Seeing someone you know naked online.

I've seen one former work colleague where I am absolutely certain. Two other serious maybes of other colleagues.

Guy who worked for me a few years ago told me about an older married woman who worked for a different company on our floor. She was late 50s with a nice shape (well, big boobs and ass! ). She would place her hand on your arm when you talked to her. He said that he has a picture she let him take. She was nude pinching her nipples. She was sitting on the edge of a conference table that we all shared. She had one leg up on the table, the other wide and open. She was blushing but smiling. After seeing that pic I was obsessed with her. My friend teased me that I should duplicate that pic with me as the photographer. Then one day I walked into that conference room late one evening. She was sitting on the table, her legs slightly open (but dressed) as she was talking with someone (it became obvious it was her hubby) on the phone. After she hung up, I made up an excuse about needing something in the room. She watched me for a second and then I saw her face flush. She said softly, "You......... you've seen that pic here?" I nodded. "I'm so ashamed," she said her voice shaking but her legs opened slightly until I could see up her dress and her white panties were exposed. I looked at her and said, "Strip" She shook her head no but....... she raised up on the table and pulled her dress over her head and then her bra and panties letting her shoes slip off as well. She let her fingers slide down her body but then we heard the cleaning crew show up on the floor. She grabbed her clothes and raced into the bathroom. And that was it......so far..... because she now finds more reasons to run into me on the floor.......maybe, just maybe

Guy who worked for me a few years ago told me about an older married woman who worked for a different company on our floor. She was late 50s with a nice shape (well, big boobs and ass! ). She would place her hand on your arm when you talked to her. He said that he has a picture she let him take. She was nude pinching her nipples. She was sitting on the edge of a conference table that we all shared. She had one leg up on the table, the other wide and open. She was blushing but smiling. After seeing that pic I was obsessed with her. My friend teased me that I should duplicate that pic with me as the photographer. Then one day I walked into that conference room late one evening. She was sitting on the table, her legs slightly open (but dressed) as she was talking with someone (it became obvious it was her hubby) on the phone. After she hung up, I made up an excuse about needing something in the room. She watched me for a second and then I saw her face flush. She said softly, "You......... you've seen that pic here?" I nodded. "I'm so ashamed," she said her voice shaking but her legs opened slightly until I could see up her dress and her white panties were exposed. I looked at her and said, "Strip" She shook her head no but....... she raised up on the table and pulled her dress over her head and then her bra and panties letting her shoes slip off as well. She let her fingers slide down her body but then we heard the cleaning crew show up on the floor. She grabbed her clothes and raced into the bathroom. And that was it......so far..... because she now finds more reasons to run into me on the floor.......maybe, just maybe
Sounds like just the beginning, good luck and please keep us posted 😁

Never found any of friends or coworkers.
Always hope to find some of them or the wife with her previous lovers. They typically shared pics with me but always hoping to find a few that were never shared.

i recognized my friend's wife who is also my wife's best friend. everytime i see her now, i just keep thinking of seeing the pix and vids of her spreading her legs for her husband's cock and tongue

We used to belong to a site called voyeurweb, still around but not the quality it used to be. My wife entered many of there contests and posted pics in some of the rooms. Someone I worked with saw her on the web site and mentioned it non stop for years. She also use to be on a site called Wicked Weasels...bikinis and such. Again a cpl women I worked with brought it up a cpl times, no big deal. The other I can remember was when the owner of a local store we shopped at. We were at a naked beach, somewhere in the islands when he spotted us. Back and forth several times making believe he wasn't looking, he was a dick so I got no thrill out of that

Back