Try This & Report Back

I'm here to share AND learn. Never claimed to be a gynecologist. In fact I've found a lot of cherry-checkers don't even know about the potential for the repetitive GSpot orgasms. Time to get back to school, boys!

Anyway...

No offence taken. I'm VERY happy the technique I described is working SO well for some (most ?) of you who have tried it for the first time after reading the technique. Clinically I find it satisfying to pass the info on. Being a fairly horny male it also turns me on BIG time to think of so many women discovering that they are WAY more sexually adapt than they ever imagined.

I think this is GREAT!
 
Last edited:
HOoo WOW
yep it worked like a dream

Started off with a standard back rub for an hour or so then started to gently wam her up and then BANG :D Nemb did'nt know what hit her had to stop after 10 or so we lost count as both my thumbs had gone wrinkeld after being in a wet place for so long

As Nemb has arthuritis (sp) she cant move and twist like she used to so this is going to be a very nice substute :D :p :cool:
 
On hands and knees bowing to Mr. GGG

Well Mr.GGG, you've made a believer out of me! The only exception was that I had to lay on my back to be successful. Having my ass up in the air with his thumb applying the pressure just wasn't doing it for me. So I flipped over on my back, legs spread and he used his pointer and middle fingers in the "come here" motion... I came 9 times in 10 minutes!!!! WHEEW!!!

It did take a little longer to get the first one, about 2 - 3 minutes, but then he just barely even had to touch my G-spot before I was cumming again and again and again. Definately the most mind blowing experience of my life... Thank you!!!!

Baby

PS - Can't wait till we go to Vegas in June, we are meeting up with a woman while there and I'M going to do it to her...:p
 
Thanks SweetLittleAss. Thats GREAT it worked so well for you. The position? Hey, I said this was just a suggestion. Whatever works for you. It is the basic technique...if ya need to stand on your head that's fine too(now there's a visual I'd pay to see) ... (far away look in my eyes..starting to breath heavy...) anyway...You should try a MARATHON sometime and see how many you can take...in a row...in an evening. It is AMAAAAZZING.

I wish some of the 4,000 or so lurkers who have read this and never post would write in and say if this worked for them too. C'mon uys. Share the wealth.
 
I can't wait..

I am new to the boards and have to say this is the most interesting thing I have read yet. I plan to try this out ASAP :)

Thank you so much for the info.

Christy
 
V-ribs? Lemme see if I can shed some light there, I think I might know what is being referred to.

Try putting your thumb on the underside of the roof of your mouth. If it's anything like mine, you can feel little ridges or ribs running side to side. In my experience, that's what the external wall on top of the g-spot feels like, and one of the ways I've used to find it. Hopefully that's what V-ribs are, so that I don't look like a moron :)

Right then, my experience with the lovely and elusive g-spot.

I was actually terribly surprized by the fact that the women I've tried this on did not know about it. I thought everyone knew about it. Perhaps I just read too much porn-educational material.

My *very* first experience with it was actualy my roomate. He had his girlfriend over and told me about how he had found a rough spot on the front inside of her vagina and she had gone nuts. She confirmed. I heard from them, and later from one of the females I tried it on, that it feels like it is much deeper inside than it actually is. A wierd effect, ne?

The depth in the vagina can vary, but it's usually just about at the threshhold of where my middle finger can reach. It's usually a stretch for me. My thumb can't reach as far, and I've never tried it that way, but I'll file that away for next time I get a chance.

The first time I got to use it on a woman was electrifying for both of us. She came about five times in ten minues and my arm was wet nearly to the elbow with her juices. I knew I found it because her eyes went big, her voice went hi, and she asked me what I was doing. I told her I thought I had found her g-spot, and then gave her several arguments as to why I thought it was the spot in question. Orgasms ensued. Woman had about the same reaction, but she came more.

The third woman really didn't seem to get much out of it. Well, not as much as from other types of stimulation. I may have just been missing it, but I had felt the ridges and thought I was on target, I just wasn't getting a reaction.

Anyway, glad I could add a little info to this terribly fun discussion. Hope I tought someone something.

-I
 
Re: On hands and knees bowing to Mr. GGG

sweetlittleass said:
Well Mr.GGG, you've made a believer out of me! The only exception was that I had to lay on my back to be successful. Having my ass up in the air with his thumb applying the pressure just wasn't doing it for me. So I flipped over on my back, legs spread and he used his pointer and middle fingers in the "come here" motion... I came 9 times in 10 minutes!!!! WHEEW!!!

It did take a little longer to get the first one, about 2 - 3 minutes, but then he just barely even had to touch my G-spot before I was cumming again and again and again. Definately the most mind blowing experience of my life... Thank you!!!!

Baby

PS - Can't wait till we go to Vegas in June, we are meeting up with a woman while there and I'M going to do it to her...:p

Congratulations! I was wondering if you could help me describe the more or less exact depth of the G-spot since I haven´t had too much success with my girlfriend so far in that respect (previous post regarding the subject remained unanswered). Generally, what I want to know is if the g-spot is behind the ridged area of the vagina where you can still feel that bone (whatever it´s called) or if the g-spot is higher up? HEEEEELP!!!
 
All the women I've tried this on had their GSpots a perfect fit for how far I could reach in with my thumb. Let's keep in mind tho that everybody is a little different. Some are a LOT different. I'm sure some women who have very slack muscle tone are having trouble reaching GSpot O's because it does seem to take a lot of muscle contraction prior to each orgasm. Anyway, for me, the location, once I'd found it the first time, couldn't have been easier from then on. Insert thumb, press down (this is with her face down, bum up and over a few pillows) towards her belly button, rub, rub harder, keep going about 2 to 3 minutes (the first time) and hold on for the fire works, wait 30 seconds or so and repeat, then repeat again, and again....Combine it with a good tongue lashing, roll her over and have her sit on your cock and have her "feel" her way (direction and depth) so that each stroke bumps the end of your dick into that spot you were jabbing with your thumb and watch her face as she realizes she can ride like that and cum over and over again, have her turn around and find that same spot again at a differnet angle, watch her bum clench as she cums over and over, shove a couple of fingers up her bum so she can GRAB something with her muscles when she cums, spank her - hard - and make her cum over and over until she passes out. Literally.

This is beyond FUN, guys.

It is an interesting reaction that women have when you start doing that for the first time. The amazing thing is that MOST women don't have any clue they are capable of such sexual energy and repetitive orgasms! I know they all thought I had some kind of electronic probe or something. The first giant orgasm and I showed them.."See...nothing. Just my thumb..." The look of amazement was even better the second and third time. By 5 and 6 they were gasping for breath, writhing to get away and begging for a break. No mercy.
I'd lie over the small of their backs and hold them down and "force" another 3 or 4 on them before giving them a break. As stated in an earlier post our record was 42 in one session (1pm to about midnight) and any of you who have cum the 9 or 10 times the first time with your SO finding your GSpot, you KNOW he could keep going and going and going and you wouldn't be able to stop cuming, right?. So let's hear back from some of you marathoners. How many were you capable of withstanding in an hour? A day? What did you feel like the next day? Did any of you pass out from the intensity?
 
One thing I'm curious about... just wondering if GSpot orgasms have any higher incidence depending on RACE. Black? Asian? White? Native? We could turn this into a clinical trial. All races report in and post numbers...orgasms that is. Is there a race(s) that has an unusually high or low number of women who report little or no sensation when their G areas are manipulated. The only way to determine this is to compare so everybody start bragging here.


Just curious am I.
 
Last edited:
Relationship

Curious about how this affected your relationship with the ladies.
R.V.
PS: I'd be as interested in Ggasm relationship to age. My bet: older is better (up to a point).
 
Random...

I thin pg3 is whee I described "finding it" and what the circumstances were then. The wife never liked much finger pokin so I never did it with her until after I fopund out how with my FB. After I got back together with the wife I tried it on her for the first time and from then until the night before she died, she was a changed woman. Before it was a one O a night and only via oral sex which was fine with me. After we discovered her GSpot she would have her one tongue lashing O and then usually about 12 G-gasms. She was like a horny teenager for the last year and a half. The whole relationship was vastly improved. Her self-esteem was thru the roof and even the girls at work asked her all the time WHAT her silly grin was all about.

There are some great possibilities associated with GSpot orgasms for older women and men. Muscle tone diminishes and medication interferes with optimum blood flow and vaso-congestion. With the technique I described women who have trouble cuming maybe because their clit is one big callous from too many late nights with their vibrator or the guy can't get it up...well he can still give her a dozen huge orgasms a night. I'm sure younger women have more stamina for orgasm marathons but when ya get OLD (like me) it's nice to know I can still rock her world if I want to. I sure want to. I just haven't found anybody new to rock yet.

Any volunteers?
 
Last edited:
Yeah, us old fuckers gotta stick together (I'm slightly older than you) even if we compete for the same quickly diminishing quantity of horny, sexual women in the world.

I'm sure it did wonders for her self-esteem. Yours, too I bet. You'll find somebody up there in the Frozen Wastes.

The other ladies prove, however, that good O's do not a relationship make--another male misconception, I guess.

Last summer I was in Quebec giving a speech. Some of the beauty was outstanding, and I guess I 'm a sucker for a little French accent. (Don't mind being a suckee, either).
R.V.
 
Mr. G please check your PM's and report back to me through it. Thx
 
Just thouht of something. I had a hard drive crash and when I came back the room didn't remember me as Mr.G. I used the same pass words but maybe my ISN had changed or something. So I REregistered as MR.GGG . I recently discovered the Private Mail boxes and I have a bunch of notes in there but I don't have access any more to Mr.G's PM...so... anybody who wrote privately to Mr.G , their letter is in some kind of Valhalla of Emails. If you want me to answer something - if I can - what I suggest is you go back to your original note, copy it and then send it on to me at my new MR.GGG ID.
 
WOW !!!

I can't wait to try this :D

If I can convince my hubby to do it (and try to explain where I got the idea) I'll let ya know :)

And thanks for the info ! I had NO idea.
 
Bravo Mr. G.

You are a maestro. Thanks for sharing. You have made a lot of people happy. This is an awsome thread keep up the good work or should I say G work :)
 
I don't want to rain on the (incredibly awesome) parade, but is this *not* working for anyone? Perhaps we could see if someone is doing somehing wrong, help correct them, make more pleasure for everyone? Would be a good indicator of possible pitfalls too.

-I
 
*sighs sadly*


Okay, I tried this.

It didn't work :( :( :( :( :( :(

Just my luck, don't know why I'm surprised.


Yes, I explained it to my SO, he said he could feel the "spot" he rubbed and rubbed and rubbed, till I got bored enough to tell him to stop.

Any pointers ?
 
Impetus, I'm sure there are couples who find the Gspot has little effect. I think the biggest hold back is that the feeling of having to pee and then the build-up of intensity may be quite UNpleasant initially for some women and they ask their SO to STOP what he's doing..so... Splat. End of story. Religious repression might be #2 but then I doubt many of those types are spending ANY time in sex discussion rooms.

Over on the OXYGEN.com (http://boards.oxygen.com/) - Sex and Relationships - Mature Relationships - The GSpot - I posted (#116) the same technique. Some of the children over there got quite hostile after I answered a number of questions that came back about where to, how to, how hard, should she be facing up or down, etc etc. When I answered, several requests were made to get back on the subject and drop the silly line of questions. It WAS the G Spot discussion room so I suggested if the one twit didn't like GSpot discussion he might leave and nobody would miss him. The fat fuk who runs the room (and admited that he'd never FOUND a real live GSpot ) sided with kid and I got banished. There WERE many posts after that where couples wrote in and did the big WHOOOWHOOO!!FOUND IT!!! and several hundred posts later some still refer newbies to the "famous #116 - but generally the boards over there turn into little chatty groups and any real info is lost in the banter of who saw such and such a TV show and .."hey YOU shut up about the GSpot already..." - fine..bye

There is another SEX advice columnist on the OXYGEN web site and there is a statement on GSpots that states (roughly) that ...""it is believed a few women actually have what has become known as the G Spot. Proper stimulation of this area MAY produce some additional lubrication..(blah blah blah) ..Some women actually claim to be able to orgasm from G Spot area stimulation but this has yet to be proven and women who claim such an effect are few and far between..blah blah blah etc "" Right. OK.

With SEX THERAPISTS and SEX ADVICE COLUMNISTS writing such well "informed " articles there is little doubt many couples don't even try looking for it or give up after a few seconds when randomly directed finger pokin doesn't produce any special or unusual effects except to make her wanna pee.

As stated in an earlier post.... I believe women with especially weak PCG muscles may have a tuff time achieving a GSpot orgasm but then again they
likely aren't able to cum except by a vibrator directly applied to the clit. Possibly women who have had some vaginal injury or nerve damage caused by a ceasarian birth or similar procedures may have trouble too. From what I've received in feedback and private Emails it seems almost everybody CAN cum this way. Some women don't feel a high comfort level and I suspect that is from being out of control for the first time during sex. In virtually all other conditions of sexual excitement the WOMAN can relax those PCG muscles and NOT cum for as long as she wants. With GSpot manipulation done the right way she is completely OUT of control. The person moving the thumb or fingers calls the shot and can literally CUM (new VERB) their partner till they pass out. Women who like to be in control when it comes to sex may find the experience quite unpleasant. Not physically but psychologically.

For those who just don't feel anything at all down there, I am sorry. I'm sure because every human IS different there are people who feel nothing when their GSpot is prodded as per the TECHNIQUE. I'm sorry you don't feel anything and I don't mean to suggest you are freaks or in the minority. I just don't know. That's why I posted the TECHNIQUE in the hope that many couples find it and VASTLY IMPROVE their love lives. We ARE all different afterall. So if you find nothing happens and you can't cum till you pass out - well you're still normal. I can't understand most of the formulas in Quantum Mechanic OR run a 3 minute mile OR have green eyes. There are some amongst us that can claim all three. Go figure.
 
I got this in my private mail box. Great question and it may give some insight into why some strike out - also maybe a chance or a reason to switch to the ASpot for the same effect when the GSpot ain't makin it.

******************
Re: A quick question :

A just a quick question for you re the G spot orgasms. How easy do you think it would be for women whose vaginas tilt backwards it would in theory move their g spots up higher. So being on their stomachs with their butts in the air would make it near impossible to reach it, just may explain why it doesn't work for everyone in that postion.
[/quote]
********
Hi

I'm not a doctor so although the question makes sense and may be the cause of "lost" GSpots out there, I'm clueless. The weird angle and the tipped uterus may explain why the correct amount of pressure can never or rarely be achieved though. You'd be pushing against the abdominal wall instead of the top of the pubic bone. No backing to rub against or between. Maybe try the ASpot then for similar results. It's usually a little farther UP and on the posterior wall of the vagina. I posted about the G because it is easier to reach for most couples however with a tipped uterus the ASpot may be the way to go.

I think it all comes down to the individual...hope you have a GSpot, manage to find it, figure out the best way to thump on it with sufficient gusto to bring on the desired effect - time and time again, use whatever you need, assume whatever position works for you, enjoy if successful, don't get bummed out if you strike out. I feel bad for the people who do strike out 'cause I've made it sound like EVERYBODY can do this no problem. We're all different. Like anything else, some are gonna bat a thousand and some are going to strike out.

Great question. I'm gonna post this. It should be shared.
 
Sex & Diamonds said:
*sighs sadly*


Okay, I tried this.

It didn't work :( :( :( :( :( :(

Just my luck, don't know why I'm surprised.


Yes, I explained it to my SO, he said he could feel the "spot" he rubbed and rubbed and rubbed, till I got bored enough to tell him to stop.

Any pointers ?

I had the same effect when I tried it on my wife?? But I don't think she let me do it long enough? I'm going to try again, though. Hell I want it to work more than she does.

FWIW.... My wife likes to feel my cock press hard on the BACK side of her pussy? Like when I fuck her from behind. Is it possible that a woman can have a G-spot on the other side??? May be the above poster is like this?
 
Huskie


Definately something to consider.

I was on my stomach the first time tho'

*shrugs*

Hell I want this to happen so *takes a deep breath* try try again !!! :D
 
Back
Top