Ideas for exposing wife

Jringo21

Experienced
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Posts
55
Can someone give me some ideas about where and how to casually and/or "accidentally" expose my wife to other men. My wife lost a bet to me and I think it would be a turn on to do this. Any ideas or personal experiences would be appreciated.
 
I can suggest maybe while you are driving down the freeway you have your wife take her tits out andTom drive next to the tracto trailers and give them a show. You can have her wave at them while you pass them. My wife does this and she actually enjoys doing it. The last time she was by herself and I asked her to pull her top down to expose her tits. As she was driving a couple of truck drivers honked their horns at her in appreciation.
 
That actually is a lot of fun, so is molesting the person as you're driving or she's driving. Truckers enjoy that too xD
 
ive been in a park, wearing a short skirt, and it accidentally rode up on purpose as i was being kissed and cuddled exposing the fact i had no panties on
 
Very nice abella wish I was at the park and had witnessed that, would have been hot to see.
 
exposing

We use to be members of Red _louds. A cpl of members took naked pix of their wives.... then asked members too print copies and tape them up around their town. Take pix and re-post them at RC....I actually slipped a pic of mrs K on his thread... I couldn't belive it. a few days later, someone posts the pic I showed.
This RC member taped it up next to the coin slot at a auto-wash. took a pic, then post it on this RC thread. The auto-wash was in Marietta GA. We live in MI.

He just left it taped up. He went back later, and it was still up. LOL.

My suggestion. take pix of your wife... print them out...go round town and post them....coin auto-wash, gas pump, wal-mart, Target....you get the idea. espeically if its a place she frequents.
 
Last edited:
Titty flashing is nice but pussy flashing is better. If she's young enough and slim enough to look good in one of those really short flouncy mini skirts, do that with no panties. Bend over in the park to pick something up, sit in the fast food place with legs open to show others in the booth across the room, bar stool, riding up the escalator or walking up steps, etc. Love that thought.
 
Many possibilities!

Shopping at a mall - have her try on some very skimpy skirts, lingerie, and step out of the dressing room to show you and who ever else happens to be looking - just make sure she removes her bra when she tries things on.

Bar/club - classic scenario, possibilities include going pantyless and flashing others; two of you sitting in a corner as you make out, clearly allowing others to see you fondling her breasts and fingering her; dressing her up very sexy, if not on the verge of street-walker slutty, breasts clearly visible, dancing with other guys at a club.

Driving - not really my thing - I would want to watch the reaction of the other guys as they see her - not the road! bordering on reckless, but no doubt has its erotic appeal.

Home Depot/auto parts store - some "male" place - multiple possibilities: dress up real sexy, completely out of place, transparent top and braless and/or pantyless; innocent soccer-mom look, only her blouse gets caught on something and rips off of her; not sure how to orchastrate this, but an accidental boob popping out would be most enticing!

I'm sure there are other scenarios - it is mostly about location, choosing a site where she would get appropriately ogled. Perhaps a college bar/hangout, accidental exposure at a coffee shop...

Have fun and you might think of taking some pics to document it all!
 

I have done that too, but I thought it might be too much for a first time public flasher :D

Ive also been in the car naked, giving my husband a bj driving around city trafic (him driving off course), all bus passengers and truck drives can see what your doing if they pass u by
 
I've masturbated while driving before, but one time my boyfriend fingered me while he was driving on the interstate and we got many more thankful truckers with that show.

I remember I was wearing a tight, black skirt without panties that day. I had my left leg crooked with my foot on the dash, my tits hanging out of my top while reclined slightly in the seat. He had two fingers working in and out of my pussy, stopping only to spread it open once or twice for one particularly interested trucker.
 
My suggestion. take pix of your wife... print them out...go round town and post them....coin auto-wash, gas pump, wal-mart, Target....you get the idea. espeically if its a place she frequents.

Now, that, right there turns me on! :eek: I'd love to have "compromising" pictures of myself "out there" (be it in the real world or online), only I also fantasize about my contact info being on the pics, perhaps actually displayed in them as apposed to having them written on the pics, and receiving rauchy messages from men I do not know.


~Renae
 
We use to be members of Red _louds. A cpl of members took naked pix of their wives.... then asked members too print copies and tape them up around their town. Take pix and re-post them at RC....

We were RC members, too! And I think I remember a few threads like the one you described above. Fun project!

Ah, the good ol' days...
 
I used to have a fuck buddy who used to love it in public in the park walking the trails u name it excited her try it like goin down on her or her on u in public view its amazing
 
You should check out this thread, if you haven't already. It's probably not the advice you were hoping for, but it's valid nonetheless.
 
My first advice is to ensure she is up for up and if she is not then it may be bettr to let it go for a bit. The last thing you want, something that is meant to be fun creating conflict for the both of you.

If she is still up for it my advice is simple short skirt with no panties, is probably the easiest way and probably the least intimidating way to go. However, if she is comfortable with the idea then you might try to find a nearby dogging location where she can expose herself or try posting photos of her on the Internet, like Literotica.
 
I so enjoy having my wife exposed in public. We have done many of the things posted in previous posts at one time or another. Her favorite was when on vacation in a tropical location, we had mad crazy sex on the balcony of our hotel. While construction workers at the new hotel being built next door looked on.

Another favorite of mine is when she wears a short skirt (no panties) and a low cleavage blouse and we go to a night club/bar sitting on a high bar stool and she flashes her nakedness to men as they pas by or are seated at lower tables.

We are going on vacation in a couple weeks to Cabo San Lucas and I am hoping to get her into exploring more exhibitionism or even entertain the idea of a MFM or FMF with one of the onlookers.
 
Do Not Do This Without Consent.

If you flash other people without their explicit consent, you are basically visually raping them. Not polite, not anything remotely within the range of SSC and it's something that if you get caught at it, can send you BOTH to jail. I sincerely doubt you want a rap sheet just because you thought it would get your jollies off.

Go to a fetish/bdsm/swingers party where nudity is allowed/expected/desired. Flash away to your heart's content. The LAST thing you want is doing this shit in public while kids are around for God's sake. Be smart about your fetishes, don't end up exposing innocent eyes (or eyes that want nothing to do with it) to this level of selfish crap.
 
"casually and/or "accidentally" ...??? stop with all the subterfuge... just find out what she wants or is into... just ask... simple... no controlling... you either like what you hear, learn to live with it... or find someone else who will be willing to expose themselves for your narcissistic pleasure...???

...ooops, just kidding.... ;)
 
Do Not Do This Without Consent.

If you flash other people without their explicit consent, you are basically visually raping them. Not polite, not anything remotely within the range of SSC and it's something that if you get caught at it, can send you BOTH to jail. I sincerely doubt you want a rap sheet just because you thought it would get your jollies off.

Go to a fetish/bdsm/swingers party where nudity is allowed/expected/desired. Flash away to your heart's content. The LAST thing you want is doing this shit in public while kids are around for God's sake. Be smart about your fetishes, don't end up exposing innocent eyes (or eyes that want nothing to do with it) to this level of selfish crap.

Thanks for the info, I was about to try and show my wife's pussy to a school bus driver....give me a break. I am well aware of the risk and consequences of these actions. I am sure that if we decide to do this, we will choose an appropriate place far away from children or others with innocent eyes. Maybe I was not specific enough in my wording of this thread. A big part of the turn on is to choose individuals who would enjoy what we are doing.
 
A big part of the turn on is to choose individuals who would enjoy what we are doing.

just make sure the we is actually we...

if it is... your adventure is about to begin...

if it is not....

an adventure is about to begin...

do wish you well...
 
Thanks for the info, I was about to try and show my wife's pussy to a school bus driver....give me a break.

You were looking for ideas and she gave you the best one:

Go to a fetish/bdsm/swingers party where nudity is allowed/expected/desired. Flash away to your heart's content.

Everything else said may very easily involve unwilling participants, but you didnt seem to have any objections to others :rolleyes:
I am not a school bus driver nor a minor, yet I dont want to see just about every pussy or tits out there flashing at me in public. I am sure there are more people like me who dont think about sex 25/7 and who find it actually appalling to be involved in someones sexual activities when they didnt expect nor consent to it.
 
Back
Top