Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Details!!!

He was just generally weird and rude. He'd made a big deal out of how shy and awkward he was the night before, over text, so even though I don't find either of those traits attractive in the least, I was trying to be talkative in order to help him out a little. He acted like what I was saying was annoying and only half talked back, so I finally just shut up. He didn't thank the waitress. He answered texts in the middle the meal. He ate his whole meal in like ten minutes and proceeded to sit there and watch me eat until I grew uncomfortable enough with it that I just put my fork down and pretended I was finished eating, too.

Then he asked if I was ready to go, and I said, "Whatever you want to do is fine." He grabbed the check and paid and left. He didn't walk me to my car. He just said, "I'm parked over here," and walked off. When I got in my car and checked my phone, I saw we'd been in there for only about 30 minutes.

I didn't like him to start with, so it wasn't a big deal, but I'm just mystified by how he acted like it was such an inconvenience to be there with me. Like, dude, you asked me out, not the other way around.

He was just generally weird and rude. He'd made a big deal out of how shy and awkward he was the night before, over text, so even though I don't find either of those traits attractive in the least, I was trying to be talkative in order to help him out a little. He acted like what I was saying was annoying and only half talked back, so I finally just shut up. He didn't thank the waitress. He answered texts in the middle the meal. He ate his whole meal in like ten minutes and proceeded to sit there and watch me eat until I grew uncomfortable enough with it that I just put my fork down and pretended I was finished eating, too.

Then he asked if I was ready to go, and I said, "Whatever you want to do is fine." He grabbed the check and paid and left. He didn't walk me to my car. He just said, "I'm parked over here," and walked off. When I got in my car and checked my phone, I saw we'd been in there for only about 30 minutes.

I didn't like him to start with, so it wasn't a big deal, but I'm just mystified by how he acted like it was such an inconvenience to be there with me. Like, dude, you asked me out, not the other way around.

Despite being strangers, I can't resist the urge to express my empathy for you in this situation. It sounds to me that this guy, on top of being painfully shy, just plainly lacked any sort of etiquette or courtesy. Seems to me it's fortunate to have only lost 30 mins of your time.

Back in my dating days, I'd always pick something off the menu either I really really liked or had never tried. So if the date totally sucked, at the very least, I could say I had a great meal.

Despite being strangers, I can't resist the urge to express my empathy for you in this situation. It sounds to me that this guy, on top of being painfully shy, just plainly lacked any sort of etiquette or courtesy. Seems to me it's fortunate to have only lost 30 mins of your time.

Thanks! I think you're right. I'm glad I didn't waste any more time on this dude!

Back in my dating days, I'd always pick something off the menu either I really really liked or had never tried. So if the date totally sucked, at the very least, I could say I had a great meal.

That's a great idea. I'm doing it next time. :)

Helping my dad download pics from his phone. Somehow we got in to MY google pictures, which then got transferred in to his google pictures. I got a new phone about a month ago and forgot to turn OFF sync photos - so a bunch of images I might not want my dad to see got synced up in to my google pictures, which are now on my dad's computer. (These include my Lit halloween banana picture along with a few other nekkid things)

:eek::eek:

I tried to be all stealthy and quick delete said pics but I didn't have time.

I'm horrified.

Kinda like this, Cookie?

tumblr_mtmb8uTlmL1qawoxno1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Helping my dad download pics from his phone. Somehow we got in to MY google pictures, which then got transferred in to his google pictures. I got a new phone about a month ago and forgot to turn OFF sync photos - so a bunch of images I might not want my dad to see got synced up in to my google pictures, which are now on my dad's computer. (These include my Lit halloween banana picture along with a few other nekkid things)

I'm horrified.

Oh damn! Cookie, this sucks! I am sorry.

This gives me hives just thinking about it.

I'm horrified.

I have been there.

My mother has never let me forget.

I'm horrified.

Yes.
This happens.
Ugh, cookie.

My dad is actually on this site, probably not chatting or here, but I live in terror of him figuring out who I am. (I saw the app on his desktop one day)

I'm horrified.

Ohhhh no. Horror of horrors! This is my worst nightmare! :eek:

My new invisaligners had an irritating edge on the rear left inside of the aligner. My tongue and mouth are so sore it hurts to swallow. And I AM NOT going to lick anything this weekend.

Drinking my morning coffee is not fun today.

My new invisaligners had an irritating edge on the rear left inside of the aligner. My tongue and mouth are so sore it hurts to swallow. And I AM NOT going to lick anything this weekend.

Drinking my morning coffee is not fun today.

Aren’t you a little OLD for braces?

*runs*

Yes, I'm OLD (dammit).

However, I broke a tooth and it should go back into the correct position before the restoration is done. They tell me it'll take about 6 months to do that. So, yeah, braces at 58.

New news:

I now have 2 published stories here on Lit. One is a novella (29k words) in the Incest/Taboo category but not so much about incest - read the reviews) and it's controversial on the accuracy of the subject matter description. The other is a short story (Romance category about a love letter in music).

So, for those of you who read, there's 2 you've probably not read. You should be able to get to them in my profile under "Stories". If not I'll switch to my other computer and post links.

Now, back to not wanting to swallow. Or talk. Or eat. Or...

Last edited:
Yes, I'm OLD (dammit).

However, I broke a tooth and it should go back into the correct position before the restoration is done. They tell me it'll take about 6 months to do that. So, yeah, braces at 58.

New news:

I now have 2 published stories here on Lit. One is a novella (29k words) in the Incest/Taboo category but not so much about incest - read the reviews) and it's controversial on the accuracy of the subject matter description. The other is a short story (Romance category about a love letter in music).

So, for those of you who read, there's 2 you've probably not read. You should be able to get to them in my profile under "Stories". If not I'll switch to my other computer and post links.

Now, back to not wanting to swallow. Or talk. Or eat. Or...

I've been firmly in Non-Con. I don't go to Incest Taboo much.

I've been firmly in Non-Con. I don't go to Incest Taboo much.

It's not really an incest story. Instead it's about a new stepmom who gets talked into having an ongoing affair with the twin steps who everyone thinks are having incestuous sex with each other. She doesn't want to but gives in. They all get caught eventually but it works out in the end.

There are more than enough explicit and steamy bits to satisfy anyone male or female. It's also told from a First Person female POV and has good ratings and an H.

The other story is short (8K words) and is cute. Not much reference to sex but there's a lot of reference to music. The characters are unique with a lot of understated references that become more obvious as the reader gets deeper into the story. Lots of unexpected details but the ratings aren't as high because there's no actual sex scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back