Private School Discipline

With the way the headmaster had her pressed against the doors of the elevator, Erica nearly fell out when the doors opened. Luckily she managed to prevent that, but his hands were still on her breasts as two men in suits and a woman in a skirt and a somewhat revealing top were standing there waiting.

Erica and the headmaster still had to travel two more floors and Erica's face was completely red. She hoped the people would wait for another elevator

John grabbed Mrs. Wellington and pulled her toward the back of the elevator. He invited the three people onto the elevator, as he helped Erica cover up a little. His eyes moved to the woman's breasts that were barely covered by her revealing top. " it looks like you guys are going to have almost as good of a time as we are." Just then, the elevator door opened at their floor. John put his hand on Mrs. Wellington's ass and guided her out of he elevator. After getting off, he turned and looked at the woman and said, "have fun."

Erica didn't say a word as the elevator went up the last two floors and hardly was breathing while her face was very very red. When the doors opened again she quickly left, hoping to soon have the privacy of their room.

She felt extremely warm from shame and hoped this wouldn't cause any problems in the resort.

When they got to the room John pinned Mrs. Welling ton to the door before opening it. He kissed her hard. When he broke the kiss, he looked at her. "I know you were embarrassed by what just happened there, but you shouldn't be. You have an incredibly hot body that you should be anxious to show off. I am anxious to show it off. It makes me very happy to be seen in public with someone as beautiful and sexy as you." He ripped the dress from her body, leaving her naked standing in the hallway. "Kneel down, slut."

His words about showing her/her body off was not calming her nerves very much as it scared her much to be seen. Especially in the situation like it was earlier, but at least he had helped her to cover her body so she figured he wouldn't want people to see too much.

Her blush darkened as he roughly removed her dress and told her to kneel. She obeyed and hoped he would make her crawl into the room rather than stay like this to suck his cock. There were too many rooms here and they could easily be seen from anyone coming from the elevator.

He loved Mrs. Wellington's body. John also enjoyed the fact that she did exactly what he told her to do. He watched his slut kneel naked before him in the hallway of this beautiful resort hotel. "Look up at me pet," he commanded. When she did as she was instructed, he said to her, "you look perfect there. I am not sure why you are so uncomfortable. Your body is incredible. You should want everyone to see just how fucking hot you are. Now, pet, tell me what it is that you want."

It seemed as if the whole floor was filled with sounds and it was hard to think about anything other than her wish to quickly go into the room and be in privacy. She knew that something like that would not be what he wanted to hear.

She fought the urge to look around in direction of sounds, but kept looking directly at him.

- "I... I want to be thrown onto the bed, tied up and claimed like only you can claim me."

She spoke... hoping it was daring and arousing enough to him to forget his plans he had about her being here on her knees

"I have already claimed you as Mine slut. I will take you in so many ways that will reinforce hat you belong to Me. You are Mine...mind, body, soul, and heart. You know it is true." John maintained eye contact with Mrs. Wellington. Hen he used her hair to pull her to her feet. He pinned her to the door and kissed her hard as one hand grabbed her breast and the other slid between her legs.

Her breathing very much gave away her arousal, even though his pulling on her hairs had been rather painful as it was a difficult position to get up from. As he pinned her against the door she was glad that his body at least hid hers from quick glances, but still she hoped they would the safety of the room soon.

She was wet and easily soaked his exploring hand

He ran his fingers through her wet folds as his other hand moved behind her head. He kissed her hard as he pressed her to the door to their room. He broke the kiss and opened the door to the room, guiding her inside. Once inside John said to Mrs. Wellington, "you are so fucking hot. I am going to enjoy all of this time with you. As a reward for you getting away for the week, I am going to allow you to choose how we start the fun."

Erica managed to keep most of the sigh of relief she felt, inside of her but she was sure the headmaster had still noticed how glad she was to be in their room. She gave a little thought to his words. She didn't want to disappoint him and if he was happy with her, it would surely be good for her too.

- "I believe... I already said so..."

She said, trying to find the courage.

- "I want you to throw me onto the bed, restrain me and claim me."

John backed Mrs. Wellington up and then pushed her onto the bed. When she laid back on the bed he took her dress and ripped it into strips. He walked along one side of the bed, grabbed her wrist and tied it to the headboard with a strip of the dress. Then he did the same thing to the other wrist.

John moved down to the foot of the bed and grabbed Mrs. Wellington's ankles and pulled her toward the bottom of the bed..straightening her arms out. He then slid his hands up the front of her thighs before brushing her pussy with his thumbs. John then stood up and slowly began to undress while looking over Mrs. Wellington's hot body.

It had been one thing to find the courage to suggest this to him, but Erica was not very happy seeing and feeling him rip her dress apart. It was a good thing she had more clothes with her and of course she could go shopping with her husbands credit card after this week was over.

She didn't struggle as he started to restrain her, but her breathing changed and her naked breasts raised with every breath she took. She wanted him to touch her, she craved him to take her and being unable to do anything against him... not that she would anyway... was exciting. Never before she had allowed a guy to restrain her, but now the headmaster did it, a new turn on was found.

John dropped his clothes to the floor. Then, he grabbed Mrs. Wellington's ankles and spread her legs wide. He kissed and licked his way up her legs...stopping just short of her pussy. He then got off the bed and walked around to the side of the bed. He climbed onto the bed beside Mrs. Wellington and grabbed her tits with one hand and her throat with his other.

He watched her reaction to the way he touched her. John removed his hand from her tits and began to slide it down her body.....slowly.....his fingertips brushing over her soft, smooth skin. The sight of her hot body aroused John. Touching her wonderful body while she was tied to the bed made his cock even harder. As his fingers found Mrs. Wellington's clit John brushed his hard cock over one of her perfect tits.

Her pussy was soaking wet as the headmaster spread her legs wide. As his mouth came closer, her body clearly showed where she wanted his attentions and a sound escaped her when he stopped and moved away.

- "Please..."

His touches were teasing and having his hard cock against her breast only made the wish to feel him greater.

John kept his hand on Mrs. Wellington's throat as he rubbed her clit harder and harder. He looked down at her and saw the pleasure in her eyes.... In fact her whole face showed just how much she was enjoying what he was doing to her.

"You like that slut? You like how I make you feel, don't you? You have never been treated this good before." John started to smack Mrs. Wellington's swollen clit. He could hear her gasps. He smiled down at her. "You belong to me, slut. MINE and only MINE."

Erica loved the way he rubbed her clit and was drowning his fingers with her juices. She was getting close to her climax but then suddenly the headmaster gave a few hits to pussy. It hurt and at the same time it was pleasurable enough to drive her crazy.

- "Please... I am so close... Fuck me... let me cum..."

She pleaded with him, wanting to orgasm

Without saying a word, John pushed two fingers deep inside Mrs.. Wellington's tight, wet cunt. He buried his fingers deep inside her and spread them wide. He fingerfucked his slut hard and deep as he moved to straddle her face. He allowed just the head of his hard cock to touch her lips as his fingers moved in and out of her hot pussy.

Erica moaned loud and even after the moan ended, her mouth stayed open under the attentions of the headmaster. She was going to cum, she needed it and if he continued like this she would do so with a lot of noise.

She felt his cock against her mouth, but she didn't move to accept him between her lips. Not now she was so close to her climax

"Do it slut. Cum for me. Cum like the hot fucking slut that you are. You know you want to let go. This will be just the first of many this week. You are never going to want to go home. You are going to search for ways to have this available to you all night every night."

John fingerfucked Mrs. Wellington's hot, tight pussy......deeper, faster, harder. He slid his fingers in and out with long thrusts. He continued to brush her lips with his cock....his fingers filling and stretching her cunt so good.

Without a loud scream she exploded from his fingers, and instantly went red and quiet while trying to regain her breath. She looked around, searching for signs that people in the other rooms had heard.

Her pussy stayed sucking at his fingers, still needing more.

John enjoyed the control he had over Mrs. Wellington. He also enjoyed the fact that he was able to bring her pleasure the likes of which she had never come close to experiencing before. He kept his fingers buried deep in her soaked cunt. He rubbed his thumb over her clit slowly.

He watched her breathing slowly start to return to normal. He smiled at her. "So, Mrs. Wellington, that was your first orgasm of many this week. Your next one is going to be on my hard cock." He moved between her legs and removed his fingers from her drenched pussy. He laid his cock on her silky lips. "Do you want it slut?"

Her clit seemed to grow even further under his attentions as Erica did her best to get her breathing under control. She took a deep breath at his words and nodded... not that it really would matter if she said otherwise, the ropes prevented her from going anywhere.

- "Yes sir... give it to me hard... Fuck your slut hard... show me I am yours..."

It was part act, part arousal and she bit on her lower lip waiting for him to thrust his hard cock into her pussy.

John moved around between Mrs. Wellington's legs. He slid his hands up the front of her thighs. Then, he moved his hands up her body until the reached her perfect breasts. He caressed her firm tits hard...rolling her nipples between his fingers. His eyes were fixed on hers as he moved his hips and slid his hard cock along her silky pussy lips.

"Is that what you want Erica. You want this hard cock filling your cunt, don't you? You don't want it sliding along your lips...you want it slamming deep inside you. You need it so fucking bad." He continued the torture...moving his hips slowly.

Last edited:
- "Yes... give it to me... fuck me like you want to... like I need to have it..."

She begged him, drawn to his words. His power over her almost felt hypnotic, not that she believed in that. She just wanted to be fucked, to be used, to be dominated and disciplined. Her body did its best to get more of his touches and teasing

Back