60+ and Those Who Love Them

Hi. I wonder how many are on here, either male or female, that are either 60 and over or love people who are. I am a member of the "Do you like older men" thread and even started the new one.

I have noticed that "older" on that thread most of the time is considered 40 to 60, and sometimes even younger. A 35 year old is "old" in a 20 year old person's mind. That is why I wanted to start this thread for us real senior litsters whose get up and go hasn't got up and gone.

I'm 70 and still have a great libido. I will admit that I sometimes need assistance, but that only makes me try harder, pun intended, lol:).

Lets hear from those who are either in this age category or love those who are.

I discovered my sexuality and lost my virginity to a man in his late 60s. We were lovers for several years after that. I not only love men I'm this age group, I would hook up with one in a jiffy if asked.

I discovered my sexuality and lost my virginity to a man in his late 60s. We were lovers for several years after that. I not only love men I'm this age group, I would hook up with one in a jiffy if asked.
And that older guy would be very lucky to make a connection with you!

You're on, cyberspatially-speaking.

Sixty-nine here.

Awww, you are very sweet. Do look me up if you ever travel to India.
Been there probably 20 times on business. Now that I am retired - the guy old job - I probably won’t be there anytime soon. 😩 Sure wish I was still working now.

You are a beautiful, sensuous young woman who brings hope and excitement to our boring old lives. Thank you for loving us!

loved it, I didn't make as much noise as you but achieved the same result, I wish it was me that took the place of the dildo ! thank you

I wish I had kept the Polaroids of women in their 60s who liked to join us college girls when we'd skinny dipped :devil:

Getting ready for a night out to celebrate 42 yrs of wedded bliss! And then maybe some creamy desert!! :devil:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks guys and dolls for the wonerful comments! Its a great turn on knowing that Im turning you all on! Mmmmm

Every time I see you naked I have to stroke until I cum. This pic just made me squirt a nice thick load.

Hi

I'm 46 and love both men and women older than me. I have learn alot from them and will always look for older than me.
My PM is always open to all

Back