The Goddess From Ukraine

angelique127

Literotica Guru
* I am not sure if I can pull this off without help but I am going to try. It is a story about two females and since no female is willing to play the part of a beautiful Ukrainian 18 year old exchange student who later steals my characters husband when they meet again at their ten year reunion. I will attempt to play both. I hope that you will find it very arousing. If anyone is interested, both male or female, please PM me first.

Aleska was absolutely gorgeous with long blonde hair, flawless face and a perfect toned body. Not that I was attracted to girls, I had a boyfriend in my senior year of high school when she came to stay with us as an exchange student from Ukraine for the current school year. She was like a total goddess and charmed everyone with her accent, including me and my immediate family as well as the whole school. Words can't really describe her properly I think, she was all female, soft and feminine and at the same time had a entitled dominant personality. As I got to know her better, she shared a bedroom with me, I realized that Aleska was very maniputive and somehow always got her way. Even with my own parents, who were rather strict with me and my older brother, she didn't have to abide by the rules. My father and brother practically drooled over her at dinner and even my mother was more or less condesending around her. It was the same with the teachers, both male and females, who doted over her and had them wrapped around her little finger. On the other hand had mixed feelings about her, I was jealous but also in awe of her of her beauty. Although I tried to deny it I think she was my first girl crush. I wanted to be just like her but I was a slightly overweight unpopular brunette and dressed in t-shirts and jeans and had to earn my good grades while Aleska skated by dressed on her good looks and charm. When she walked down the hall in her short tight mini skirt or dress with her high heels the boys all went crazy. And Aleska loved every minute of the attention. Even my own boy friend Kyle went gaga over her and I had to eventually brake up with him when I caught them on the phone talking to each other. I wasn't really jealous or mad at him who could blame him for wanting to be with this goddess. Of course Aleska wanted nothing to do with him after I found out and dumped him like a hot potatoe. I think she used Kyle to get to me.

Anyhow it wasn't all doom and gloom. While Aleska usually ignored me during school hours, and everyone else for that matter, we did share a room together in the evenings. I learned alot from her about make up and such, and she even cut my hair and we went clothes shopping at the mall. I threw my cotton panties away and started wearing sexy silky ones like she wore. Aleska liked to have her nails done but couldn't afford to have it done in a salon taught me how to give her manicures and pedicures. I would lend her money constantly but Aleska would never pay me back. I realize now how she used me like everyone else in her life.

Thats why I am here ten years later, bent over and handcuffed to the bed, with my ass in the air waiting to be disciplined by her...

Last edited:
Aleska knew my weaknesses. She knew I had a girl crush on her. I'm sure I am not the only one. As I said everyone loved her and wanted to be her friend. However I was lucky since she lived with me and my family and we shared a room together. I wanted to be just like her, popular and beautiful, a cheerleader and on the volleyball team, but I stood in the shadow and paled in comparison to her. And then it happened...one day after school I was preparing to do the laundry and opened the hamper and saw a pair of Aleska's worn panties on top. Unable to resist the urge I picked them up and held them against my nose, inhaling her musky scent. Just at that moment Aleska entered and caught mein the act..I almost died of embarrassment !

" What do you think you are doing ? " she admonished.

" I was just getting to do our laundry ! " I explained, my cheeks flushed red.

" Do not lie, I think you were smelling my panties."

" N-N-No, I wasn't ! " I protested, starting to panic.

" Yes you were ! " Aleska said and the next thing I knew she moved behind me and twisted my hand behind my back, making me cry out in pain. I couldn't believe she was so strong, " Oh please, I'm sorry, don't hurt me ! "

Get on the bed now, I vill teach you a lesson never to sniff my panties without my permission ! " she demanded, " What if I was told your mother or friends what you have done ? "

" Oh no please don't ! " I begged, getting on top of the bed with my ass in the air, ready to recieve my punishment.

Aleska had no mercy, despite my pleas and seemed to enjoy inflicting pain upon my tender derriere with a hairbrush. " From now on you will lick my panties clean with your tongue before you handwash them, do you understand me ? "

" Oh yes, I promise it will never happen again ! "

" It better not or else. " Aleska threatened.
I have to confess, the whole incident exicted me ! Alot...so much my pussy was wet. And I had a feeling Aleska knew that !

That was just the beginning of my submission to Aleska for the rest of my senior year. I was her servant and waited on her hand and foot, giving her manicures and pedicures, spending my allowance on her for whatever she wanted, doing her homework and such...

After graduation we more or less lost contact. The rumor was Aleska had returned to the Ukraine briefly and then came back to the United States and married a rich man . I hoped that I never saw her again...or did I ?

Picture of Aleska on graduation day.

Attachments

• 46586d17a488cd285b28c61202838a2a.jpg
    46586d17a488cd285b28c61202838a2a.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I met her just out of college. I'd graduated with a six-figure job right off the bat, and was feeling like I had the world by the balls.

The music was enough to burst you eardrums, but it's where all the women were. She was in a shadowy corner by herself, nursing her drink - some wildly colorful thing noticeable even with the weird, strobing lighting.

"What are you doing here all alone?" I shouted over the din.

"Oh, I'm not alone. I'm here with a friend," she shouted back.

"Where's this friend, then?" I asked.

She stood partway and pointed toward the dance floor. "She's over... where did she go?"

"Honey, I think you've been dumped," I pointed out. "You can go see if she's around yet. I'll wait here and if she's gone, you want to go some place a little quieter?"

She nodded and got up. About ten minutes later she reappeared.

"I can't find her anywhere. She'll be pissed if she's still around somewhere, but this music's giving me a headache."

I took that as the cue to leave.

Outside, my ears rang. Now that we could speak in more normal tones, I introduced myself.

"I'm Travis."

She told me her name and we went to a much quieter place a block over and had a nice time.

That nice time led to dating, dating to a proposal, a wedding and a mainly blissful marriage.

As with so many marriages, though, what was hot is bound to cool. What cooled the most was the bedroom. In the beginning, it seemed like almost anything was fair game. She even got me out of my comfort zone a few times. However, as years went on and familiarity set in, sex became routine. It was almost like ticking off boxes.

Night of week: CHECK
Bedroom: CHECK
Light on reading table in corner - but that's all: CHECK
Five minutes of lackadaisical fellatio: CHECK
Lay on back for penetration: CHECK
Travis cums: CHECK
Travis offers to get her off - she says she's okay: CHECK

There were variations, but that was the general gist.

It wasn't that I was bad-looking. Far from it, if the attention I'd gotten most of my life was any indication. It wasn't that she was unattractive. Far from it. I noticed more people checking her out over the years than I think even she realized. Life was just taking its toll.

Then she got word of her ten-year class reunion. At first, she seemed excited. Then, she got nervous.

I asked, "You going to go?"

"I want to, but..."

"What 'but?' If you want to go, then go. If you want, I'll come along. You can introduce me to your high school friends. You can snicker at how frumpy they've gotten in only ten years."

Last edited:
" Of course if I do decide to go, I would want you to go with me. " I insisted. I was proud of the man I married, Travis was handsome, a very successful lawyer and considerate. Besides spending a weekend with him in Savannah alone together in a hotel could possibly put a much needed spark back in our marriage. It could be like a second honeymoon. On the downside, I was worried that if Aleska showed up it would ruin everything. She was irresistible to both men and women and knew how to manipulate anyone. Perhaps her beauty and charm had faded in the last ten years but I doubted it, she was probably the same stunning female she was in high school. Nevertheless I decded to throw caution to the wind and go with my husband. Besides Aleska probably wouldn't even show up.

" Okay if only I can go and buy a new dress to wear for the occasion ! " I agreed, suddenly excited about a shopping excursion. And maybe some new sexy lingerie to wear...

Travis smiled and nodded, more or less giving me permission to run up more on our already maxed out credit card.

We sat down to dinner, which I prepared getting the chicken recipe from my online cooking website that I had been using lately. I was trying please my husband by preparing delicious meals and desserts for him since he worked long hours at the office. Maybe we could even end up making love later before bed, although it was not our usual Friday evening, which by the way was my favorite night of the week !

After dinner was cleaned up I decided to get my year book out and show my husband some pictures of my classmates. Just as I thought when he saw Aleska's picture he asked who she was. I explained that she lived my family during our senior year and was an exchange student from Ukraine. I didn't tell him any of the details of what happened between us...

A current photo of me...

Attachments

• c2299fdd5e7a039cbeedd381397895e6.jpg
    c2299fdd5e7a039cbeedd381397895e6.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Angelique made me a deal: she'd go if I came along, and if she could buy something new to wear. I agreed, hoping some time away, time to renew old relationships, might spark something, hit a "reset" button or some such.

I almost made the request to come along and help choose a dress. Depending on the item being shopped for, I don't mind being along. If I start getting hard when she comes out of the dressing room, you damn betcha I'm buying it for her. I'd love to accompany Angelique at her reunion while she was wearing a cock-stiffening dress.

Maybe I'd bring it up later...

After dinner, Angelique dug up her senior year high school yearbook (The Fighting Beavers no less. Made me wonder if anybody on the women's athletic teams made the connection to be offended.)

She started pointing out to me guys she'd had crushes on, a couple old boyfriends, blushed when she admitted there were even a couple girls she'd had "feelings" for.

Of course, like any man, I was rating - in my mind, of course - the hotness of each female I saw. We'd gotten almost to the end of the seniors when one jumped out at me and bit me on the cock.

"Who the hell is that?" I gawped. Immediately I went to the listing beside each row.

"Zernikov, Aleksa. Who is she?"

At first, Angelique didn't speak. When she did, it was guardedly.

She asked if I remembered her telling me her family had hosted a foreign exchange student her senior year. I acknowledged that, yes, I remembered her telling me that, but she hadn't elaborated. That girl, Aleksa, was the one who'd lived with them. They'd shared a room all year.

I mentioned I was silently rating the women I viewed? Up until that point, the best I'd come up with was maybe an 8.5, but that was because I was prejudiced and had married her.

Aleksa might have pushed past that, nearly to 11... My imagination whirled out of control trying to think what the rest of her looked like, down below the border of that little rectangle...

"When's your reunion again?" I asked, only briefly looking up to my wife. It took a few seconds for the look on Angelique's face to register in my clouded mind and I pushed Aleksa aside as far as I could (it wasn't really that far - she was anchored pretty deep already), closed the book and took my wife's hands in mine.

"Hey, I'm sorry. You just never told me about the exhange student you hosted before. You've never showed me your yearbook, and I never pried because my attitude has been: you've seen one yearbook, you've seen them all. I recognized nearly everyone in that book, even though they had different faces and different names than the ones I knew.

"Come on. Let's go upstairs. We don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but what I did was uncalled for, and I want to make it up to you if I can..."

While I said all this - and really did mean it - my mind's eye kept flashing back to the beauty I'd seen in that little panel...

Last edited:
I decided to go shopping by myself since I didn't want my husband to get bored while I selected something 'perfect' to wear at my reunionn being held next weekend. I promised to send him a photo on my phone. This morning I had made reservations at the most nicest and expensive hotel in Savannah. I was looking forward to seeing some of my old classmates, except one in particular perhaps. I couldn't help but notice that when Travis saw her photo, there was no doubt he was impressed by her beauty. Just like everyone else who encountered her, including myself. Why were so many males always attracted to blondes ?

After trying on several dresses, I found one that I really liked. It was short and showed alot of my shapely legs and hugged my curvey derriere. Combined with a pair of high heels, I was positive to get some attention. I had also made an appointment at the salon to get my hair and nails done the day before the reunion. Next I purchased some sexy lingerie to wear underneath or when we spent the night at the hotel, This was the perfect opportunity to spice up our marriage. I know I promised to send a photo to my husband of what I selected but in a way I wanted to surprise him...

Last night had been so wonderful, they had made love fially after at least a month. I remembered when we first got married, we used to have sex almost everyday, sometimes two or three times a night ! They couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Over the years I kept my body in shape even working with a personal trainer to keep my body firm and toned for him. Maybe this would be a second chance to renew the passion with me and my hubby.

{ Little did I know just how much }

The cuddle session I promised slowly led to more. I managed to get between Angelique's legs and eat her pussy a little before she took me in her mouth and gave me the obligatory head, then laid back for the fuck. Oh, I came. Her pussy still felt great, but there was a passion missing. It was all so routine.

Next morning, she took off to go shopping in preparation for the reunion. Turns out it was only a week away. I'd wanted to choose what she bought, using the "hard-on test" I mentioned, but she got out the door before I could say anything.

I got a text telling me she'd gone shopping for the reunion, promising a picture when she found what she wanted.

After a while, I resigned myself to not getting that photo. She'd show me what she bought when she got home. Of that I'd insist.

She also mentioned the hotel where the reunion would take place and that she'd gotten us a suite, including a link so I could see what the room looked like.

It was spacious, with a verandah and a huge bed. The bathroom had both an oversized shower and a jacuzzi bath. There were definite possibilities.

I found Angelique's yearbook again and flipped to the page showing Aleksa. Holy fuck, what a gorgeous woman. I hoped she was there. I wanted to see what that looked like in the flesh, with an extra ten years worth of maturity on her.

After flipping through more of the book, trying to find another picture of her, I found one that showed all the exchange students that year. There was a freakishly tall young man from Norway, a girl from South Africa, another from Greece, a boy from Venezuela and Aleksa. She stood out in this group as if even the camera was infatuated with her.

The one thing this picture did for me was give a shot of the rest of her body. Holy fucking god, was she a total package. Breasts that looked like a perfect handful and then some, slim waist flaring to gorgeous hips then tapering down to the most shapely legs I'd ever seen. Now more than ever, I hoped she'd be there, to see it for real.

Putting the yearbook back finally, Angelique walked through thd door a few minutes later.

"Welcome back," I greeted with a quick peck on the lips.

Oh, another thing: the kiss. Except when we were in bed getting ready for "doing something," that's all I got. Just a dry, lifeless press and go. Again, no passion. It felt like we were brother and sister, not husband and wife.

"So, you gonna show me what you bought?"

Last edited:
" So, you gonna show me what you bought ? "

" Oh baby, I know I promised to send you a photo of me in my new dress but I want it to be a surprise. "

Travis frowned,seeming a little dissapointed.

" I think you are going to really like it...I just want to see me in it when my hair and make up is all fixed up ! Now don't forget to get next Friday off, we can check into the hotel at three and there is an informal reception at the pool at six pm with drinks and such and then the reunion is Saturday evening. We have to check out by noon Sunday of course. "

My husband just nodded. I hoped he was as excited as I was. I admit at first I was rather unsure but this could an opportunity to re kindle the passion in our marriage. It had been several years since we had took a vacation or went spent anytime together outside the home.

" Thank you darling for going with me you don't have any idea what it means to me ! It's going to be so romantic ! " I said kissing again, this time with much more passion..." Now I am going to make dinner for us unless you want to order something for door dash. "

Travis smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I had a feeling he really wanted to see the dress I purchased for the reunion. I decided to give him at least a hint of what I would be wearing underneath...

" Do you like my new lingerie ? "

Attachments

• c176d8888d4b5b1483ae368a87eeb262.jpg
    c176d8888d4b5b1483ae368a87eeb262.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 41
I didn't like that I wouldn't get to see Angelique's new purchase until the night she wore it for the event, but I knew no amount of coaxing was going to change her mind.

She did allow me to see the lingerie she'd picked up for the weekend, and I was duly impressed. See-through and crotchless? Maybe she was actually making the attempt to bring some fire back to the bedroom. She'd done well in my libido's eyes, because my cock started to rise in my jeans at the mind's eye visual of her in such an outfit.

"Can I see you in that, at least?" I asked, pointing to the flimsy, exciting outfit. If she'd model it for me, I might just ravish her right here, right now...

Travis asked if he could at least see me dressed in my new lingerie.

" I don't see why not. " I said and winked at him before disappearing into the bathroom to get ready. Actually I was thrilled that he was interested. "You sit down on the sofa and I'll be back in a minute. "

I so loved wearing lingerie in private and underneath my clothes in public. It made me feel feminine and sexy. I dressed up, even putting on the stockings and my new heels which I attached to the garters. I brushed my hair and re applied my lipstick on my full lips. Not wanting to make Travis wait too much longer I exited the bathroom. I posed for him in the doorway for a moment, like a lingerie model before strutting over to where he was sitting...again I turned my body side to side for his veiwing pleasure. " How do I look ? "

My husband's eyes seemed to appreciate what he saw as they grew wide and he raised his eyebrows. looking at me up and down. I waited a moment and then turned around so Travis could see me from behind I was proud of my derriere it was round and curvious, not too big but not too small. After letting him have a good look I turned back around and moved up close and placed a shapely leg on the sofa. my sheer pantied pussy mere inches from his handsome face. I kept my pussy trimed in a landing strip just the way my husband liked it...I ran my fingers on one hand slowly up and down over my stocking leg while the other traced lightly over the lips of my moist pussy through my new panties...

" Oh my...look at what you made me do. I'm getting my brand new panties all wet ! "

To my surprise and delight, Angelique agreed to showing off the lingerie. She had me wait for the big reveal, which I did with eager anticipation. It had been ages since my wife had brought home anything as sexy as what she'd shown me.

When she finally emerged in the doorway, striking a pose, I could hardly believe this was the woman I'd been fucking of late. This was the woman I wished would greet me at the door when I got home from work, the one whose body promised delight and release, promises of "there's more where that came from."

From the doorway, she sashayed over to me, the heels she wore causing her hips to tick back and forth hypnotically.

My cock was hard. I didn't bother hiding the fact. The bra hid nothing. Instead it displayed her round, beautiful breasts to their full effect. The outfit obviously made Angelique feel sexy, if the stiffness of her nipples was any indication.

She'd fluffed up her hair and let it fall naturally down her shoulders and when she turned to show me the full effect from behind, I moaned. Angelique's ass is a glorious thing and the sheer panties showed it off wonderfully.

It was taking a lot of willpower to keep my hands to myself and let my wife show me on her own time.

However, when she turned back around, squared off in front of me, then propped a foot up on the couch to show off the crotchless panties and the wet pussy revealed in the split, I couldn't take it any more.

Leaning forward, I grabbed Angelique's ass and pulled my face into her fragrant, glistening slit...

Last edited:
I was rather surprised by my husbands reaction to me in my new lingerie. Their was no doubt he liked it when he pulled my pussy close to his face and starting licking it through my panties. I grabbed by his hair and began to grind it on his mouth. " Oh baby...ahhh...that feels so good ! "

Travis must have noticed when my knees got weak and and forced me down on the sofa gripping me by the ankles and spread my legs apart. Travis admired me with his eyes, all spread out before him and then bent over and continued to eat my pussy again. " Oh God Travis...you devil...please lick my pussy ! "

It wasn't long before I took him by his hair again and began to grind my hips on his face. Travis was driving me crazy with his tongues and lips and I felt my whole body responding ! My pussy spasmed and I gushed all over his face...

" Oh my God darling that felt like the first time ! "

My husband sat up, smiled and wiped his face off and took his hard cock out of his trousers...

" Fuck me like a whore, baby ! " I begged spreading my legs once again.

I loved that Angelique enjoyed my impetuous initiative. She just didn't realize how exactly perfect a choice that lingerie was.

The wanton position she assumed when I maneuvered her to the couch was like the old Angelique. I couldn't help just standing there and drinking in the view.

Then, when she demanded I lick her some more, while the language could have been spicier, it was dirtier talk than I'd heard from her in ages, so I wasn't going to argue. Plus, if she wanted me to eat her enough to actually ask for it, I sure as hell wasn't going to deny her.

Eagerly, I went back to my cuntlapping, loving the sounds and gyrations her body made. When she grabbed my head and pulled me in tighter, I couldn't have loved her more.

I couldn't be sure if Angelique had a squirting orgasm, because I'd never experienced one before, but she certainly coated my face when she came, and I couldn't have been happier.

When I sat back to admire my handiwork, Angelique spread her legs again while I got my hard cock out for some fucking.

However, when she told me to fuck her like a whore, I stopped. Not that I disliked her language. On the contrary, I adored it. There was just something about how she phrased it and the position she was in...

"Seems to me a whore would take what she wanted and not just lay there passively and let it happen to her."

I sat down beside my wife and let my hard-on stand straight up, ready for action.

"You come here and fuck me like a whore, whore," I growled, hoping this could be a turning point for our sex life...

I didn't hesitate for a moment and mounted my husband's hard cock. Travis had never called me a whore or a slut, perhaps because I never acted like one. Deep down inside I wanted to be treated like one, at least in the bedroom. I knew I had always had a submissive streak since Aleska overpowered and spanked me, making my pussy wet. Now my own husband was exploiting that by showing his dominance. His cock was rock hard and it felt so good sliding into my wet pussy. At first the tempo was slow and then gradually got faster as I rode my handsome husband's big cock ! I stared into his eyes in disbelief, feeling my orgasm build with each thrust !

" Oh God yes...fuck me you bastard ! Make me cream all over your hard cock ! " I encouraged, at the same time arching my back and putting a nipple against his lips for him to lick...

The sensation helped send me over the edge and I couldn't help but gush and spasm all over his dick. My orgasm was intense and I couldn't remember having one like this in years ! " Ohhhhh...my, Travis ! "

My husband wasted no time and turned me over on my hands and knees and entered me from behind. Travis pulled my head by the hair and began to slam my cunt. It was his turn to use me doggie style and shoot his load...

My god, just watching Angelique straddle my hips and sink her pussy down my length was erotic as hell. As I've said, of late she's left the great majority of the active roles in sex to me, while she just passively lays there and lets it happen. Having her actually participate was different for a change. I loved it.

I sucked hard on her nipple when she shoved it into my mouth, and the sensation sent her into a wild, soaking orgasm. It seemed my Angelique liked being a whore.

"Hands and knees, slut," I ordered and her ass was facing me in no time.

I wasn't gentle when I slammed my cock into her.

"Fuck, your cunt feels so damn good," I gasped. I began pounding into her, feeling my own orgasm climb until I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh, fuck!" I shouted as I began to pump an enormous load into my wife's hungry hole.

Unfortunately, it was over way too soon, but I thought I'd see just how far I could take this.

"Clean me up, slut. Lick us off my cock..."

Last edited:
I was more than happy to lick my loving husbands cock clean afterward. Tonight was just wonderful and I could only hope next weekend would even be better...we snuggled and I fell asleep in my husbands arms, feeling totally content and secure.

The week went by quickly and Friday morning I went to the beauty palor and had my nails and hair done. I have to admit I was so excited about our weekend getaway and attending the reunion together. It would be the perfect opportunity to show off my handsome and successful husband to everyone. I just hoped Aleska wouldn't be there and ruin everything...

Travis only worked a half day and came home from the office early. Our bags were already packed and we left for the three hour trip to the city and checked into the hotel after three pm. Tonight was an informal pool party for the guests before the main event tomorrow evening.

" Honey, do you think my bikini is too skimpy to wear ? " I asked holding it up for him to see.

My husband shook his head no.

" Or should I wear my one piece ? "

" I like both. Surprise me. " Travis said.

" Oh you're no help ! " I admonished. I decided to wear my bikini, the same one I wore on our honeymoon. Thankfully it still fit my body seven years later.

I wrapped a sarong around my waist and was ready to go mingle and engage in conversation...

Attachments

• 378805843_322135687152195_4326175512218486252_n.jpg
    378805843_322135687152195_4326175512218486252_n.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Angelique was really into this slut deal, because she didn't hesitate. She took one glance at my sloppy, slime-coated cock and went at it like it was covered with her favorite flavor.

As we sat and cuddled a while after we were done, I almost told her, "If you want to turn heads at the reunion, maybe you should scrap the dress you bought and just wear the outfit you've got on." I kept my mouth shut, though. What we'd just done was wilder and more adventurous than sex had been in months. No need to fuck it up by suggesting taking it further than she was comfortable.

That session seemed to energize Angelique for the rest of the week. She seemed flirtier than normal, and every once in a while, I'd interject a "slut" or "whore" into my conversations with her. Rather than insult her, she got this delighted look on her face, and I swear her nipples hardened.

The day everything was supposed to start, I left work early so we could get on the road.

As we drove, I took a chance and reached over, placing my hand on Angelique's thigh. She looked over at me, giving an uncertain smile, then it got even moreso when I started pushing the hem of her sundress up, until my hand brushed her panty-covered pussy.

When I began running a finger up and down her slit, she let the uncertainty go and enjoyed what I was doing.

When we heard the semi horn, it startled us both. The trucker gave us a thumbs up, hit the horn once more and pulled out ahead.

Angelique and I stared at one another a few seconds, then burst out laughing.

Check in at the hotel was painless, and the room was spacious, with all sorts of possibilities for locations to fuck.

Angelique was already fussing about that evening and held up two swimsuits. One, a little two-piece she'd bought for our honeymoon, the other a one-piece she wore for laps at the gym. When she asked my preference, I wanted to roll my eyes. Which one did she think I liked best? Did she not know me at all? Still, I stated no preference, hoping she'd realize which one would show her off to best effect.

It took me mere moments to get into my shorts, so I sat on the bed and watched the show as Angelique stripped, then meticulously got the strings and tiny patches of fabric in their proper places.

Once she was dressed, so to speak, I stood and placed one hand on her hip, the other over an ample breast.

"Good choice," I said, bending down to kiss her.

Poolside, the drinks flowed and the snacks were devoured. Not surprising, not many people got in the water. There were a handful of people who hadn't let themselves go, but several showed the years and gravity beginning to take their toll.

And by far the most spectacular of them all was the woman I'd come with...

Last edited:
I was surprised how much some of my classmates changed in just the last ten years. Yes I had gained a few pounds, mostly in my butte but I was proud of the way I maintained my shape. Most of the females preferred a one piece with a cover up. I was one of the few that rocked a bikini ! Nevertheless we drank and joked, catching up on all those stories from our high school daze. Even several of our old teachers were there, having shown up to the event. I recognized my history teacher, Mr Masters, who I had a huge crush on, but he was bald now and overweight, looking nothing like he used too. Several of us posed for pictures together and we laughed at the photos they posted in the lobby such as the most popular, class clown, the most studious over achiever and such. Unfortunately I wasn't voted in none of the catagories, especailly homecoming queen. That was reserved for our beautiful exchange student from Ukraine who was {thankfully} missing in action. If she was here I was positive Aleska would steal the spotlight. And any man she wanted...

Travis seemed to be having a good time and enjoying himself. He smiled and was very outgoing with everyone. I couldn't help bragging about how successful and good looking he was. My husband is 6' 1 inches tall and I am only 5'7 in heels but that didn't prevent us from getting compliments for being the 'cutest' couple. I finally had a title !

I may have overdulged a little bit drinking several glasses of wine but I suddenly sobered up and stopped laughing when our famous foreign exchange student made her grand entrance. Even from a distance Aleska looked like a goddess, She looked absolutely gorgeous, even more so than in high school. Suddenly several attendees, both male and female, surrounded her as if delighted that she had showed up. I glanced at Travis and he was staring at her, as was almost everyone else. What I dreaded most had finally happened and I couldn't help but feel jealous...it was like I paled in comparsion.

The band started playing again and I looked up at my husband. He was still looking in her direction. " Oh honey, I don't feel very well, I think I may have had too much to drink ! Would you mind if we went back to our room ? "

Travis glanced at his watch, as to say that it was still early. I just wasn't really ready to deal with her at the moment in case she saw me here with husband. Aleska had stole my boyfriend and had a reputation of getting any guy she wanted. All my insecurities from my past came flooding back...

Attachments

• 387779672_2250279818511220_433454083423840182_n.jpg
    387779672_2250279818511220_433454083423840182_n.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
It was really a pretty decent evening. Of course, I was with a knockout, why wouldn't it be?

While I didn't know any of these people, I managed to strike up a few conversations that went beyond the weather and didn't veer into the dangerous political avenues. Angelique seemed particularly proud to introduce me to her classmates. I shook a lot of hands and learned and forgot a pile of names.

Suddenly, something in the room shifted. The conversations died down and eyes seemed to turn in one direction. Curiously, I followed the trajectory of those eyes and was met with a vision. This was undoubtedly Aleksa, the woman I'd seen in Angelique's yearbook, her roommate all her senior year. If anything, the years had been kinder to her than they could have been. From the couple pictures I'd seen, it appeared she might have even grown an inch or two, and filled out a little more - but not too much - around the bust and the hips. She wore a black bikini that looked a lot like the one my wife wore, just maybe a little bit skimpier.

My feet were ready to begin the trek to introduce myself to this beauty, when Angelique asked if we could leave the party and go back to our room. A glance to my watch said there was a lot more of the festivities to go, but while it ground against me, I nodded. I took my wife's hand and led her out of the pool area and back up to the room.

In the elevator, I said, "I saw how much you had to drink. Two glasses of champagne shouldn't be too much. What's going on?"

Last edited:
" I saw how much you had to drink. Two glasses of champagne shouldn't be too much. What's going on ? "

" Nothing really, honey, I just didn't feel too well all of a sudden. "I lied. I wasn't about to admit the truth to Travis, about a silly one and only girl crush that I had back in high school and what really happened. Don't get me wrong I loved and trusted my husband, I was so lucky to be married to such a man, but this was a secret I kept to myself for ten years. Just seeing Aleska this evening brought all those embarrassing memories come flooding back. I knew that tomorrow there was no escaping seeing her and worse yet Travis being introduced to the beautiful blonde seductress.

Once inside our room I took a valium to calm my nerves. Travis looked distracted. He seemed to be enjoying the party and taking several pictures of me with my old classmates. To be honest I was too until she arrived...my hopes were dashed that Aleska wouldn't bother to show up. Deep down inside I knew I could never compete with her, she was a total blonde goddess. While she lived with us, after Aleska discovered me sniffing panties and my spanking me with a hairbrush, I was more or less blackmailed and became her little servant. I did everything for her, including pedicures, manicures, her homework, what ever she demanded. Meanwhile she stole my boyfriend and charmed my own parents, who thought she walked on water and could do no wrong. Aleska knew my weakness and used it against me every oppurtunity she got. She acted like an upper class entitled princess and I was nothing but a mere maid meant to serve her every request. Aleska let me know that she considered me beneath her. She constantly reminded that she was more beautiful, and had a better body than me.

In a way I was desperate to please her. Yes I was jealous and envious but at the same time I fantasized about her dominating me. I spent hours playing with my pussy thinking about her spanking me and taking control.

I went into the bathroom and removed my bikini and put on a sexy nightgown for my husband. We had came here to renew the passion in our marriage and I was determined to make it happen. The other night was just the beginning I hoped...Travis was sitting on the bed playing with his phone and I got on my knees and knelt between his legs. My husband stood up and I pulled down his bathing trunks, exposing that perfect cock. Immediately I started to lick his manhood with my tongue...

I didn't quite buy Angelique's excuse for why we had to leave the party so abruptly, but grilling her on it wasn't going to get me anywhere, so I bit down my dissatisfaction and accompanied her back to our room.

There was still a hell of a lot of the evening to burn yet, and when my wife ducked into the bathroom right away, I picked up my phone and started surfing. I was actually enjoying meeting Angelique's classmates. Took pics of her with several of them. She seemed to be having a really good time, proud of what she looked like in her bikini, basking in the compliments some of them gave her, really flattered at the attention she was getting.

Then, suddenly...

Shit, I was reading too much into it. It was a coincidence, nothing more. Why would she not want to see her old roommate? Yes, the years had been kind to Aleksa, too, but why couldn't Angelique compete?

I was scrolling through the pictures I'd taken, of my wife in her bikini, of her in her bikini with various members of her class. One I didn't have was a picture of her and Aleksa together. THAT would have been a real keeper. The two most beautiful women in the room - the two least clothed women in the room - together would have fueled many a masturbation fantasy for years to come.

When I heard the bathroom door open, I didn't know what to expect. However, apparently Angelique wasn't as under the weather as she made out.

The lingerie she wore was different from the outfit she'd modeled for me the night we fucked like animals, but it turned me on no less. She stopped and gave a little pose, letting me get the full effect before sinking to her knees before me, her hands going to my rising cock and groping me up and down before pulling my trunks off completely.

My hard-on nearly hit her in the nose when it popped free of the waistband, but she looked at it with wondering delight. It was a look I hadn't seen on Angelique's face for months. It was hot to see it return after all this time.

When she finally looked inquiringly up into my eyes, I merely growled, "Suck it, slut."

" Suck it, slut."

I loved being called a slut and treated like a whore by my husband. Travis was doing that alot more lately while completely dominating me and making me be totally submissive to him. I took his cock in my hand and didn't hesitate. I felt his fingers take me by the hair and he forced his big dick down my throat, I tried not to gag while he forcefully used my mouth for his own pleasure. My middle finger slipped inside my panties and I couldn't help play with my wet pussy. I could only whimper and moan helplessly with my mouth full of cock and as I did my best to please him.

For years I dreamed about something like this happening. I wanted it rough and my husband to be more demanding. How many times did I want to ask Travis to take complete control and find a reason to spank me like Aleska did ? But it was my fault, I never told him of my desires. I played the role of the 'good' wife in public and the bedroom.

Travis continued to face fuck me until I felt his cock start to throb. I fondled his balls, knowing he liked that, knowing he was going to cum soon. I was determined to swallow every last drop, just like a whore would...

I saw a shudder of delight course through Angelique's body at being called a slut. She didn't complain in any event, but instead she crawled between my legs and started in on my cock like it was the only thing in the world that would sustain her at that moment.

Normally, I'm a nice guy. Calling my wife names was unusual for me. However, seeing that she apparently liked it, I found I liked it, too.

Wrapping my fingers in her hair, I pulled her head toward me as I pushed my hips forward. Angelique began to gag, as I was deeper down her throat than I normally got when she gave me head. She didn't try to pull away, though, so I took it as a cue to continue.

After a couple thrusts, I held her head with both hands and fucked her face like it was her pussy. God, I liked taking control of her this way, and she seemed to like it, too. Her gagging sounds didn't do a hell of a lot for me, but the fact she was taking what I was giving spurred me further. Angelique's mouth was getting me close, and her submission was helping that, too.

I felt my orgasm rising more quickly than it had with Angelque's mouth in quite a while. I was only a few strokes from cumming...

When I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed her to the floor. She sprawled unceremoniously and gave out a surprised squeal.

"Rub your cunt, slut. Spread your whore legs and show me how you get yourself off."

" Rub your cunt, slut. Spread your legs and show me how you get yourself off. "

I couldn't believe my husband was treating me like this. Never had Travis been so aggressive. I immediately did as I was told and spread my legs open for him. My fingers slipped into my sheer panties and I started playing with myself while he stood above me watching. I was nothing but his whore.

" Oh baby my pussy is so wet. This is how I like to touch myself when I'm alone when I think about your big cock and you dominating me ! " I confess, knowing that is what he wants to hear.

Travis growls, not taking his eyes off me and the show I am putting on for him. I lift my hips and slide my drenched panties down my legs...I desperately want my husbands big cock in my cunt but I have a feeling it isn't going to happen yet ! So I continue to finger my pussy.

" Honey...I think I should be punished for being such a naughty wife ! " I say, already close to the edge...

[Removed pictures not in compliance with Literotica Forum Rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
Angelique almost squealed in delight at my order. So, this was truly how she wanted to be treated. I wished she'd have told me sooner. It would have made the predictable patch we'd been going through a lot less predictable.

When she kept her panties on at first, I thought I'd screwed up by not telling her to expose her pussy first, but I found I liked seeing her reach into her underwear to masturbate. There would be time to order her to strip naked later. There was something erotic about her rubbing herself while still partially clothed. It was like she was so horny she couldn't wait to get fully undressed.

Eventually, Angelique did finally take her panties off, exposing her absolutely drenched cunt to my eager eyes.

I began stroking my cock as I picked her discarded, soiled panties off the floor. They were soaked. It'd been a very long time since Angelique had been this wet.

Lifting the fabric to my face, I smelled the arousal she'd deposited there, and it racheted my impending orgasm higher. Not caring what I looked like, I licked the gusset of those panties and tasted the ambrosia of her pussy. The flavor filled my mouth and head and I felt my orgasm become imminent.

Then Angelique demanded I punish her for being such a slut. Between the visual, the flavor, the feel of my hand and the desire I heard in her voice, it pushed me right over the edge.

Stepping up to my wife, I gave her my entire load on her face. It was something I'd seen many times in porn, but had never tried with Angelique. It was dirty, it was degrading and damn if I didn't find it an enormous turn-on.

While Angelique continued to rub herself, I admired my handiwork.

"Fuck, but you look hot painted in cum," I said. "Maybe I should invite a few more of your classmates up here to add to it. Maybe some of those old boyfriends and crushes of yours would like to see the kind of slut you really are. Maybe I could pull you over my knee after all those guys had cum all over you and spank your ass till it's bright red.

"What do you think, whore, you want to go back to the party and show everyone what you've been up to and show them how far you're willing to go? Maybe you'd even like to show a few of those women what you can be ordered to do?"

Hell, I wasn't sure how far I was willing to go. I was new to this kind of treatment, but fuck, it felt good...

Back