office to get me another cup. I smiled to myself, having a feeling this young lady was going to work out fine after I groomed her. My last secretary was a little entitled brat who was defiant and wouldn't listen and who thought the whole world revolved around her.

My loyal secretary was soon back with a fresh cup. I tasted it while she stood nervously nearby. " Hmmm very good, just the way I like it. Now for your first task of the morning I need you to make fifteen copies of this report for everyone who will be at this important meeting this afternoon. The copy machine is down the hallway, last door on the left. "

Torrie nodded and I handed her the thirteen page document. " And please be careful, I must warn you that there are alot of male dogs in this firm, married and single, who will hit on you especially since you are so attractive and new. If any persist and bother you just refer them to me and I will have their balls cut off ! "

Last edited:
I’ll admit I was a bit taken aback by how forward Mrs. Anderson was. Her complements of my body and the appearance of my husband definitely was a confidence boost, however, it did seem to be slightly inappropriate. Not that it really bothered me all that much, I was used to being catcalled and much worse, it was almost refreshing to hear something from a woman for once at least.

I silently cursed myself for not thinking ahead about the cold coffee. How could I have been so stupid. My first task and already I screwed it up. Well, I thought to myself, at least I’ll be able to redeem myself by making the most out of the rest of the day. For the remainder of the workday, I did my best to not be seen or heard, and by getting everything that was asked to be done in a quick and concise manner. The only real highlight of the day was when, just as she predicted, two separate men made fairly aggressive passes at me. It didn’t really bother me, but wanting to be open and honest with my new boss, I made sure to tell Mrs. Anderson right away. Although I couldn’t hear what was said behind closed doors, I do know that after both men exited her soundproof office they didn’t even have the courage to make eye contact with me as they left with their tails between their legs. That was enough for me to be totally locked in already to her.

Before I knew it, I looked down at my slim silver watch, and was shocked to see it was already almost 6 PM. Quickly, I decluttered my desk, filed away the last bit of papers and closed my laptop. I took a sip of the last bit of my energy drink and tossed the can into my trash bin before poking my head into her office. “Everything is filed and all appointments on the system have been closed out.” I said with my biggest smile. “Tomorrow’s schedule is all set up and looks relatively light. I also purchase your plane ticket for Friday. I was able to sweet talk the airline and was able to save some of your miles and still get you a discount.” I take a breath and I fold my hands in front of me as I continue to lean against the door frame, giving my boss a sweet smile and she looks rather please although sometimes it’s hard to tell. Her demeanor doesn’t change very much and always seems to have a bit of a scowl, none of which took away from how attractive she was.

“Is there anything else required of me at this time?” I ask with genuine curiosity, as surprisingly I wasn’t even tired and could care less if I made it home yet, my husband could wait.

" Is there anything else required of me at this time ? " My new pretty efficient secretary asked standing in the doorway.

" Yes please come in dear and close the door." I waited until she sat down. " First just let me say how pleased I was by your performance on your first day. To tell the truth I did not think you were capable of catching on so quick to your new responsibilities. You exceeded my expectations ! Oh, and by the way, those male dogs will not be bothering you again, I promise ! Let's just say I have ways of dealing with men like that ! Just ask my husband ! "

I smiled to break the tension and paused to take off my heel and massage my sore foot..." My feet get so sore wearing these heels all day, but thank God when I am in the privacy of my own office I can take them off ! "

" Oh before you go, there is one thing I need to speak to you about. Did I hear you say that you purchased only MY ticket for the flight next week ? What about your ticket ? "

Suddenly Torrie looked nervous and bit her lip.

" I did inform you that there was going to be some traveling out of town requirements when you were hired. It is mandatory that you go with me. I will need your expertise and assitance. Besides it will not be all work and no play...you will just enjoy Miami this time of year ! "

Attachments

• 80713fe4b1aaefe2e5a8de8305bd04b8--stockings-heels-black-stockings.jpg
    80713fe4b1aaefe2e5a8de8305bd04b8--stockings-heels-black-stockings.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 10
“Oh umm,” I pause for just a second, catching myself staring at her long, hosed covered legs. “Of course, of course. That won’t be an issue at all.”

I hadn’t really thought that I would be leaving so soon but I was eager to go. Anything I could do to further my status at this company and enshrine my position would only be a good thing. Plus, I couldn’t afford to upset the boss and run the risk of losing the hefty income I was about to start receiving bi-weekly.

Glancing down briefly, I check my watch again and knowing now is a terrible time to call I announce, “I will call first thing in the morning to book my ticket as well.” I stand and smooth out a wrinkle on my skirt. “I’m very much looking forward to Miami! I’ve only been once and that was a long time ago.” I smile and fight to try to keep it from looking too eager. For a few seconds I start to think about my husband. How he will probably be happy for me but at the time probably would feel a bit emasculated that his wife is temporarily the bread winner. Perhaps after a few months I might be able to persuade Mrs. Anderson to find a position for him as well.

For a brief moment I considered asking Torrie to massage my sore feet since she was so efficent in every thing else but I decided that it was too soon. For now I had my husband to massage my toes and feet and even give me pedicures and manicures. Carl was the perfect male house husband after I groomed him to be. He took care of all my personnal needs such as shaving my legs, as well as cooking and cleaning the house. And why shouldn't he do the laundry { I made him hand wash my panties } vacuum and make the bed, along with his other chores. It saved the expense of hiring a domestic servant.

After Torrie left, when I was alone finally, I retrieved my 'Enhancer' from my drawer. It felt soooo good rubbing it all over the outside my panties until they were wet and creamy. I closed my eyes and imagined my new secretary on her knees, kneeling in front of me, eatting my pussy like a good loyal employee, and doing as she was told, like that little young latina live in maid I used to have { * see Domestic Services in SRP } before I married Carl. After a few minutes playing with my toy I gave myself an orgasm. I usually liked to masturbate at least once a day at the office and on the weekends I would make poor Carl eat my pussy several times a day.

So many things to teach my new little pretty protege and Miami would be a great place to start, away from our husbands and outside of office interference...

I was less than pleased to say the least when I got home. I had been so excited to share my news that I called Ben on the way home and his reaction couldn’t have been more underwhelming. Even though I had imagined this would be his attitude, it didn’t make it hurt any less. Once home he had acted a bit warmer, feigning interest. But our talks were short at the dinner table and before I knew it he was off to the gym, I imagined to clear his head and work some of the frustration off on his own terms.

While he was away I thought about grabbing a quick workout in at our home basement gym. Only a day of my rigorous schedule had lapsed without lifting and it’s as if I could feel my body losing its definition in my toned abs and back. They were always my problem areas, but I reminded myself that I had a naturally great butt and thighs that required next to no work that most women would kill for so their shouldn’t be any reason to fret one day amiss. So I continue my normal nighttime routine with one exception and turn in early.

As I lie in bed after my shower, my mind begins to wander and I start to toss and turn. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before rubbing a hand over my silky pajama bottoms. My breath gets a little shakier as I begin to tease myself, my other hand sliding under my tank top to toy with my nipples, and with my barbell piercings that I had forgotten to take out. I bite my lip and moan quietly as my mind bounces around between memories and for some reason Mrs. Anderson repeatedly cokes to the front of my imagination. That’s when the bedroom door aggressively opens and Ben walks inside. Lightning quick, I pull my hands away and grab the sheets that I am laying under. Thankfully he still has his headphones in and isn’t paying any attention to anything other than his path straight towards the master bathroom.

I shake my head roll on my side as I hear the water running. This trip is just what I need to relax and try to clear my head. Hopefully when I return it will better for the both of us.

On the way to the airport I go over our schedule for the next few days. It is light just the way I intended and leaves alot of time to spend on the beach and lounging around the pool, dining in expensive five star restaurants and going to several night clubs I love. It is more like being on vacation away from our husbands and enjoying ourselves. Truthfully I couldn't be more pleased with Torrie and her job performance in the last week. She was ambitious and very intelligent but not too pushy and had a pleasant personality. And Torrie dressed in appropriate attire for the office although I often found myself looking at her derriere when she wore a tight skirt or dress. The heels only accented her toned shapely calves and thighs and it was apparent that she spent alot of time in the gym. On the other hand, Torrie never spent any time talking about her husband or her personall life and respecting her privacy I didn't dare press the issue. As long as she was loyal and dedicated to me that was all that was important.

I love flying in first class and I had a feeling this was Torrie's first time. She was all excited and kept going on about how delightful it was. Torrie wasn't used to having free complimentary drinks before we even left the runway and by time we were in the air about a mile high the poor dear was giggling and smiling like a teenager. Hoping to distract her I asked Torrie where she got her nails done. Torrie grew silent and bit her lower lip like she sometimes does when she is avoiding a question. I didn't mean to embarrass her and had a feeling she couldn't afford going to an expensive salon at this time.

" Well anyway I know this wonderful beauty salon in Miami where we can go get our hair and nails done and be pampered like princesses ! Afterwards we can go shopping downtown and have lunch at Benadinos, you will just love the food there, it is to die for ! " Oh my we are going to have so much fun ! We don't have any meeting with the share holders until Monday morning and that gives us alot of time to enjoy ourselves ! "

I looked over at her and she had this smile on her face that simply took my breath away. Torrie Johnson was a beautiful female but there was something about her eyes that I could get lost in...

Don't get me wrong I have always been attracted to men, but lately I have been fantasizing about someone else in particular...

I usually have an extremely high alcohol tolerance. It wasn’t until my fifth, sixth? mimosa in such a short time span that I told myself I really needed to slow down. Even when my husband was working we’ve both always been on the more fiscally responsible side, not wanting to live too lavishly which actually worked out in our favor. Considering our money troubles currently, we could’ve been in a lot worse shape had we lived like most other couples in their late 20s.

My mind wonders and at one point when I go to wipe my cheek I feel how wide I’m smiling and try to turn it down a notch but it’s no use at the moment. I’m so excited to be here and start to lose my inhibitions slightly, talking a bit more candidly than usual.

I have to admit about my boss: I was infatuated. After several questions I learn a little bit more about her home life. Nothing too crazy or earth shattering, but the way she describes how she lives, especially the small details about her husband, it’s easy to see how she came so far already in her short professional career. The way she commands a room seems like the same way she commands her home life and her husband. Listening to her talk starts to remind me of my thoughts the previous night and I can almost feel myself blush slightly as I try to pay attention. I even catch my eyes start to drift at her well put together figure, her large breasts and beautiful blonde hair are enough to make anyone’s mind run wild. I’ve always imagined myself with another woman, as I think most females have at some point in their lives, but this was starting to take on a whole new meaning.

After one of our conversations naturally dies down I lean back in my chair and try to get a small nap in before we land. After we touch down and catch a cab to our hotel, Mrs. Anderson does the usual leading. She knows the bellhop by sight and tips the boy generously as he grabs our bags to take to our respective rooms.

Once in the elevator I feel the need to speak again. “I’m sorry if I seemed odd on the plane.” I look down and fidget slightly with my fingers as I talk. “It’s just new to me, and I don’t usually get to cut loose, and I’m so excited to be coming here…” I look up as I’m rambling and stop myself as she gives me a familiar half smile. Almost the look someone gives a small puppy, with half amusement and half concern that the thing is too confused for it’s own good. “Sorry,” I say with a sheepish smile as the elevator door opens. We both step out on the 14th floor, second from the highest, and take a left, heading to our neighboring rooms. As I extend my arm to unlock my door I pause. “Once I get settled may I come over and get ready in your room? I have no idea what to wear and want to make sure it’s all appropriate.” I get the usual smile and affirmation. After I close my door behind me and she has closed hers I feel a thumping in my chest, but I can’t understand why.

I took a quick shower once alone inside my room, without getting my hair wet. I left the front door ajar so Torrie could get in if she came over early. Fixing my hair and make up, I always like to look my best, I heard Torrie knock before entering my room. " Come in and fix yourself a drink, I will be finished shortly ! "

When I am satisified with the results, I wrap a big fluffy towel around me and finally emerge from the restroom. Torrie has several outfits laid out upon the bed and seems to be considering which one to wear ! I walk to the dresser, I have already unpacked my things and hung my clothes in the closet, not wanting them wrinkle. I pick out a pair of panties and drop the towel at my feet, now completely naked. In the mirror, I notice Torrie looking at my body and I delibertly turn side to side, giving her a good veiw of my butte before slipping into my panties ! Next I find a matching push up bra and hold it against my chest..." Excuse me Torrie, but do you have a second to help me fasten my bra strap ? It is sometimes very difficult for me to manage ." I ask, knowing that I could easily do it by myself...

My new secretary is standing behind me and her eyes are focused in the mirror at my bare breasts, Torrie seems to be in now hurry and I linger for a moment before pressing the bra against my chest. I feel her fumble with the clasp as if proving my point. " Thank you. " I say when she finally succeeds. " Oh before I forget, I bought you a present at the boutique in the airport ! Just a litttle token of my gratitude "

I gave her a small box with a ribbon wrapped around it and her pretty eyes widen in surprise, " For me ? "

" Yes...why don't you open it ! "

Torrie pulls the ribbon and takes the lid off. Inside is a lacy pearl crotchless panty ! " I have several pairs myself...I like the way they feel rubbing against my pussy when I walk or sit down and cross my legs. They remind me that I am a female ! "

She blinks her long eyelashes as she holds them up to look at them...

" I hope they are not too intimant...nobody will know that you are wearing them... but me ! Now don't be shy, why don't you try them on ! " I suggest, having another little gift to give to her that I thought she would enjoy but I was going to wait for later...

Attachments

• 852b5d56-e0c1-499d-aa8a-3818a7c3e819 (3).jpeg
    852b5d56-e0c1-499d-aa8a-3818a7c3e819 (3).jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 6
  • braparisclassi_blk_1.jpg
    braparisclassi_blk_1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back