G...

I have a group of good friends who come over for the weekend and we all have sex with my wife for the whole weekend. Starting on Friday night she greets them naked at the front door and gives them a big kiss and whispers in their ear that she wants to perform oral sex on him or that she wants them do what they did last time. Once every one who has been invited has arrived she starts walking around the room naked and starts asking each guy what nasty thing they want her to do or have done to her. She likes sitting on their laps and letting them run their hands all over her and between her legs. She ask who wants to go first and acts shocked when someone says I want you get on your hands and knees and then spread your ass checks apart or I want you to suck my cock or I want you to lay on your back and spread your legs and masturbate in front of me. She always puts on a great act and likes to tease them and say something like you want me to suck your cock in front of all these people what kind of girl do you think I am with a big smile. We'll have a good laugh until he says your the kind of girl who likes to suck cock while other people watch now get over here and suck my cock. I love watching her naked on her hands and knees with her ass spread open sucking on a guys cock. She'll stop and then tell him that she doesn't want him to come yet and that she has to suck someone else cock and that the night is still young. She'll crawl around in front of us and and give each guy a blow job after she has given every one a blow job she ask what other naughty things do they want her to do. I'll say I want you to get on your hands and knees on the coffee table and let us all have our way with you. We'll gather around her and start running our hands all over her and start putting our fingers in her pussy and asshole. She say things like I've never had a big cock in my ass you'll have to teach me how to to be a good anal sex girl. To make a long story short by the end of the weekend she will have been fucked in her ass over a dozen times sometimes more and has given countless blow jobs and suck on more cocks than most women will do in a lifetime. With her permission she has picked out the attached photos.

Attachments

• Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    Bent over Chair Spreading her ass.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 85
  • Pile Driver Position.jpg
    Pile Driver Position.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 85
We don't have basements here in Aus. But I have adapted one of our rooms for our activities. Just starting to cross the rubicon from kink into bdsm, so I'll be similarly busy... In the trying to design things stage ATM.

Back