Tell me your favourite scene

HisGoodGirl20

Virgin
Joined
Aug 3, 2014
Posts
13
It can be a fantasy that you've never gotten to act out, a scene that you've done once or hundreds of times, a scene you've planned for the future, a naughty dream that you liked, anything. Tell me one, tell me 5. Be super detailed, or only tell the basics. I'm craving for new ideas.
 
Thanks for this thread

I am online just for a few moments. And look forward to......

Gabriel
 
Giant cyborg monster using my bedroom/office/kitchen/whatever window as a glory hole.

The end.
 
It can be a fantasy that you've never gotten to act out, a scene that you've done once or hundreds of times, a scene you've planned for the future, a naughty dream that you liked, anything. Tell me one, tell me 5. Be super detailed, or only tell the basics. I'm craving for new ideas.


Being the leader of an alien invasion force. First, of course, we go the all-good-friends-way, offer some simple high-tech and invite human volunteers for a trip to the stars. Somehow only female humans get elected.

Once I've used them up, I'm going to do more cherry picking, depending on my mood. Redheads...teachers...royal blood...

Not spilling the beans about what is happening on my ship, but...I will consider it very amusing.
 
Actually I was thinking may have to borrow Kopilots glory hole idea (if she's okay with that) & I Primalex has a fantasy remarkable similar to Cecilia Tans The Velderet though that book is somewhat more pansexual but we all make our fantasies fit who we are (kind of the point)

If you wanted fantasies of a certain strain maybe you should have been more precise in what you asked for or at least posted your own instead of just wanting others to do all the giving.
 
Him leading me into a room...random Men looking at me, lusting....my Master Hnter caring non the less (this kind of disturbs me) but yet turns me on....You get the picture
 
Human sexuality has such an infinite diversity to it, is so interesting the things that get people off so nothing wrong in wanting to understand the wank material of others as long as your honest and try to be excepting and tolerant. If you want specific types of fantasies then you have to tell people what it is your looking for.
 
That one in the Big Lebowski when we first met Jesus Quintana was a great scene.
"Eight-year-olds, dude."
 
Last edited:
My other favorite scene: when the peculiarities of my very existence fucks people up. ;3
 
My other favorite scene: when the peculiarities of my very existence fucks people up. ;3

You're funny :D I like you.

And it's not quite wank material as it is that when I ask my master what he wants to do with me he says "I don't know, rough and stuff". I'm trying to find ideas that I can suggest, so I'm trying to find pleasure material but not quite wank :p I'm sorry if I've come across as rude. I'm young and inexperienced here. Most forums/sites will laugh at you if you say "yes, actually, I'm going to use this information to get off", so I'm still warming up to this forum.
 
I'm really fond of all kinds of scenes, but I find that my favorites have the same theme. Essentially, I start off being defiant/bratty/resistant, and I eventually get dominated/"persuaded" into behaving better. By the end, I'm drooling, desperate, and willing to do anything to please my partner. Those sort of scenes are always the best! But if we're talking more specifically, I've found that I'm pretty fond of puppy play. I think it's the degradation that goes along with it. Being told to bark/beg/not use words in order to show my dedication to my partner is super hot. Sometimes it's kinda nice to be embarrassed!
 
My favorite "scene" is truthfully always about my boyfriend and I.

One particular scene I remember is coming back from a date with him after we'd been broken up for a year. We'd begun talking again and went to go get Vietnamese food. When we got to my house afterwards, we sat in his car and just talked, talked about stuff about the day, I think. And he'd said something I thought was funny, so I laughed openly at him. But he was half embarrassed by that and started tickling me. I don't have much resistance to tickling and quickly lost energy in just trying to hold his fingers in my fists.

I was soon completely out of breath and only then noticed his face near my neck, and then his cheek smooshed against mine. He tossed his glasses away, kissed me and didn't stop. He pressed his knees into the passenger seat on either side of me and popped it back to start on my shirt up. As he hovered over me, shaking, he breathed, "Take me out."

That was the best car sex ever. Ever. Actually, car sex might be favorite... o_O
 
Last edited by a moderator:
And it's not quite wank material as it is that when I ask my master what he wants to do with me he says "I don't know, rough and stuff".


Ah. Okay. That's something different. Primalex's rough play idea #43278:

- As preparation, write 4 numbers next to your pussy lips with a permanent marker.
- Wear regular clothes with underwear.
- Give him a blowjob, dressed.
- Stop last third, get up and tell him that you have written 4 numbers next to your pussy lips and you are not going to continue, until he can tell you the 4 numbers.
- Run.
 
i love it when Master has company over for dinner... He has a small circle of Masters He invites over every few months and i am given a menu of what to make. When They arrive, usually with their slaves i greet each one at the door, naked and on my knees, and kiss the bulge of each one. i wait on Them and their slaves, getting drinks, appetizers etc. At dinner i serve T/them food and more drinks. After dinner i serve drinks then clean up, do the dishes and the such, before returning to Master's side. At some point i usually end up i in a 69 with one of the other slaves, neither allowed to cum, then i am made to suck the cocks of the other slaves. The other Masters seem to enjoy watching as one of the slaves, or all of them dominate me... At the end of the evening each slave sucks his Master's cock but i get to be the one who swallows each load, which is probably why the slaves enjoy getting to use me, they tend to be a bit brutal... i then suck the cock of each slave and they give me a cum shower...

once everyone has left i take a shower with Master then go into the bedroom for a hard spanking and pounding... then He rewards me with a big load of His delicious cum
 
The Attic Playroom and Sharing

I like anything in Master Mark's Attic Playroom because I know we will be there for a while. Master Mark has shared me twice. I was not sure I would like it. When told it would be another way of him enjoying me all doubt disappeared.
 
Back
Top