Milf 4 U...

hellion69

Really Experienced
My sweet woman has not been feeling sexy recently. I think she's beautiful! Can you help me convince her that she's still got it?

I have a million pics of her but she has been playing hard to get when it comes to sexy pics recently. I can share the ones I have but she needs encouragement and some alcohol for anything new.

I have a million pics of her but she has been playing hard to get when it comes to sexy pics recently. I can share the ones I have but she needs encouragement and some alcohol for anything new.

Consider us to be very encouraging...and, for everyone's sake, give her a little alcohol!

Millie, teasing but respectully

No drinky tonight

Consider us to be very encouraging...and, for everyone's sake, give her a little alcohol!

Millie, teasing but respectully

God bless ya! That's what I'm saying! I'll post an old one for ya but she has to work tomorrow...So no drinky:(

Oh yum...we'll just have to wait for the alcohol-inspired activity:kiss:

She said she'd do it. So stay tuned! Thank you so much for the encouragement she is sexy in a real way and I need her to feel it again. She is a devil between the sheets!

For nurseguy25

Great comments nurseguy25! This is for you!

Last edited:
Thanks

Thank You, everyone for your great comments! We will certainly be back with new pictures to share with all of you. I suspect that the messages that you posted were just what she needed because she was all worked up on the sofa last night and took me for a wild ride!

Thanks and see you all soon! Dan and Jamie

Back