Serving over the generations ( closed for veroe)

JonathanBair

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 16, 2015
Posts
5,188
Back in the early 1800's , Jon had grown up with his family working the land for the english nobles. One day Jon was bringing back some game for the local wealthy family, and he knew he had some wood working to repair while there. It started out just another day for him. While he was in the noble's house he seen a wealthy a man from over seas doing some selling of cloth. The men making the deals for the crown didn't interest him at all. It was the young lady that was with the man who was making the deal. The lady and him would look at each other and smile then when the other looked over they would look away. He overheard the family that was selling the cloth would be there for a few more days. This gave Jon some time to think.

Jon was playing with the idea of offering to sell his services to the family for a set time if they would take him. The next morning he told his dad that is what he wanted to do. He knew they where free peoples but the nobles owned them still. Jon asked to speak to the noble and offered to be a engendered servant for a fixed amount of time to work off his dept to going to where every they where from. The lord ended up offering 5 slaves and the boy who was a skilled hunter and good at woodworking and a long but shallow freshly built/captured french ship for 5 years of free cloth other then shipping cost for the crown. When Jon heard for his 18th birthday he would be sent to America as a down payment for the cloth. Jon had never left the county let alone England. He knew she should of been mad being bartered away like some cattle but he was happy. Jon boarded ship and soon found him self sailing to the new lands. While on the ship he got to work with the carpenter to learn more about wood working then what he knew. When getting to the new land in his free time he would learn the animals and start hunting for the family. All this time he he would be sneaking glances to the daughter. Now he was working for them he could steal a second or two of her time. They got to know each other. Over the next 5 years Jon had found he had fallen in love with her. He knew when his time was up working for the family he would be put out on the streets with not much more then the clothing on his back and in a bag. Jon asked to have the family buy some wood for him, and he would sign up for some more years. The father of the family that ran the cloth company was glad to hear that and quickly drew up the contract before Jon could rethink what he had asked for. Jon had got to pick out the wood and started to make a boat. Jon knew 7 years of service was going to get him something he could call his own and make a living with. Be it hunting and fishing or trapping. This boat would be his. It was also his only chance at securing the lady of the house who he so loved and she was secretly in love with him too.
Now when the war of 1812 broke out. The family's house and warehouses got burned by the red coats. He got to the house and looked to see who was all outside in the crowd watching the house burn. It was then the face he so wanted to see wasn't out side. He asked one of the servants and they said she was inside. Jon watched in horror as he seen the flames starting to fully engulf the house. Before Jon knew it, He was running head long into the flames, and up the stairs. Love was driving him crazy and pushing him to risk it all for her. Jon did managed to get to the lady of the house and his heart. He was getting to be mid aged about 25. Old for the time but he was fit and strong. He threw his love over his shoulder and raced down the stairs. Trying to use his body as a shield. He got out side, and passed out on the grass from the pain of being burnt. Before passing out he heard she was alive and they where going to rush her to the doctor in town. They used one of the small sailing skiffs to get off the island the main house was on and over to the main land. They got Jon to the dock and he died. He was confused. He was standing on the dock looking and watching the folks drag his body to a row boat. Before loading him they found he had died and promptly dumped his body into the bay. Jon couldn't understand how he could be in the water, but yet standing there. Soon after that night. The family moved away from the island. Now Jon was stuck on the island never to know the fate of his love.

Years came and gone, Some times folks would come to look at the land. Jon's ghost was known to walk the mainland and the island haunting the property so no one would want to buy it. He had found he could move thing and turned mean over the years. Time marched on but he stayed protecting the land till his heart was free.

Jon was angered when work crews came to the land and started to build on the island. They started right where the main house was. Jon scared a few crews off but a few days later a new set would be there to work for a few weeks. As the house taken shape. He could see it looked like the old house. This really made him mad at first. It looked like his time but the lady was never there. As the house started nearing the finishing touches Jon let the crews work in peace unless the did a bad job in there task. He would then throw wood planks or what ever was around at the shabby work. He taken grate joy in chasing them off and the end of every shift.

Today was the last day to work, then they would hand the house over to the family. Jon could only wonder who would be dumb enough to move into a house on haunted land. Jon was saving his energy today for the big welcome to the new house owner.
 
Last edited:
IC: Hannah Montgomery

It had taken awhile but the house on Hill island had finally been restored. The property had been in Hannah's family for like a bajillion years or something. It had been the Montgomery's home back during her great great great great-like super great-granddaddy's time. Back then Super Great Granddaddy Montgomery's fortune was in whaling and logging now their money was made in international real estate development and global stock trading. Needless to say the Montgomery's had always been loaded. However Hannah was something of the black sheep of the family.

Her fortune was not just in her ridiculous trust fund but in her social media presence. She'd had Instagram and twitter followers by the millions. Including one such follower that was getting to be a little too creepy. Some sort of gross hacker loser or something in his mom's basement that was going all fatal attraction hacking her accounts, threatening her, and being a huge pain in her life.

Needless to say her Daddy had sicked the biggest meanest private investigators to find the creepazoid, and then he had the brilliant idea of sending her to stay out here for a week or two. Here in this house straight from the stone ages there were no computers and barely any cell reception either. If she climbed up onto the roof and hopped on one leg she could maybe just maybe get enough bars to check in on her twitter feed.

Great because one guy had to go all creepy stalker on her she was consigned to the ass end of nowhere.

She pouted looking about Super Great Granddaddy's house reborn as Daddy's serving people carried her luggage inside. There was something about this place...it wasn't that it scared her....but something about it just set her on edge. She shivered curling her arms around herself suddenly feeling cold.

She had heard that some of the contractors hired by Daddy to rebuild this house had quit saying it was haunted, of all things...

"Drafty old house," She said following after her servants and wrapping her arms around herself to warm back up. It was like the middle of summer. Outside it was warm and sunny...so why was she feeling like she was thrown buck ass naked in the middle of like the north pole all of a sudden? It didn't make any sense.
 
Jon seen a few folks bringing bags from the car to the house. He was up to his old tricks tripping the guys as the try and take the bags up stairs. Sometimes he would slam and hold the door shut keeping them out. He was acting out till he seen a female step out of a car. When she cleared the car door he stopped messing with the guys taken the baggage into the house. If he had a heart it would of stopped. He was standing on the porch looking at a woman he would have known anywhere. He couldn't believe his eyes as she appeared before him. Surely this couldn't be his love of his life and the woman he did give his life for. He shaken his head, this woman reminded him of when he first seen her. The night he offered to sell his service for some time to go with her.
Jon wondered how could she have become younger. He cant wrap his mind around its a different woman till one of the men call her Hannah. He didn't know how to feel, she must have family ties from her looks. He just moves next to her and look her over inspecting her for any flaw of the memory of the love of his life. No matter how closely he looked from all sides he could see none. He stands in shock as he tries to make seance what is happening.. He wonders for a second if he went back in time some how but he knew that didn't happen as the folks here are all from this time.

He watches them all to see who's going to stay or go.
 
Last edited:
IC: Hannah Montgomery

"Drafty old house," She said following after her servants and wrapping her arms around herself to warm back up. It was like the middle of summer. Outside it was warm and sunny...so why was she feeling like she was thrown buck ass naked in the middle of like the north pole all of a sudden? It didn't make any sense.

As she climbed the stairs Hannah noted one of the servants climbing up from the floor and picking up her luggage he had been carrying.

"Like, are you okay," She asked him.

The servant looked back to her with a sheepish grin, "Sorry Ms. I think somebody tripped me."

"You were the first one up here...who could've tripped you." Hannah bent down to help him up but as she did so she looked back suddenly feeling like someone was watching her.

There was no one there of course. She and her people were the only living souls on this itty bitty island off the coast of Maine. This old house was just getting to her brain and making her imagination like totally run wild.

She shrugged and walked down the hallway to the master bedroom. Her people set down her luggage and left her alone. She looked out the window pulling out her lifeline, her smartphone...no bars.

She fell back onto the bed with a loud groan. She was like a total prisoner here. Suddenly she sat up and looked through the doorway to her bedroom...she felt somebody was watching her again.

"Creepy old house," She murmured getting up and closing the door.
 
Jon was standing in shock as he looks at this woman. She looks and sounds so much like the love of his life. Even has her big heart who seams to care about everyone.

He hears her say "Drafty old house,". Jon was stumped. He knew it wasn't drafty or old, tho it dose look it. Then Jon remembers I make a cold spot. He moves along just behind this young woman fallowing her step by step. He stops at the door and stands just inside the master bedroom. His eyes move up and down over her body while she looks out the window. He sees she is heading to bed and turns around to walk out of the room. Just as he leaves the room, he hears her body fall onto the bed. Hes about to enter one of the servants room as he hear her door closed.

He watches the lady servant unpack her bag and hang stuff up in the closet and put them away in the dresser. He is shocked this should be the sitting room for the lady of the house. He shrugs and moves back to the master bedroom. He opens the door slightly and slips back into the bedroom. He walks up to her side and says to him self "hello my lady" He says with a friendly smile as he stands invisible. Hes not expecting a response or even to be heard. Just felt right like he did all them years ago. He passively watches her as she gets adjusted to her room.

As he stands there all the love he had once that filled his heart comes rushing back. He feels happy for the first time in 200 years. the frustration of not knowing what happened and where his love went to. That turned him into what the locals call a pure evil spirit. He knew he was far from that. Mind you he wasn't pleased seeing his body just dumped into the bay like it was nothing. That too made him mad. But that was nothing as he has his afterlife with out his lady.

Being in this house with her, this new woman makes him feel so kind and gentle like he was way back when. He turns around and closes the bedroom door that he had left open. He now closed them in. Jon turned back around to see if she would hear the door closing and for him to look and try and make sense how he could feel like he knew this woman so well but before today never laid eyes on her.
 
Jon wonders what about this lady makes him feel so alive. He wonders if its just the look of the woman he once new. He wondered if it some kind of needing to work off a debt. The debt that he knew saved the love of his life, as they sailed away on the skiff he made to get her to the mainland to be seen by a doctor.

That site in his mind had played countless times over 200 years. Always made him madder and madder with time, but not today. Today he felt at peace. Even happy in some ways and sadness in others. The sadness of never being with his love. Dieing with only a few times they could sneak a hug or a short embrace. He never felt her lips on his as they kissed.

Jon now wondered if he would feel the spark if he tried to hold this woman, to kiss her..
 
IC: Hannah Montgomery

She fell back onto the bed with a loud groan. She was like a total prisoner here. Suddenly she sat up and looked through the doorway to her bedroom...she felt somebody was watching her again.

"Creepy old house," She murmured getting up and closing the door.

Putting her lifeline her phone-now uselessly without any bars onto the bedside table and plopped down back onto the bed and stared up into the ceiling. Groaning aloud again she wondered just how she was going to pass the time without twitter or Instagram or facebook. Her poor poor followers will think she's abandoned them.

The door to her bedroom popped open again. She looked up but no one was there. Hannah got up and crossed over to the door looking at the old lock. Was it like totally malfunctioning?

Weird. She turned back to the bed when softly, lower than a whisper she heard a voice somewhere behind her..."Hello my lady."

She spun around hands hugging herself. Why was she so cold again? She backed and watched eyes wide as the bedroom door closed by itself.

No...no...no...hell no. There were no such things as ghosts....weren't there?!?

She crossed the room, opened the door and left the room. She couldn't deal with this. She even was so freaked out she forgot her precious phone.
 
Jon was shocked to see this lady spin around as if she heard his voice. He shook his head thinking that is impossible. He watched as she hugged her self.

As he was closing the door. She had wide eyes and felt like she was looking into his. Its then he seen her walk to him at a fast pace. It happened so fast he didnt have time to move, but that didnt matter. She just walked threw him. He was stunned and stuck in place for a second. Then he heard the door open and he turned around to see her walking out.

He didnt want to scare her so he backed off. He waited for her to get about 10 feet in front of him before he fallowed her. He hopes this space will let her clam down.
 
Jon could feel his heart sinking as she moved off.. He said "please stop, don't run my lady." He didn't want to scare her off. He felt like he needed her. "Please come back my lady"He said in a pleading tone. If he hadn't of died 200 years he would wonder if the rejection would kill him.
 
IC: Hannah Montgomery

She crossed the room, opened the door and left the room. She couldn't deal with this. She even was so freaked out she forgot her precious phone.

She went downstairs to find, Eddie, one of her servants setting up in the kitchen.

"Ms. Montgomery," He said as he put a gallon of milk from the grocery bags on the kitchen island into the refrigerator. "Would you like something to drink. Milk or a glass of lemonade or-"

"-Something stronger..." She said slipping onto the bar stool glad to be speaking with someone else in this creepy old house, "...I'd love a margarita right now."

Eddie just straightened up looking at her.

"I am totally twenty-one remember..." She defended herself, "...My birthday was two months ago so I'm like superlegit now."

Eddie shrugged, "Sorry Ms., there's no blender and I didn't pack one either."

"How about a beer then," She asked, "Anything to keep my mind off how creepy this house is."

"Creepy huh? I like it. It's charmingly old school." He crossed his arms holding a bottle of an IPA for her in his hands. "Give this place some time."

She talked with Eddie for fifteen minutes more before leaving the kitchen. Walking through the house. Charming was it?

Well if she saw pictures of it on Instagram or twitter or facebook she'd like them. This place was certainly picturesque and gorgeous and homey. Like it was ripped straight from the cover of better homes and gardens from back in the day. Something about this place...just unsettled her for some reason...

...There was something here...something that pulled at her...something she could feel...like she was totally meant to be here or something...that scared her. She began to hurry towards the door.

"please stop, don't run my lady."

She turned around. Did she really just hear that. It sounded soft like from far away if it wasn't so quiet right now she'd have missed it for certain.

Was she hearing things or was the voice like actually real? It can't be real. Can it? Her arms wrapped around herself. Why the hell was she so cold again?

She waited like a total idiot loser and then when she turned to go she heard, "Please come back my lady."

She heard that. Maybe...maybe it wasn't just her going crazy. Softly with a quavering uncertain voice she asked, "Is...is anyone there?"
 
Jon slowly walked behind her. He watched as she walked down stairs into the kitchen. There was a man one he had tripped before he seen her. He heard the guy call her Ms. Montgomery. Jon smiled so she hasn't changed the name. Still the same name for the family I worked for.
Jon smirked as she passed on the milk asking for something stronger. Jon held the chair in place as he seen she was going to sit in it. He tried to stay a bit back not to get her to cold from being around him. Jon found out she was 21. That was about the age when he signed the second contract for service. Jon shakes his head as he disprove of beer. He never did like it when he was alive. He did like a good whiskey tho, well he did. Jon slowly got closer to her inching foreword every few seconds. He lightly sighs as she calls this creepy house.

Jon started to like this guy. Hearing him defend the house. Jon whispered "ya give it some time here."
Jon was carful to stay out of the way. He didn't like her walking threw him. He felt like he was pulled in so meany directions at once for a few seconds.

When she got heading to the door he spoke to her and she stopped. She for once was talking to him. Tho he could hear in her voice she wasn't sure if she was talking to someone or her self. Her voice full of doubt as she said "Is...is anyone there?" Jon then promptly and clearly said"Yes my lady, I have been waiting for you to return to me for 200 years". He moved closer and put his hand on her shoulder. "Everything is ok my lady" Jon watches to see how she will react. He knows this cant be the love he died for but being with her feels right. He cant let her go.

He was glad shes talking to him. He knew if she was open to him. Maybe that was his key off this planet. He was stuck, longing for his love. He didn't know what happened to her. Then today it was like seeing a ghost from the past. The looks, the voice, the infection. Perfect copy of his love. Well few years younger then when he died, but matched her perfectly for the age.

Jon had long ago forgotten about his body, He stopped checking for it about 100 years ago. This is the most joyful and alive he has been in all his afterlife. Only time with his love could ever beet how happy he felt.
 
Last edited:
IC: Hannah Montgomery

She heard that. Maybe...maybe it wasn't just her going crazy. Softly with a quavering uncertain voice she asked, "Is...is anyone there?"

The cold seemed to increase and she shivered, but she heard nothing more. She released the breath she didn't know was holding. She wasn't going crazy, and also there was no such things as ghosts.

"Like thank god." She said to herself softly before walking back the way she came.

Now she could go on with her life, or at least her imprisonment here in this stupid house.

She walked back up stairs and began the arduous chore of unpacking her luggage. Why on earth did she bring so much? After a good hour or so she was finally finished with unpacking all of her clothes.

It was evening, and she went downstairs to join Eddie and her two other servants for supper. She had known Eddie pretty well, but she barely knew James or Demetrius.

After dinner she returned to her room and realized she'd just spent twelve hours without looking at her phone. She hadn't even considered it. How did that happen? Who was she becoming?

Hannah began to pour herself a nice soothing bubble bath. Removing her clothes. She shivered. This drafty old house definitely had cold spots. Quickly she slipped into the bubbly water.
 
With her saying in a softly with a quavering uncertain voice she asked, "Is...is anyone there?"
He dose not respond. He can see shes getting upset. He now plans to watch her and when shes in bed near a sleep state he plans to try to talk to her again. As he stands and watches her shiver from him being near. He don't know why but hes drawn to her. Like a moth to a flame.

When she spun around suddenly and started walking. He had no time to move. One second he was just behind her with his hands almost touching her shoulders. Then shes facing moving into and threw him. He let out a slight moan as she passed threw him. He normally hated when humans walked into him, but with her its more of a rush. Once her regains him senses to him self from being dazed. He now stays to the side of the door watching over her as she goes on with her life.

He lightly chuckled seeing her unpacking so much clothing. His love had over packed too. He wondered if its just with in this family or if all females over packed. He was glad she didn't seam to hear his chuckle as he didn't want to scare her. Watching her was tormenting him. More then the 200 years being alone on the island. He eagerly waited till she would take a nap or sleep. When her mind would be more open. He desperately wanted to tell her about him self,but knows if shes awake she will just dismiss him. That hurts him more then the fire or dieing did.

When she was about to sit. He came to the back of her chair and lightly pushed it in for her under her. He quickly moved around the table and was standing about 6 feet from the table out the way. He watched her eat. He kept a eye on the servants while they where in the room with her.

When she started a bath he wondered if he tried really hard to show him self, Would she see him in the mist. He watched her and focused on showing him self. He wanted her to see him. He watched to see her reaction. He plans to great her by saying "Its ok my lady. I am here to serve you." if she sees him.

He watches as she undresses. His eyes eagerly move over her body. Watching her slip into the bath water. He can see her face becoming happy and relaxed as the bath is clearing having a effect on her. He moves to the bath side and sits on the side of the tub. He waits and hopes she sees him and can stay in a clam state.
 
As he sits watching her. He has the look of worry on his face. He is worried about scaring her. He also has a look if adoring her. He wants so badly for her to see him in a semi relaxed state hoping he can talk to her so she don't freak. He knows a woman would not be happy seeing a strange man so close. He has no idea how she will react seeing him as a ghost. He hope he can look fully human form other then a misty human form.

He knows he will look scary at first. With him being mostly burnt. He hopes she can see the part of his face that was untouched by flames while caring his love out of the fire. He hopes she can see him as a good looking young man about her age, and not something to fear or be repulsed by.
 
IC: Hannah Montgomery

Hannah began to pour herself a nice soothing bubble bath. Removing her clothes. She shivered. This drafty old house definitely had cold spots. Quickly she slipped into the bubbly water.

The warmth of the water was more than welcome to her. The rose scented bubbles were a soothing fragrance and she smiled contentedly as she settled her young nubile body in for a good long soak.

While she was taking her clothes off she couldn't shake the feeling she was being watched. Ridiculous of course. She was the only one in this bathroom, but she felt eyes roaming over her body anyway.

It had to be the effect this house was causing on her imagination. She even felt like she was not alone even now. Ridiculous...right?

She closed her eyes just letting the warmth and the fragrance of the bubbles soak into her.

Gradually her mind began to drift and she began to doze off into sleep.
 
The steam coming off the hot bath water was hiding his cloud form. He stands watching her laying in the tub relaxing. Slowly he can see a more peaceful look on her face creep up on it. He can see her breast moving the bubbles of the bath. Slowly they rise peaking her nipples out then falling in the suds.

Soon he noticed she was sleeping in a reclined way of sitting. He lowered him self into the tub along side of her seeing if she would shift to his movement. He had once over lapped a worker while they stud in his spot. He remembered getting to feel what they felt and hear the workers thoughts. With her un-moving, he moved his body into her body. He was very deliberate at first to keep a clear mind. He wanted to feel her. The warmth of the water around her. He didnt realize his over powering feelings of love was seeping out of his body and working her up as she sleeps. He focus on reading her mind, to watch what shes dreaming of as a voyeur to her thoughts like watching a movie... (tho he didn't know what a movie was) He sits inside her wanting to learn about her.
 
IC: Hannah Montgomery

Hannah drifted lulled by the warmth of the bathwater and the soothing fragrance of the rose scented bubble bath. She drifted into slumber. She drifted into dreams.

Subconsciously she felt loved and cherished so those feelings began to leak into and color the dreams she was experiencing.

She was cast into a romantic fantasy landscape. It was a moonlit knight and she was on one of the old-timey wooden sailing ships, and the sea was picturesque and serene. She wore a grown up version of pink princess dress she had been obsessed with wearing everyday back when she was four. She stood there on the gentling rocking deck before a candlelit table set for two.

She could feel her lover standing behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and Hannah smiled knowing she was loved and treasured like no other in heaven or hell.
 
Jon couldn't hold back. Seeing her as a kid reminded him of his lost love. Seeing her dream of standing on the sailing ship reminded him of when he and his forbidden love would sneak off and hide by the ships boat as they sailed from England to America. Jon had the flood of feelings of love and wonder that over taken him when thinking about how it was love at first site. He knew he needed to know more about her. It being so strong he signed 7 years of his life to serve her family where ever they went.

Jon didn't at first realize his thoughts would take over hers. He was now projecting a very thin but fit young man holding his love on the sailing ship. They would sit with her in the middle of his legs and her back pressing into his chest. There cheeks resting on each other. Both of them not knowing what to do other then sharing the love of two virgins. He thought back to the year of 1787 watching new years come with fireworks for the new year in America. Later on a few years older he thought of them sneaking off late at night in a small boat in the bay. How the two lovers would lay in the bottom of the small row boat and enjoy each others time mostly holding hands and overlapping arms. As at that time it was very much taboo relationship they had of the different class's. And folks at that time didn't kiss like we do now. A quick kiss could be a scandal in the town.

He also unknowingly projected the memory of him signing up for the second time to serve the family to get wood on the family's income, so he could make a long row boat for fishing and easy beaching for hunting on the mainland of the state. He projected the joy in making the boat over the years and seeing the family use what would be his boat at the end of the years of his service. He was pushing 25 years old and wanted something really to his name other then the clothing on his back a bit of cash from service over the years. The joy he felt as he worked for the family and on his free time making and using his own hand made boat. Knowing his secret lover admired his handy work and being proud of him as her family used his long boat that they owned till his contract was up for service.

He then switched to the mental image he unknowingly projected of his last night. The night of the fire. The horror of not seeing his love outside. His mad dash in to save her. His intense and madding love for her driving him to get her and save her. The pride/contentment, the pain that flooded his body as his view of his life was seeing his love loaded into his boat. As they used the small sail and ores to rush her to the mainland for a doctor. He also unknowingly projected the site of his death as his ghost looked down on his body laying on the dock. The thought of his death still shocked him as he was in such pain but on a emotional high of doing a impossible feat. The joy of knowing because of his actions when no one was willing to risk them self's to save her. His mind was so busy and the focus was on her he didn't realize how bad he was hurt. The shock and disorientation of standing at the foot of his own body. Seeing all of him as if looking down at another person. the confusion from intense pain to feeling nothing of his body like he was nothing but air and feeling so hallow.

He also thought and unknowingly pushed his time guarding the land. Chasing off folks looking to buy the land and different work crews. The intense love of the of and desire to serve the family. To keep the land safe. To look over what he viewed as his island.

It was now he put the woman he loved side by side with the woman he is in now. He is amazed at how they look like each other as a spitting image. He now focused his thoughts of watching her unpack today and wondering if she could be his lost love some how back here with him. The pure joy and warmth he feels seeing Hannah here. Unlike up to a few days ago he was angry and intimating to humans. Her being here made him joyful like his human self that died so meany years ago. He replayed when he talked to her and tried to tell her he was here. To let her know he was a peaceful spirit now. How he wanted to know her and share the instant love he has for her. The guilt of seeing her being scared and doubting her self of him being there.

He started to think of wanting to lay in bed with her and kiss her. The many nights how he would dream of having sex with her. Them both being there firsts even at the old age of almost 30. (old for that time) Most folks would be soon to be grandparents, but they where holding out for each other. The fear and pain of seeing suitor after suitor come asking for her hand and she kept turning them down. the feeling of guilt of knowing the rift there love was causing with her and her dad. How he was dumb founded that any man that came to her was never good enough. Her father not knowing about there love for each other. The burden they both felt of keeping here love hidden even from the other servants.

He didn't know if the story of there love had been passed down over the years but he so badly wanted to share it with her, so she would know it was a real family story. If it was told. He wondered if his love that was a secret to his loves grave. The wonder of where she went to when her family left the island the night of that fire back in 1812.

His frustration of wanting to tell the woman he was sharing the body with his love and wanting to ask simple questions had affected her body and would wake her as they lay in the tub.
 
Last edited:
IC: Hannah Montgomery

She could feel her lover standing behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and Hannah smiled knowing she was loved and treasured like no other in heaven or hell.

The dream began to shift and Hannah was now sitting in his arms nuzzling against cheeks against eachother to fight off the chill of the night. Then it shifted again and again. It was like the weirdest dream she'd ever had, but somehow, someway it told a tale better than any movie. Hannah melted in the arms of this dream lover.

She snuggled contentedly within his arms looking over to see another her...older...in an old gown like in movies about the three musketeers of something.

"Who," She asked raising her head from her dream lover's arms, "Who are you?"
 
He said in a loving tone "My lady, My name is Jonathan, but I go by Jon. How did you find me my love? I lost you so long ago but so glad your back."

His happyness was over flowing in him as she was talking to him. She really seamed to care about him. He was shocked at this turn of events as he was unaware he was putting thoughts into her mind and body of feeling.
 
Last edited:
IC: Hannah Montgomery

"Who," She asked raising her head from her dream lover's arms, "Who are you?"

"My lady, My name is Jonathan, but I go by Jon," He answered.

"Oh," She murmured snuggling further into his arms, "I like this dream Jon."

"How did you find me my love?"

She stirred at that. "What do you mean? I am dreaming of you?"

"I lost you so long ago but am so glad you're back."

"Back," She asked lifting her head to look up at him, "Sorry but have I dreamed of you before?"
 
Jon smiles as he has a evil thought..."Its been along time ago. Then you went a way and hanged your clothing, but this feels like home. "

He dont want to say hes a ghost and scare her. He knows she dont respond well to hi as a ghost.

He says "I am a long lost lover of yours." He moves his head to kiss her neck. He asks "Dose this feel right to you?"
 
IC: Hannah Montgomery

"Back," She asked lifting her head to look up at him, "Sorry but have I dreamed of you before?"

"It's been along time ago." Her dream man answered, "Then you went a way and changed your clothing, but this feels like home."

"Home," She repeated pulling his arms tighter around her, "Yeah."

"I am a long lost lover of yours." He told her.

"What?" Hannah's delicate brow creased at that. Her last boyfriend was Aaron Wilson. The lead of the latest boyband...they had one date and stayed together for the publicity with the tabloids, before that...well Hannah didn't think she ever had a serious boyfriend-certainly not a lover. She'd never been-well-she'd never been with a boy all the way for that matter. "That can't be right."

"Dose this feel right to you?" He replied bending down and placing a kiss to the side of her neck in that soft sensitive place beneath the ear.

"Ohhhh," She murmured under that kiss melting in his strong arms.
 
Jon can feel the conflict in her mind as she thinks about her past lovers. As he kisses he says "Its been a long time, you may have forgotten about are love in the dream. " His arms holding and rubbing her arms in a lover rear hug movement.

He hopes by saying he is a long forgotten dream lover. She will be at peace and he can slowly tell her he is a ghost. He wants to tell her the truth right away, but know she wont accept him as a ghost. She don't think they are real, so he is going with dream lover for now. Hopefully one day he can tell her he is a ghost and she will accept him.

Having the woman you love act like your not even there is worse then death. He knows she don't mean to hurt him.
 
Last edited:
IC: Hannah Montgomery

"Ohhhh," She murmured under that kiss melting in his strong arms.

He pulled away from the kiss and her lips puckered reaching to rejoin them as he said, "Its been a long time, you may have forgotten about our love in the dream."

Her brow creased. If she had dreamed of this man she sure she would've remembered it.

His arms closed around her rubbing her arms and Hannah and luxuriated under the warm ministration of this her dream lover.

She like didn't have a lot of experience in the romance department. Her last boyfriend had just been on social media with another person big online in a stunt to raise their number of followers. She really had no time for a relationship, but this was just a dream, wasn't it?

And in a dream one could do whatever they wanted, right?

"That's totally nice and all, but I probably don't have like a whole lot of time before I wake up so..." She said turning in his arms to face him. She reached her hand up. Her fingers curled around the back of Jon's head and pulling it towards hers to reclaim the kiss of a moment ago, but this time different because she was the one driving it.
 
Back
Top