Loving Daddy ((need daddy))

HornyPussycat21

Naughty and Nice
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
6,460
: Maria
: 19
: 5'2
: Long red wavy hair
: Bright green eyes
: Curvy body, honey toned skin, and 34C breasts

I walked bac into my house and closed the door. "Your not getting very much with out your purse." I thought holding back a laughed. I walked towards the living room to get my purse then stopped when I heard my mother giggle. I was a bit confuzed. She was suppose to be gone and heading to work by now. She must feel bad.

I walked to the stairs hoping I find away to cheer her up. I herad her giggle again when I reached the top of the stairs. "Maybe she's watching tv." I thought. I walkd down the hall to her room and pushed the door open slowly before I heard her moan. I peaked into the room and say mom laying down complete naked on the bed with a mans head between her leg. I covered my mouth. That was not by daddy. I narrowed my eyes and was about to go in there yelling when I heard a car outside. I quickly ran to the hall window and say0 my daddys car.

My eyes widened and I quickly ran down stairs. I couldnt let my father see my mother cheating on him.
 
I can be the daddy
:John
:39
:short dark brown hair
:hazel eyes
:6'4
:athletic body still showing signs of sporting past
 
forgot to carry on

I get out of the car and lock the door before slowly making my way towards the front door, eager to see my family after a long day
 
sure thanx))

I walked out of the house before my father came in. I slammed the door and stood in front of it smiling. "Hey daddy! What are you doing home so early?" I asked quickly. Trying not to look to nervous.
 
It seems your other, rp dad has been gone for some time. Would you like a daddy to Play with?
I am Steve
:38
Blond hair
Blue eyes
6'2
Average body build
 
I reply Daddy has had a bad day at work, I just thought I would call it a day. I need to take a shower, and get a drink to relax.
 
Back
Top