Private School Discipline

Erica somewhat grumbled at the teasing slow speed he was using on her.

- "Please... take me..."

She begged him, her voice not more than a whisper even though she had to worry more about people seeing her than hearing her
 
"You love the attention slut. You love the fact that I am willing to fuck you in the window. You love the fact that there is a chance you will be seen by your stuck-up neighbors." He buried his cock deep inside her...filing her......stretching her. John slowly pulled his cock almost all the way out of Mrs. Wellington's wet, needy cunt....before slowly pushing it back into her......slow, deep strokes.....he could sense her need for more building.
 
Erica did her best to follow his movements to get more stimulants to her pussy, but there wasn't much room to wiggle with the window on one side and him on the other.

- "Please..."

She begged him, louder this time
 
John continued at the same pace. She was getting to the point that he wanted her. He wanted to drive her crazy. He wanted her to scream for him to fuck her hard. He wanted to push her to scream so loudly that the old lady walking her dog would hear her.
 
Erica cursed inwardly as her pleading didn't seem to help at all. She didn't really want to push it much further as they both knew he was the one in charge and not her, but she really wanted to feel him taking her.

She did her best to be quiet for a while and be at his mercy and for the first time she really started to pay attention to what there was to see outside. She saw some of her neighbours and even saw Rose. Once again the girl looked barely dressed and she wondered how it would be to 'be' with the girl like she had been with the women in the hotel.

- "Please... fuck me hard... show me I belong to you."
 
John picked up the pace a little...fucking Mrs. Wellington harder. He felt her pushing back to meet his thrusts. He knew she wanted his cock fucking her harder....no, he knew she needed his cock fucking her harder. He kissed and nibbled her shoulder as he continued to fuck her.... his pace quickening...his thrusts harder. "You are fucking right you belong to me slut. You are all mine and you love it."
 
She had the feeling he was pushing her through the glass with the way he was fucking her, but she couldn't bring herself to caring about that. It just felt good to finally have him increase speed and strength.

- "Yes..."

Her breasts slid up and down against the glass which was very uncomfortable on her hard nipples but she only felt how he fucked her
 
His hard cock slammed in and out of Mrs. Wellington harder and harder....fucking her like the hot slut that she was. He smacked her ass hard as he fucked her....knowing that she loved that. "You are going to cum for me pet. Cum like the good slut you are. Cum all over this hard cock. Your spamming cunt will push me to fill you with my cum."
 
- "Oh fuck... Oh fuck..... OOOOh..... Fuuck"

Erica moaned under his thrusts, and from his words as well. He has her hot and they both can easily tell so. She closed her eyes and bit on her lower lip but soon screamed out as yet another orgasm hits her
 
He fucked her hard...continuing to slide in and out of her harder and harder...fucking her through her orgasm. Then he exploded......filling her with hot cum...mixing their cum together once again.
 
After each orgasm her pussy was getting more sensitive. This time as he fucked her through her orgasm, it was nearly too much for her to handle and another scream left her as he shot a second load of seed into her.

When he stopped fucking her, she collapsed against the window in such a way that it almost seemed she was offering her ass. Somehow a little bit of his seed had ended up on the window.
 
John grabbed Mrs. Wellington's firm ass. He caressed it hard and then he smacked it...his handprint clear on her cheek. "I am going to take your ass. I am going to make it mine. You know that is true." John smacked her ass again....leaving his handprint on her other cheek. He then walked into her bathroom and turned on the shower.
 
Even though it were her pussy and breasts that were sensitive and aroused from her orgasms, the hit against her ass had her moaning. She stopped breathing when his words were heard and it was a good thing he couldn't see her pale face. Before she could plead with him and fear his anger, he hit her again and then left.

Quietly she sighed, indeed starting to fear he would grow interested in her ass. It scared her a lot. Unable to stand, she only turned to sit on the floor against the window.
 
After the shower, John toweled off and walked back into her room. He saw her sitting against the window. Her incredible body was still uncovered. "You know that you wish it was me you were waking up next to every morning and going to sleep next to every night. You wish that we shared a bed and shared more time together. Perhaps I need to take you away for an extended period of time."
 
It felt extremely good to have his seed in and dripping from her pussy. She felt like a mess and looked up at him when he returned to the room.

- "Yes sir"

She answered him, knowing she would enjoy it as would he. She was only worried about her ass and other things he could do to her.
 
John looked down at Mrs. Wellington sitting against the window as he got dressed. He had a feeling that something was bothering her. "What seems to be the problem pet? You have a cunt filled with our cum mixed together yet you look like there is something wrong. Tell me what is the matter." He leaned down and took her chin in his hand and tilted her face up to look in her eyes.
 
Erica slowly shook her head and sighed.

- "It is nothing, but you are right. I very much wish this would take longer than these short stolen moments. Not that I consider leaving my husband... but having a reason to sleep somewhere else for a night... with you... I wouldn't be against."

She didn't start about her ass, fearing it would only cause trouble to bring that up.
 
"I will send you a message on where and when to meet me. It will be up to you to figure out a way to get away for the number of days that I identify. The message will contain explicit directions....be sure to follow them to the letter." He leaned down and kissed her deeply before heading off to the school.
 
Erica nodded to his words and felt her body react to his kiss. Once he was gone she too got a shower as she clearly was in need of some refreshment. She had the feeling most of the day had already passed while it was not even lunchtime yet.

With difficulty she brought herself to doing her chores while in her mind she kept thinking about Rose. It shouldn't be too hard to get the slut to join in on this naughty play
 
John stopped at school to check on how things were going. It was a typical day at Pilgrim Academy....things were going smoothly except for the Wellington kid. He was his normal pain in the ass self. That was okay...his mother would pay for it. John had his secretary call Mrs. Wellington and tell her that she had to come pick up her kid. He also told his secretary to tell Mrs. Wellington he had a note for her when she got there.

The note read:

Executive Suites Hotel on the Beach
Check in: this Sunday
Check out: next Sunday

You are expected to be there for the entire week. Make sure you have your chosen friend available.
 
It didn't take very long before Erica had both her kid as the note and reread it a few times. This was a very difficult task he placed upon her, not just the week away from home but also Rose. Available didn't mean the same as present, but still it was best to get her actions ready to include the local slut without getting in trouble over anything.
 
John decided that he would have no contact with Mrs. Wellington until she arrived at the resort on Sunday. He immersed himself in work for the remainder of the week. He wanted to make sure that he was caught up with all of his work before he went on vacation. He left school late on Friday, and went home to pack. He headed to e resort on Saturday. H was checking in the day before the fun started.
 
In the days that followed Erica made up some story about having to follow a seminar on discipline to keep their son from being expelled. She was even bold enough to offer her husband to go instead so she could watch Alex, but of course he was too busy with work to accept that.

A similar story she told Rose's parents... that it might be useful for the girl to learn more about discipline and that she would see if she could get some private lessons that could benefit the girl. It was no secret that all the neighbourhood considered Rose the local slut for the way she dressed and 'interacted' with her numerous boyfriends.

And then the Sunday came and Erica showed up at the resort with a suitcase of her stuff. Of course it was very doubtful she would need a lot of clothing, but truth was that she had no idea what the headmaster had planned, so she had brought all that she might need: Normal clothes, lingerie, a bathing suit, dresses, skirts
 
On Sunday afternoon John sat out by the pool and soaked up a little sun. He was enjoying being away, and he was certain that the week was going to be incredible. He left a note at the front desk for Mrs. Wellington (yes, he used her real name) to go up to the room and drop off whatever she brought with her, and then to meet him by the pool.

John walked over to the bar and got a Bloody Mary. He sat there for a little while and flirted with the bartender. She was very receptive to his flirtatious and actually was flirting back with him. Yep, this was going to be a great week.
 
After receiving the note, Erica somewhat hurried to bring her suitcase to the room and then indeed went to the pool. Had she taken more time to think, she might have decided to put on her bikini under the dress she was wearing in case the headmaster wanted to swim, but instead she was completely naked under the dress... the way he liked her best.

Looking around to find the headmaster, Erica noticed that most of the people present were women. Most of them dressed in rather daring bikinis and she felt slightly jealous that her own body wasn't so beautiful any more.
 
Back
Top