Finding nudes of someone you know online!

Saw a friend once. It was her bedroom I recognized first then I recognized her. I don't know who she was with.

I hinted around about it but she never would open up about sexy pictures and I did not press the point. No need to go where shame may be the result.

I am just glad we did not have cell phones when I was younger. :D

I had a similar thing happen when I spotted a FWB of mine when she lived in Vermont

No vids but I did see a nude from a girl I dated a few times. Her tattoos are pretty unique and the fact she was a natural blonde made it easy to identify. Just one picture on a random image search that wasn't remotely close to what I was looking for. Oh, the irony.

I recently seen a video of someone I know online, I would call her an acquaintance, sent to me by a mutual friend, I kind of have conflicted emotions about it, like I'm sure she doesn't want anyone to see her online, specially the circumstances! (Swallowing a guy through a glory hole) but at the same time it was very hot, specially because I never would have guessed it from her!!!

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience?.....who was it to you? What were they doing in the picture/video? Was it a turn on/off? Do you now think differently about them?

I'm always hoping to find somebody I know.

Yes, it was one of my ex-wives college friends!!

She was completely innocent in the deal however. In college she was a cheerleader and in doing her jumps, her miniskirt had really flown up and the photo caught her at just the right/wrong time depending on how you took it. The name of the University on the cheerleader uniforms was what really narrowed it in that her friend truly was the woman photographed. I showed my ex-wife who contacted her, whose father got a hold of an attorney who got it removed from the website.

Legally I am not sure it was so bad that they could be forced to remove it, but I think the web site owners just felt it was not worth fighting over.

Update

So after not being able to get this out of my mind and discussing it with my friend that forwarded it to me I find out that another person I know has a video foiating around, a mutual friend of ours found a gif of her on tumblr, blew my mind to see someone else I know, but the crazy thing about this one is it doesn't look like amateur stuff, it looks like maybe she did a professional movie!...I'm obsessed with this now! Lol, and I think I want to try and find the video that this gif came from :/

So after not being able to get this out of my mind and discussing it with my friend that forwarded it to me I find out that another person I know has a video foiating around, a mutual friend of ours found a gif of her on tumblr, blew my mind to see someone else I know, but the crazy thing about this one is it doesn't look like amateur stuff, it looks like maybe she did a professional movie!...I'm obsessed with this now! Lol, and I think I want to try and find the video that this gif came from :/

Might help to share the link of the gif? Maybe someone on the boards will recognize it? I've come across some pics and vids of friends and couple family members that I wasn't supposed to see and curiousity always wins where wish I could find or see more. Haven't seen anything online yet but there have been a couple times where the person online looked almost exactly like someone I knew but after some detective work proved not to be them lol.

Might help to share the link of the gif? Maybe someone on the boards will recognize it? I've come across some pics and vids of friends and couple family members that I wasn't supposed to see and curiousity always wins where wish I could find or see more. Haven't seen anything online yet but there have been a couple times where the person online looked almost exactly like someone I knew but after some detective work proved not to be them lol.

Yeah might not be who I think it is, but I'm 90% sure, but I still don't feel right posting it on here and spreading it, never know the story behind it....

Yeah might not be who I think it is, but I'm 90% sure, but I still don't feel right posting it on here and spreading it, never know the story behind it....

Very true, but will you continue to try and find the full video? Lol

Hotness

I found pics of this girl I was staying with in Maryland once.
She lent me her phone, I found a couple of nudes.
I think she knew but nothing happened, it would have been hot if it were online.

I have never seen anybody I know online.
Years ago a friend/neighbour was helping us to decorate. He moved a set of drawers and behind that he found a very kinky photo of my wife. Not a lot was said, and it didn't lead to anything. He always smiled at us after that, but his wife only scowled at us. Obviously he told her and she wasn't happy.

A chat with someone I know..

I did have a wild chat with a woman online once. As i got to know her I found out she was in my town. We enjoyed each other a lot and i loved seeing her nude. When she finally sent her face, I found out she was someone I knew! Does that count?

I found my parents Fetlife profile.
No I'm not sharing it here.

/eyebleach

Several years ago, I found a pic of one of my at the time best friends. It was a close up of her face, with a guy about to blow his load on her face. I know that everyone has a twin, but this girl was wearing a necklace that my friend always wears. I never did tell her I found it.

I was on a site looking at pictures of swinger couples and found pictures of a friend and his ex wife. She is hot. We are still friends but she later told me that the reason they divorced is he was pushing her to have sex with men and women and she didn't like it. He demanded it and she refused. Never told her I saw her pictures he posted of her. But I do think about it from time to time.

Not online. Fixed a friend's computer once and found a video she'd teaken of herself and her lover laying in bed - post coitus. They looked happy and she looked beautiful. I never told her I'd seen it.

I recently seen a video of someone I know online, I would call her an acquaintance, sent to me by a mutual friend, I kind of have conflicted emotions about it, like I'm sure she doesn't want anyone to see her online, specially the circumstances! (Swallowing a guy through a glory hole) but at the same time it was very hot, specially because I never would have guessed it from her!!!

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience?.....who was it to you? What were they doing in the picture/video? Was it a turn on/off? Do you now think differently about them?

Does it count if it is yourself you recognise..?

I saw a short clip of an older woman taking a short video of herself, probably on her phone, sucking off a guy in her hotel room, terrible lighting and not great quality.. half way through I thought, oh that looks like a familiar cock..! My memory isn't that clear thanks to the red wine..!

I came across a photo of my uncle (now deceased) ass fucking his then wife, pile driver style. Being as they were the first threesome I was involved with, I wasn't surprised and she had a great ass.
There are some old pics of me and a redhead in high school floating around but I haven't found them yet. Back then you had to get the film developed at the drugstore and I only found out about the pics because the guy that developed them ran into me at the quick mart and told me about them. Never even saw them. I imagine they were rather good though.

Childhood friend of mine. I saw a video of my friend blowing her hubby off in the shower. :)

I've had a few of these. One was my company's office manager. She had a party at her house. When I got there, she was already drunk. The first thing she told me when I arrived was that I could find her on Girls Gone Wild. She even told me what she was wearing and what versions to buy. I was not disappointed. In one, she only shows her tits. In the other, she shows her pussy.

Another was a co-worker who was the HR manager. I had some unusual HR requests, so I was talking to her regularly. She would send me pictures of her, her husband, and her dogs (for some reason) for conversation. One day, I'm looking at some nude beach candids and I come across a woman that looks a lot like her. I compare the pictures of her against the ones she's sent me. The jewelry and moles/freckles are usually give-aways, and this was definitely her.

An ex bf's sister in a gang bang vid. It actually made it on here at some point. Talk about weird. I knew her as a kid!?! I heard that it was out there when it was posted on the net in her early 20's but never imagined I would find it!:eek:

Back