Breaking Routine ( Closed )

Karla_Wade

Virgin
Joined
Nov 26, 2013
Posts
28
It was almost ritualistic these days to get together every Friday. A girl’s night in, where five friends met up after classes to watch a movie, play board games, cards, often doubled up with a drinking game. It was a relaxing night, just the five girls together, usually sleeping over and going home for studies and projects over the week-end.


Tonight was such a night, this time with a fun little Chess game with glass shots as peons. Shazmin had brought the board and Penny, who remembered good times playing Chess with her father as a child, claimed she could beat them all in a heartbeat.


She’d been wrong.


An hour in and Penny was already feeling like she was floating on a thick cotton cloud. The pieces didn’t move exactly as she’d planned, and she was sinking further and further every time she lost a piece. “I’m hungry”, she declared, if only to change the subject that she was shamefully losing.

“Hm, yeah, me too”, Mary said, flipping the pages of her magazine near the stereo blasting some Boys Noise. “Didn’t get a chance to eat anything for lunch.”
Penny straightened, then stretched her arms above her head, her shoulders popping. “What should we eat?”

“Pizza”, Shazmin smirked at the girl across from her, “extra sausage.”

“Hm”, Penny frowned, looking at her friend like she’d grown a third head. “What’s that mean?”

“You know what it means.”

“No, I don’t.”

“Oh come on”, Shazmin rolled her eyes. “Last two times we ordered you were oogling the delivery man like you were ready to pounce him.”

“I was not.”

“You were too.”

Penny huffed, pushing back from the board and resting her back against the couch between Mary and Donna. “What are you? Fifteen?”

“No, but I can recognize oogling when I see it”, she giggled. “Dare ya to ask him out.”

Penny sighed loudly, the kind of intake of breath that only happened when you were a little drunk but still convinced yourself you were one hundred percent fine. “I doubt it’ll be him again anyway.”

“What if it is? It was him the two last times. Three time’s a charm”, Mary quipped.

“Fuck’s sake”, Penny groaned, pinching the bridge of her nose between her fingers. “Fine. Whatever. Just order the fuckin’ pizza already.”
 
Explosions. Screaming. Running. Blood. Smoke. Fire. The eyes of a killer upon him. The same man who just slaughtered an entire family. Just as other killers had killed other families. Slaughter. Genocide. Invasion. Conquest. Slavery. Pain. Anger. Hate. Torture, such horrible torture. More screaming. Mists fading. Eyes open!

Eddie Morgan jumped awake, his heart pounding and his breath short. He looked around the dark room frantically before realizing that he had been dreaming. Again. The same nightmare that constantly plagued him. He buried his face in his hands, took a deep breath, and then flipped on a lamp and walked towards the bathroom.

The light illuminated a small, rather cramped studio apartment. A double bed shoved in a corner, a torn and stained couch, a very old nineteen inch television, a few rickety old end-tables, and a tiny kitchenette with appliances that should have been replaced decades ago. A single window looked out onto the streets of Manhattan, with the treetops of Central Park visible a few blocks away.

After coming out of the bathroom, Eddie grabbed a beer, pulled open the stained curtains and plopped down on the couch, still in his boxers. Daylight was only about an hour away, so he just stared out the window for a while, watching as the sky grew brighter. He eventually turned on the morning news and found his way through several more beers.

"Ah, fuck," he moaned as the alarm went off on his cheap prepaid cellphone. Was it nine in the morning already? He had to be to his first job in an hour, and was rather tipsy. Nothing a hot shower couldn't fix, though. He bounced back, and before he knew it he was all cleaned up and fully dressed, heading out the door.

In the parking garage next door to the apartment building, Eddie had to fight with his truck to get it started -- an old piece of shit Ford F150. The black paint was fading and the engine had seen better days. It was quite the gas guzzler, but the truck had only been a few hundred dollars, and was in far worse shape when he bought it. He had fixed it up some, but it still needed a lot of work.

Finally, Eddie was out of the garage and on the road. Luckily, his first job wasn't too far away, so he could get there fairly quickly despite New York City traffic. He washed dishes at a small diner from ten to three, and then delivered pizza for Domino's from four to midnight. The last two Friday nights a group of college girls had ordered pizza, and while they were all hot, one girl had really captured his attention. He wondered if they would order again tonight.

After finishing his shift at the diner, Eddie headed over to Domino's and began making deliveries. Sure enough, towards the end of the night, he received an order for the college girls. He smiled as he pulled up outside the dorms and made his way up to the room, dressed in black jeans, a blue and red Domino's polo, and a matching hat. Knock knock.


Edward Morgan:

Hugh_Dancy_3_zps79693d27.jpg
 
Last edited:
The buzzer wailed. One of the girls yelped at the sound as they always did, never expecting it when it happened. Another giggled.

Shazmin gathered their combined change, shoving it in Penny's hand with some force, closing her fingers around the bills to make sure she was holding on tight. "I dare ya", she smirked, before pressing the front door's button for the delivery man to work his way up.

"Fuck off", Penny huffed, making her way to the door. Once she'd stepped out of the dorm, she closed the door behind her. They'd all be behind it. She could imagine them with their ears pressed to the wood - maybe Donna would add a cup for comical emphasis.

Footsteps. Her heart bounced in her chest unexpectedly. Nervousness spread into the hollow of her bones. Already she could feel her cheeks grow warm, deciding to associate it to the few beers she'd shared earlier. Finally, a shag of curls came into view, and finally, that handsome face. The girls had been right: he was gorgeous and she was oogling him.

"Hello", she managed as he approached.




Penelope Mitchell:

jenna-louise-coleman_zps28774af0.jpg
 
Last edited:
As Eddie made his way up to the room, he wondered if that one hot girl was going to be there again. He turned a corner, and his lips curled into a smile as he saw her standing at the end of the hallway. Beautiful brown eyes one could get lost in, gorgeous brunette hair, and luscious, soft, very kissable lips. Her cheeks seemed to get redder the closer he got, and he'd be a fool if he didn't admit his own face was likely just as blushed. He couldn't lie to himself -- he was very happy to see her.

"Hi," he replied back, a little too amused at the nervousness in her voice. They exchanged money and food, followed by an awkward silence. His heart was pounding, he just knew she was about to ask him out, but she definitely seemed nervous. Hell, so was he. But was he just gonna stand there and make her ask? Be a man, damn it!

"I get off work in about an hour," he said, trying not to sound too nervous. "I know this really cool place -- did you maybe want to go out for a drink?"
 
Last edited:
She didn't just feel nervous, she felt the need to find a crack beneath the commercial carpet and slip into it, never to come out. She was sure her cheeks were so red they could have glowed in the dark.

Say somethin', she thought desperately. Despite what the girls on the other side of the door were betting on, she was quite certain she liked him. She knew nothing of him, but maybe that could be changed; for that, however, she needed to open her mouth and. Fucking. Speak.

Except it wasn't going to happen, was it? Just like with Andrew Preston two years ago, whom she let slip between her fickle fingers, never to be seen again.

And then he was catching her completely by surprise by asking her out. At first she was completely taken aback, her lips parted slightly in shock. Had she heard this right or had the rhythm of her blaring heart just made something up for her?

When finally she looked from the white, flat box to the handsome delivery man, she saw that he was waiting for an answer, looking as fidgety as she felt.

"Yes", she exclaimed louder than she meant to, then lowered her newly found voice to a more normal level. "I mean, yes, I'd love to. Absolutely. Um - I don't think I ever caught your name? I'm Penelope. Penny for short."
 
Eddie grinned ear to ear when he heard her say yes. His heart was still pounding, but he felt a tremendous sense of relief that she had agreed to a date. He tried not to act too excited, but he wasn't sure how successful he was being -- he was positively buzzing. Her name -- Penny -- was perfect. It was a beautiful name, but then again, she could be called Shanalaqwita and he'd still probably think her name was pretty.

"I'm Eddie," he finally gasped, after realizing he was holding his breath. He blushed, and awkwardly tried to shake her hand. "I, umm..." He busted out laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm a little out of practice with the whole dating thing. I'll pick you up a little after midnight? I need to go home and change after work."
 
"Eddie", she echoed, rolling the name on her tongue like she was tasting a fine wine. It was such an american name, she reckoned. Absolutely New York fitting the same way John fit London back home.

She took his hand, much bigger than hers, giggling a little awkwardly herself. "It's alright", she assured him, "I'm a little rusty datin' wise myself. I'll see you at midnight, then."

She watched him stroll down the stairs. Listened to his steps until he'd left the appartment building, leaving her standing with the white pizza box stained with grease at its bottom. When she heard a giggle, her head whipped back to see her friends smirking at her from the opened doorway.

"Ten bucks", one of them shouted.

"Fiiiine", she laughed, and returned into the apartment to eat her meal.

****

A couple of hours later and she was sitting in the cement steps outside the building with her handbag laid out on her lap.

She'd changed into a strapless little black dress - the kind every woman had in their wardrobe even if they denied it - with red high heels to match her purse. Spending a little too long in the toilet applying make-up - too much, too little, no no, too much, fuck, too little! - and fixing her hair, her girlfriends had had a blast making fun of her.

Thankfully now they were back upstairs and she was down here, on her own, feeling giddy and incredibly nervous, yet elated at the thought of spending some time off work with Eddie.
 
"Okay, I'll see you in a little bit," he said before he turned and left. Her eyes, her smile, and that wonderful English accent drove him crazy. He couldn't wait to finish his shift so he could go home an get ready for the date. He had a little spring to his step the rest of the night, and nearly got a ticket for speeding on his way back to his apartment.

Once home, Eddie took another quick shower to wash off from the work day, pulled on a pair of nice black slacks and his one good button-up shirt that he wore on the rare occasions he went out drinking. He lightly dabbed cologne on his neck, popped a mint in his mouth, and headed out to pick up Penny. Before he knew it, he was pulling up in front of her building, and saw a true vision of beauty.

"Wow," he said as he stepped out of his truck to hold the passenger door open for her. Her make up and hair made her look even more gorgeous than she had been earlier, the smooth curve of her shoulders and arms, and the soft skin of her thighs disappeared under her black dress, teasing his eyes at what warm wonders might lie beyond. He felt hot, his blood boiling. He knew his face was flushed, but he just smiled and let his eyes look her over. He knew she saw him rest his eyes on her legs for a moment, but he didn't care -- he wanted her to know he liked looking at her.

He took a step towards her, looked into her beautiful brown eyes, held out his hand, and smiled. "Shall we?"

(This is his basic outfit)
 
Penny noticed the way his eyes trailed along her legs and to be honest, she didn't mind it one little bit. She'd dressed like this because she wanted him to notice, otherwise she'd have worn flat, boring clothes.

A small tingle from the deep muscles of her womanhood all the way to the tips of her fingers travelled across her body as soon as Eddie left his car. He looked amazing. He always did, she found, but now that he wasn't dressed to deliver greasy pizzas and panned chicken across the district, she could truly appreciate how beautiful a man he was. She reckoned she'd hit her lottery ticket with this date.

"Ready", she chimed, peach lips spread into a content smile. "I'm not overdressed, am I? I forgot to ask what kind of place we were headin' to an' took a shot in the dark, me. Is this alright?"
 
"Oh yeah," Eddie replied with a smile. "You look amazing." To be honest, the moment she asked if she was overdressed, he thought, Yeah -- you're not naked. He kept that part to himself, though. He didn't want to sound like too much of a pervert. At least not yet.

"I wanted to take you to this place called Emerald Avenue," he explained as he took her hand and helped her into the truck. "It's mainly a nightclub, but security is really good about keeping things from getting too rowdy. Is that okay with you?" He smiled and just looked at her legs as she sat down. He really couldn't wait to run his hands and his tongue up and down those thighs. But he did not want this to turn into a one night stand, so he would control himself and focus on getting to know Penny, even if his cock was screaming at him to plunge it into her.
 
"That sounds brilliant", she quipped. The truth was, she hadn't had much time for the night life since relocating to America. Part of it was because she was busy with her studies, the other because it was too intimidating. Having someone like Eddie with her would ease that feeling, she was sure of it.

She soon found out just how much she'd been sheltered until now, as Emerald Avenue wasn't very far from her block. While it didn't really stick out during the day, at night the neons brought the club to life; what stuck out the most was the fountain at the front, with its blinking lights at the bottom of the pond, a spectacle that could really only be admired once the moon had replaced the sun. The people waiting in line were dressed proper but not overdone either, which put Penny at ease.

Once out in the night air, her hand absently found his, little cool fingers lacing with his. "I can't believe I never noticed this place before! Wish I'd have met you a couple of years ago because apparently I still need a guide."
 
"Are you asking me on two years worth of dates?" he asked with a smile, then motioned towards the door. "They're getting ready to let more people in."

The line moved fairly quickly, and before they knew it, they were in the club. There was a large dance floor in the center with a stage for a band, a DJ booth, a long bar, and tables set in a circle around the outside of the dance floor. There was no band on the stage at the moment, but the DJ had some pumped-up, fast-paced music playing and lights of all different colors were flashing. People were out on the floor shaking their bottoms, and there was a lot of talking. Along the walls and by the door stood large men with security t-shirts, and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"What would you like to drink?" Eddie asked Penny as they approached the bar. They ordered their drinks -- a Jack and Coke for him -- and sat at a small table nearby. Like a true gentleman, he pulled out her chair for her, but the fact that he got a top-down view of her cleavage as she sat was just an added bonus. "So, what brought you to America? Are you here just for school?"
 
It was strange to be in a place like this. She'd been, back in England, once or twice, but ever since she'd set foot in America, she hadn't so much as left her flat. She'd become a complete hermit. If not for her college girl friends, she'd have been cooped up at home watching a cheesy romance on the telly with a bottle of lager and crisps.

She couldn't be more happy right now, she reckoned, even if it was just a one night thing. It was a one night she would remember a long time. Breaking routine was frightening, but fun.

She asked for a brandy on ice, feeling that it would be a bit more appropriate for a swell club as this. She had a taste for strong drinks and liquor. She took her seat, mesmerized by the overall feeling offered to her, then returned her attention to Eddie and that charming, winning smile - those handsome eyes she could get lost into.

"School, mostly. An' a necessary change of pace. I miss my home but I needed to get away from a lot of things and a new beginnin' was needed, I suppose. Certainly not regrettin' it an' I always go home on holidays. What about you?" She shook her head and laughed. — Good going, Penny. He'll think you're a ditz now. — "I mean - what do you do outside of deliverin' pizza?"
 
"School, mostly. An' a necessary change of pace. I miss my home but I needed to get away from a lot of things and a new beginnin' was needed, I suppose. Certainly not regrettin' it an' I always go home on holidays. What about you? I mean - what do you do outside of deliverin' pizza?"

"You mean besides taking out pretty girls?" he said with a grin. He just gazed into her gorgeous brown eyes for a moment before looking down at her lips and subconsciously licking his own. "To be honest, I'm usually at home if not working. I actually have two jobs -- delivering pizza and washing dishes. I know, it sounds horribly pathetic," he added with a laugh.

They finished a few drinks and talked for a little bit, and then Eddie stood up and extended his hand. "Would you care to dance?" The music was pumping, the mood was perfect. His heart was pounding, but it felt thrilling. He wished he could relive this night over and over even though it was only just beginning. He had no idea how far-reaching the consequences of the next few minutes would have on the rest of his life -- and Penny's.
 
All warmed up with her drink and a little more intimate for knowing each others lives further, Penny gladly took Eddie's hand and let him lead her to the dance floor. It had been eons since she'd last danced, but it was like riding a bicycle: she rode the beat and swayed to the singers' synthetic voices as though they'd been created for her.

She let go. It felt amazing.

And him - she'd taken a chance with a complete stranger but the leap of faith had paid off because the connection was unmistakable. The more she looked at him, the more she desired him. What would she have given to sink her hands in the curls of his hair - feel those lips draw patterns along her neck - those large, skillful hands drape upon her breasts?

She danced. And danced. And danced.

Turned. And turned. And turned.

Sheepish movements soon gave way to a sensual waltz, her back pressed to his front, her round arse grinding back and her little hand curled at the back of his neck - moving with grace and determination - and the more she swayed, the more sensitive her sex became, moist and more than ready.

She looked up. Their eyes met. God, she didn't want to let him go. She couldn't if she tried. She bit her bottom lip. Inhaled sharply. Moved her head back and nuzzled at the scruff of his chin in what she hoped he would understand was an invitation for a kiss.
 
As they moved and danced, he felt his heartbeat quicken. He adored the way she turned and twisted that gorgeous body, and he was more than excited as she back up against him and looked up. Their eyes met, and he felt like he could lose himself in her -- in more ways than one. He smiled as she brushed his chin, leaned his head forward, and kissed her softly, very gently, and then with a bit more fire. He broke the kiss just long enough to spin her around, then pulled her into another fiery embrace. He trailed kisses along her cheek to her ear, and then nibbled gently on her earlobe as they moved slowly to the music.

"You have no idea how unbelievably beautiful you are to me, Penny," he whispered in her ear. Just then, a very drunk musclehead stumbled toward them, splashing his drink all over Penny as he tripped over his own legs.

"Idiot," Eddie said under his breath as he took off his button up shirt and then his white cotton undershirt. He slipped the outer shirt back on and used the cotton one to help dry off Penny. He was focused on her when suddenly, the musclehead pushed him into the crowd of people.

"You're the idiot, man!," he yelled in his drunken rage. "You tripped me!"

"Back off, dude, I'm warning you..." said Eddie, trying to keep his cool in front of Penny.

"W-why don'tchu make me, cocksucker!" he yelled back. Eddie took a deep breath and then laughed lightly.

"Go home and get sober, man. You're making an ass out of yourself," he replied before turning back towards Penny. As he walked back to her, the drunk guy cocked his fist back and aimed at Eddie's head. He ducked down as the fist came flying, then spun around and tripped the musclehead with a sweeping foot. The oaf went flying backwards, off the dance floor, and into a table.

"That's it, you're out of here!" yelled security. Suddenly, both Eddie and Musclehead were being thrown out of the club. He looked back sadly and apologetically at Penny as he was shoved out the door.

"It's your fault I got kicked out!" yelled Musclehead at Eddie as they stood in the alley by the back door. "You better watch out, man. I'm calling my bros to come help me kick your ass!"

"Whatever," Eddie disregarded him as the oaf angrily called his friends on his cellphone. He was watching the door to see if Penny would come outside or if she was going to just stay in the club.

"Yeah, get out here and help me teach this douchebag a lesson!" Musclehead yelled into his phone. A second later, five equally large guys came busting out the back door. There was no security out there, only up front and in the club, so all six guys circled around Eddie and glared at him.

"You got a problem, bro?" one said angrily. Then another threw a punch. Eddie dodged. Then another. Dodged. Suddenly, he was moving and turning and dodging punches and kicks from all six of them, and then began fighting back, sending out his own flurries of punches and kicks at almost inhuman speeds.

"Leave me alone!" Eddie demanded, but they just kept coming. He was fighting hard to keep his full strength back -- he didn't want to kill these guys. But apparently, they did not share his courtesy, as one of the guys pulled out a large hunting knife that was hidden in his boot.

"I'm gonna gut you good, punk!" he yelled and then charged Eddie with the knife.
 
Back
Top