Time travel tv show

jomar

chillin
Joined
Nov 7, 2006
Posts
26,026
Huh, new tv show on NBC called Timeless is kinda, sorta like slyc_willie's TMA thing back in 2007.

Wow, time flies. Get it? Time flies? Time...

Anyway...that was a fun thread and exercise...a fair number of folk were involved.
 
Huh, nobody left that played with the TMA theme?

Just saw the commercial again so thought I'd bump.
 
You'll have to explain it I guess.

I've been around Lit since 2006 but didn't join in the forums until 2009. With SW's wonderful mind I can only imagine what it entailed.

.
 
Good point JK, here's the original thread...but basically an agency trying to stop bad guys from altering the past to reshape the future with everybody bouncing back and forth from the past to the current time.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=527552

Then there was a thread where a bunch of us were having fun swapping short stories in a thread, but I can't find it.

And this is my lit story based on the premise...

https://www.literotica.com/s/tma-chase-winter-1877

The commercial for the tv show makes it look very similar to SW's idea.
 
Reminds me of a show from my youth. A genius dog named Mr. Peabody has a time machine. He and his pet boy Sherman travel back in time to meet famous historical figures and discuss the meaning of life with them. Generally no sex was involved, though. Also, there was a time-travelling turtle, but that was only peripherally related.
 
There has been a lot of time traveling shows.

"Time Tunnel" where two guys went through a portal similar to the StarGate shows to visit other time periods

"Voyagers" was fun because there was a kid that traveled with the adult as they tried to fix or stop major problems in the past.

The one I liked the best was "Quantum Leap" where the main character not only traveled in time but jumped into the body of someone/thing having problems that needed help.
 
There was also "Early Edition" which was a twist on the time travel theme, where the main character got tomorrow's newspaper every morning and had to prevent a tragedy from happening each day.

.
 
Back
Top