50something

THROBBS

I am Fauve
....or sumthin':rolleyes:

to paraphrase David Lee Roth (from "Hot for Teacher"):

I don't feel old. (his line was, "I don't feel tardy"):cool:

Of course, I have more aches and pains, though I had quite a few from HS sport....sooooo...

Still have the same libido, though less opportunity (didn't realize it back then:rolleyes: )

And now I have a better idea what to do with that desire...should the opportunity present....itself (herself?) :D

I betchya, some of you are paddlin' the same boat.

Last edited:
yeah, I suppose that was a bit scary.:rolleyes:

:D

Last edited:
I'll join ya. :kiss: I fit into this category well. In a few years I'll be looking for 60's thread. Yikes!!!!

I'll join ya. :kiss: I fit into this category well. In a few years I'll be looking for 60's thread. Yikes!!!!

That sounds old.:rolleyes:

I have a different perspective as the years have tallied up.
So far....ain't no thing.

Unless I wanted to hook up with a 20-something, 30 something...or quite a few 40 somethings.:D

Nah, doesn't bother...yet. We will see. Still active, doing what I want. Haven't slowed down. Still get a few looks, so no biggie....

Usually doesn't bother me - but today... someone sent me a very ... ummm... flattering PM ... and he was the same age as my son. THAT bothers me. So it's not so much that I have a problem with my age, I guess. Just have a problem with big age differences - which are becoming more likely the older I get.

Usually doesn't bother me - but today... someone sent me a very ... ummm... flattering PM ... and he was the same age as my son. THAT bothers me. So it's not so much that I have a problem with my age, I guess. Just have a problem with big age differences - which are becoming more likely the older I get.

Yes, I get that (in concept :) ) and in the reality that I still enjoy looking at the young women on campus...and then have the snap back to reality, that my daughters are their ages or older!

I also do not enjoy (in the same way) the just legal pics that are often posted — I have gone so far as put a few LITsters on ignore, because of their preferences (maybe THEY are 19 or 20 themselves?)

I paddled into the 60 range a while back. I still feel like a kid at times. Good luck with your thread!

I've occasionally chatted with the OP. Nice guy. Intelligent with great sense of humor.

:rose:

I paddled into the 60 range a while back. I still feel like a kid at times. Good luck with your thread!

I've occasionally chatted with the OP. Nice guy. Intelligent with great sense of humor.

:rose:

hahahhahahahahha! yeah, good luck, indeed.
Thanks, Lady!

heee...heeeee and off it goes! as if I am not even here.

Last edited:
I remember my 50's and now that I started my 60's, they don't seem to be any different than my 40's. The age doesn't seem to be as much of an issue as mileage lmao :D;)

if i may say this. to all of you very fine and stunning women that have just posted here. . . .Hello :). . . first off.

if i may say, just go with it. and as your heart and mind lead you.
you are beautiful, sexy and full of life. please accept the words and feeling that cause the young and mature to flirt , and to desire you. within reason, being safe is most important. turn heads, draw smiles and looks, you are a woman. and beautiful is what you are . . at every age . . .

tumblr_mu8i7oAaz81siatdco1_540.jpg

Whenever this happens to me I wonder if they are trying to earn a Boy Scout patch. You know, like the whole helping the old lady across the street, schtick. ;)

Whenever this happens to me I wonder if they are trying to earn a Boy Scout patch. You know, like the whole helping the old lady across the street, schtick. ;)

heehee!

Or... perhaps the recognize smouldering sexuality when they........get a whiff?:)

Back