Finding nudes of someone you know online!

Funnbrandy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Posts
833
I recently seen a video of someone I know online, I would call her an acquaintance, sent to me by a mutual friend, I kind of have conflicted emotions about it, like I'm sure she doesn't want anyone to see her online, specially the circumstances! (Swallowing a guy through a glory hole) but at the same time it was very hot, specially because I never would have guessed it from her!!!

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience?.....who was it to you? What were they doing in the picture/video? Was it a turn on/off? Do you now think differently about them?
 
Similar

I recently seen a video of someone I know online, I would call her an acquaintance, sent to me by a mutual friend, I kind of have conflicted emotions about it, like I'm sure she doesn't want anyone to see her online, specially the circumstances! (Swallowing a guy through a glory hole) but at the same time it was very hot, specially because I never would have guessed it from her!!!

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience?.....who was it to you? What were they doing in the picture/video? Was it a turn on/off? Do you now think differently about them?

An ex girlfriend of mine has a video online back from college showing some things that would definitely fall under the fetish category. She was none too happy about it existing online though.
 
Thus far I have not experienced this. However, if I did I would be insanely turned on
 
Never happened to me, but it did happen to my college roommate. (back when porn was VHS) His old girlfriend was filmed getting banged on a bar and he used to watch it all the time and say, 'I remember when she fucked me like that...'
 
i have seen video's of my ex wife being fucked by two guys that was very exciting to watch, she was shocked that i had seen it
 
But really, what are the odds that someone you know would see the vid number 1, and recognize you number 2.
 
Thus far I have not experienced this. However, if I did I would be insanely turned on

Yes. I'd love nothing better than to go on online and find a video of my wife getting royally screwed by at least one big cock!
 
Funny

But really, what are the odds that someone you know would see the vid number 1, and recognize you number 2.

Funny you should say that, first time I watched I'm like, " yeah kinda looks like her but.....", then she talked and she has a very unique throaty voice so there was no mistaking its her....
 
Saw a friend once. It was her bedroom I recognized first then I recognized her. I don't know who she was with.

I hinted around about it but she never would open up about sexy pictures and I did not press the point. No need to go where shame may be the result.

I am just glad we did not have cell phones when I was younger. :D
 
I know!

Saw a friend once. It was her bedroom I recognized first then I recognized her. I don't know who she was with.

I hinted around about it but she never would open up about sexy pictures and I did not press the point. No need to go where shame may be the result.

I am just glad we did not have cell phones when I was younger. :D

I know! I didn't get a cell phone until I was out of high school, thank god! Lol
 
I saw two pics that I am 95% sure are of my husband's cousin. She is sucking a cock and what little you can see of the guy sure looks like her husband. My husband and I have looked at those pics a lot and we think its them. There is a wall hanging art in the background that i think they used to have in their old house. Its a bit shocking because they are such a wholesome couple. Both are very attractive and I assume they probably have a good sex life, but I never expected that. She would kill him if she knew those photos were out there.
 
Last edited:
I picked up the wrong cell phone once, my mates and when i realized i started going through his pics and vids.

I found about 8 videos of him fucking his wife all dressed up in boots and lingerie. It was such a turn on as she came across very prim and proper, innocent type.

I copied the vids and watched them for weeks but one day overcome with guilt i deleted them, a decision I regret :-( I remember it was such a thrill and exciting to get hold of something like that and would love to experience it again.
 
I picked up the wrong cell phone once, my mates and when i realized i started going through his pics and vids.

I found about 8 videos of him fucking his wife all dressed up in boots and lingerie. It was such a turn on as she came across very prim and proper, innocent type.

I copied the vids and watched them for weeks but one day overcome with guilt i deleted them, a decision I regret :-( I remember it was such a thrill and exciting to get hold of something like that and would love to experience it again.

I'd like to pick up my wife's phone. Go through it and find a video of another guy screwing her.
 
I'm always on the lookout and hoping but I've yet to come across (heh) footage of anyone I know online. I did once find a nude beach pic that I thought looked like a coworker, whom I've always suspected of being pervier than she lets on (aren't we all), but I'm not totally sure it is her.

Regardless, I wouldn't say anything. The person might want it online, or might already know about it and not want to be told about it by someone s/he knows.
 
Many years ago

I worked with a young woman.
She had left her employment after her ex boyfriend sent photos of her and a cucumber to one of the tit and ass magazines and someone found it.
She wasn't overly fussed that we knew about it, but sadly we never got to see the photos.
 
This was before the Net, way back in 1986. I was in the army, and porn mags were a staple in the barracks. A couple of days before everyone was sent home on Christmas leave, one of the guys showed us a contact ad in one of the major mags. It was one of the company medics, and even with a black stripe over his eyes, but we recognized his rat-like face. He was sprawling, holding his 22 cm (8½") cock in one hand, the text saying that he was looking for action. The guy was married, FFS! It took less than half an hour for the entire company to learn about it. The idiot could have tried to time the ad with the Xmas leave, and no one would have been the wiser.
 
Years ago, I rented an amateur video from West Coast Video. It featured a young couple, with the girl friend in a gangbang. As I was watching, I realized it was a guy from the bar I hung at, his girlfriend, and three of four guys that I didn't know. I couldn't watch after that.
 
I was surprised...

I became friends with a couple from my local gym. We often worked out at the same time on weekends and talked often. He was a well built guy and she was a hardbodied redhead with large breasts and always was catching looks. I recall one day he said they enjoyed him taking "Cheesecake" pictures of her. I was hoping he would go further. Offer to show me ore something but it never happened.
One day I was on the website of an auctions site and was in the "adult" section. I saw an auction for a series of pictures foe sale . I never really paid attention to this stuff but something was familiar about the add so I clicked on it for further investigation.
It showed just one of the series of pix, but I swear it was her, She was sitting outside in heels and a very revealing bikini bottom and shades. Nothing else. I scrutinized this picture a long time and found several clues confirming it was her. For weeks later I watched and found more sets for sale. One showed her completely nude except for heels and squatting down with her ass on her heels, legs spread wide with an open pussy. Another nude from behind looking over her shoulder.
Yet another with her ass up and her sexy rosebud on display with cum all over it. I never said anything to them or anyone else. They still make me think of them . I would have liked to see all those pix.
 
There is a video of my wife out there somewhere from her college days. Havent found it yet.
 
Back
Top