The Goddess From Ukraine

When I emerged from the bathroom, Angelique was already dressed. I had to admit, the dress she'd chosen definitely met the "cock hardening" test. I felt myself begin to get aroused just looking at her.

Of course, I still wanted to fuck her, especially looking as hot as she did, but knew that she was now in reunion mode, and for all the preparation she'd done, she wouldn't want it messed up....

...not until the people she hoped to impress saw it, anyhow.

I took my time getting into my suit. There was no rush. It wasn't going to take me hours. A shave, a shower - some cologne for something special - climb into the new suit I'd bought at my wife's request and I'd be ready.

Once I was finally dressed, Angelique sashayed over to me - that dress accentuating the sway of her hips as she walked in her heels - and placed her hands on my chest.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you?" she said, gazing proudly up into my eyes.

Smiling, I slid a hand down around her back and pulled her in, kissing her deeply, but being careful not to ruin her meticulous makeup job.

Back down in the big hall, we met one of Li's classmates who hadn't been at the pool party. It was obvious the two knew one another pretty well, so we sat together with this Janice and her husband while we waited for the "official" reunion to begin.

Unfortunately, Steve wasn't much of a talker, so he and I just sat there and listened to our wives go on about events and people we had no real interest in, scanning the growing crowd for anything of interest.

Finally, somebody I hadn't met got on the DJ's sound system and announced that dinner would be served soon and that everyone should find their tables.

Angelique and I found ours, and when she and Janice discovered we wouldn't be sitting togethet, they hugged and promised to get together later and exchange phome numbers.

I sat at my assigned place and watched as my wife said hi to various people who passed by and basked in their compliments on her looks. She had every right. She looked a knockout. Not that there weren't other attractive women there, but she kind of stuck out.

I'd had a good time at the pool party, but for whatever reason, I wasn't too enthralled with these proceedings so far. I just sat at the table, waiting for Angelique to take her spot next to me...

" Oh my God ...Angel is that veally you ? "

And there she was, after all these years ! Close up Aleska was simply stunning, with blue eyes and blonde hair...

My heart skipped a beat and instantly all my jealousies and envy came flooding back. The dress she was wearing only showed off her full cleavage and curves. Aleska smiled, revealing her perfect white teeth. Everything about her was pure perfection...

" I can't believe it is you ! I was hoping that you would be here for this event ! " she said as she sat down next to my husband. She didn't wait for me to introduce her to Travis, " Hello my name is Aleska, pleased to meet you ! And you are her husband no ? "

Travis looked tongue tied at the moment...

" Yes this is my husband Travis. " I spoke up with a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

" My, where did you find him at ? " Aleska asked, not taking her eyes off him. She reached out and touched my husbands hand. " I vish I could find such a man ! "

Aleska was flirting with my husband in front of my very eyes and there was nothing that I could do about it...

Attachments

• FiapNmCXgAEudqz.jpg
    FiapNmCXgAEudqz.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 16
Over my shoulder I heard an accented female voice call one of the various potential shortenings of my wife's name. Looking over that shoulder, I was met with a stunning blond in a curve-hugging red dress.

It took no guesswork whatsoever to piece together that this was the amazing Aleksa. As she and Angelique spoke, I saw the smile on my wife's lips, but her eyes blazed sheer terror. My concentration was on drinking in the amazing woman inside of arm's reach of me. I hated to admit it, but as gorgeous as my Li looked, Aleksa outshone her. I couldn't place why that was the case... it just was. There was a confidence this blond knockout exuded that bordered on haughty and stuck-up, but didn't completely cross the line.

While the girls talked, I just gawped. I don't think my jaw hung open, but I couldn't help but look.

When Aleksa touched my hand, it was very light, but I felt sparks fly at that spot.

At Aleksa's comment about wishing she could find a man like me, I told her, "You will. Trust me. Just when you least expect it."

I stood to help her get seated. When I got her into place, I noticed the scent. I had no idea what kind of perfume she might be wearing, or what she used in her hair or what she might have sprayed on her clothes, but it knocked me for a fucking loop. Fuck, for that matter, it might just be old-fashioned pheromones. Regardless, I was stupefied.

When I sat back down, I didn't realize until later that I was totally ignoring my wife.

"So you're Aleksa. Li hasn't said a lot about you. Why is that?"

Last edited:
" Thank you ! You are a real gentlemen ! " Aleska said as my husband seated her at our table, next to him.

" So you are Aleska ? Li hasn't said a lot about you. Why is that ? " Travis asked.

" Oh yes, She is probably still very jealous of me..I stayed with her and her family in high school when I was an exchange student from Ukraine. We shared a room and a lot of secrets ! "

I couldn't help but give a fake smile. Aleaska was still the same, a total bitch who thought that she was better than everyone. I was already fuming inside at her stuck up attitude. And Travis seemed totally infatuiated with her...

They both continued their conversation, ignoring me as if I wasn't there. Aleska bragged about being the most popular cheerleader and the team leader on the girls volleyball team and how many boyfriends she had. She flirted shamelessly with my husband, using all her feminine charms to her best advantage...

" I feel so sorry for most american women, they do not know how to please their man, like Russian women do ! They are spoiled and very self centered, yes ? Russian women love to cook and make the man in their life feel specail and content. " Aleska commented.

" Is that why you are here alone ? " I asked, being somewhat catty.

" For your information, I am seperated from my husband and wanting a divorce. He is filthy rich and I am seeking to find a very good lawyler to represent my interests in court. "

I glanced over at Travis. He was a successful divorce attorney and I had a sinking feeling he was going to offer his services...

I loved Aleksa's accent. I could listen to it for hours. Of course, coming from those lips, connected to those breasts, and all the way down, I could see her as the prize exhibit in a very personal display.

When she mentioned secrets, I wondered just what two sexy young women talked about, the kinds of things they might do behind closed doors. Yeah, I hadn't forgotten Angelique. At the moment, I was imagining she and Aleksa doing the slumber party bit, practicing some of the rumored things girls did at those.

I didn't remember having seen Aleksa on the yearbook's cheerleader picture, but I could sure as hell see her in the outfit. The thought of her in the tight little bottoms the volleyball players wear had my motor going, too.

The talk of all the boyfriends cooled me off a little, but then she went in on the passion of Russian women as compared to Americans. It made me think of how Angelique had been lately and I had to disagree... but only if the situation was the way she wanted it. I mean, I loved what Li and I had been doing in the bedroom lately, but it only went so far before she dug in her heels.

I wanted to ask what she meant when she said Russian women like to make their men feel special when Li asked why Aleksa was there alone.

When the story came out that Aleksa was looking for a divorce lawyer, I told her:

"I'm licensed in three states to handle divorces. If you're a resident of any of them, I'd be happy to represent you." I then listed the states I was able to practice in.

"That is wonderful," Aleksa said, taking my hand in both of hers. "I cannot wait to see what you can do for me."

Oh, what a loaded comment. I love my wife, but to say some shit wasn't flying around my brain at that momeng would be a lie.

While I hated to leave, I needed to get away from this woman for a little bit. Just being around her threatened to give me a hard-on, especially given the scenarios that kept popping into my head. Some of them involved my wife and Aleksa, some were all three of us, and more than a few were just the blond bombshell and me.

"Ladies, I'm going to get some more drinks. I'll be back in a few. You two take the time to get re-acquainted, okay?"

I then hustled to the bar to get drinks and a break...

As soon as Travis was gone Aleska turned her whole undivided attention to me. Her smile was more of a smirk mixed with distain. " He is very handsome and successful, what better qualities do you find in a man ? Tell me, does he have a nice big cock also, yes ? "

I couldn't believe her audicity to ask me such a question, and I wasn't about to share that personal information with a man eater like her, " I don't think that is any of your business ! "

" Don't be silly, I can find out on my own, if I vish. As you know, I can have any man I want ! "

I glared at her, speechless for a moment, knowing it was probably true. Aleska had always been a seductress, capable of getting any male she that caught her eye.

" Is that why your current husband divorcing you ? " was all I could think to say...

" For your information I am divorcing him. Peter is useless in bed and I have grown bored with him but he is filthy rich and worth a fortune. That's why I married him in the first place. " she stated studying her manicured fingernails. " So do you still give nice manicures ? You had very good talent, I think, like a professional beautician ! "

I knew that wasn't really a compliment but just a reminder of my submissiveness to her and the secret we had. I chose to remain silent about the subject.

" I like your hair extensions, they look good on you ! " Aleska said in a mocking tone. " Myself I would not be caught dead wearing them, in private or in public. My hair is very thick and healthy ! "

I was seething inside. Did I really want to sit here at this table all night and listen to this Russian stuck up bitch insult me and put me down ? Not to mention the way she liked to flirt with my dear hubby. Thank God Travis wasn't here at the moment to hear this. I resisted the urge to gauge her pretty blue eyes out with my own manicured fingernails but I knew I wouldn't dare...

Attachments

• 277736631_5297886916929016_4980845259881482253_n.jpg
    277736631_5297886916929016_4980845259881482253_n.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 10
When I turned from the bar with drinks in hand, I could see the ladies in conversation. Aleksa seemed very self-confident, while Angelique seemed more and more agitated. It wasn't the reunion I'd expected. Most people I'd known who'd had exchange students were very good friends with them. If this was their relationship, how had they survived an entire year together?

"Here you go, ladies, another round of drinks. Aleksa, I wasn't sure what you were having, so I guessed." I placed a glass of the wine Angelique had been drinking in front of each of the women.

As I sat between them once again, I asked, "Is something wrong? From the bar, it looked like you two were having a fight of some kind."

Angelique just clamped her mouth shut and crossed her arms in front of her, turning away from me.

Turning to Aleksa, she shrugged. "I do not know what you mean. I was merely reminding Angel of the vonderful manicures she gave. She is really very good at pampering a voman. When we shared a room together, she enjoyed doing things for me."

Of course, my dirty mind went right back to the sex stuff. It was probably all an overactive imagination, but still...

As I turned back to my wife, Aleksa said over my shoulder, one of her slim, perfectly-manicured hands coming to rest on my shoulder, one finger gently brushing against the side of my neck, "Angel, tell him what lovely things you did for me when we lived together."

The last thing I was going to confess to my loving husband was how I had submitted to Aleska and the female crush I had on her when she lived with us during our senior year in high school. Back then I would have done anything if she wished as long as Aleska didn't reveal our secret. Yes the russian bitch had overpowered me and twisted my arm behind my back and spanked me across her lap after catching me sniffing her worn panties. After that instance I was made to do whatever she wanted or she would tell everyone what had happened. I was forced to do everything for her, like her laundry, makeup, manicures and pedicures, her homework and brush her hair before bed or if she was going out on a date, among other things. I so fantized about her dominating me...and it became an almost daily ritual for her to spank me in the privacy of our bedroom with a hairbrush for the slightest infraction or grievance. Each session always made my pussy so wet and hot and she just laughed, knowing the power she had over me.

And I loved every minute of it ! If Aleska demanded that I eat her pussy I would not have hesitated to worship her. I never felt that way about another female except for her...Aleska was a beautiful blonde goddess and I was just her devoted slave !

" Yes...I did brush your hair and do your nails sometimes. " I admitted, refusing to look at her.

" Tell your husband what else you liked. "

" I don't know what you mean. I'd rather not discuss it. " I insisted.

" Of course you would not, but do not tell your husband everything about you ? I think he should know about you ! "

Oh God how I hated her...why was she bringing up anciet history in front of Travis who was listening to this conversation with interest while Aleska boldly ran her fingernail up and down his spine. I had a feeling my husbands imagination was spinning out of control with thoughts of his wife being with another woman, Travis had often brought the subject up while in bed with her !

" My husband knows everything about me. " I lied.

" Does he know how you like to be disaplined with a hairbrush ? " Aleska asked. Thank God before I could respond or deny it an old classmate and her husband came over to say hello to us and cause a distraction from the subject...

I was surprised at how reluctant Angelique was to do as Aleksa asked. It was like she weighed every word with whether or not she should say anything...

At first, what she admitted was anything most young guys imagine goes on when two girls are behind closed doors. The weird thing was, Aleksa kept nudging, implying more than just simple, innocent pampering occurred. Angelique's denials that there was anything else that happened, was almost more damning than if she'd just have confessed to something. If nothing else, her insistence and the tone of voice she was using implied a whole lot more went on. Of course, my mind was going a mile a minute, and the scenarios got more lurid the longer I was left to my own devices.

Then, Aleksa dropped a bomb, claiming she had had spanked my wife with a hairbrush when they roomed together. I was hard instantly. Angelique had never expressed any desire for corporal punishment before. Had I been missing out on something? Had that been the big key to keeping Li interested in sex? Sure, I'd found at least one trigger, but that'd only been recently. If I'd have had the slightest notion on this spanking thing, I'd have gladly added that into our sex life, to get Li's motor running. My cock was hard at the visual of my wife bent over my knee, her beautiful ass awaiting the spanking she desired.

Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to ask anything right then, because some woman and her husband, who obviously knew my wife, poked their heads in to get re-acquainted. They pulled Angelique away from the table to meet someone else they all hadn't seen for the last ten years, leaving just Aleksa and me at the table alone.

I knew I shouldn't, but since I couldn't get it from the horse's mouth, I turned to Angelique's "accuser.".

"Aleksa, what do you mean, you spanked Li with a hairbrush?" This class reunion was turning out far more interesting than I'd ever imagined...

The blond merely shrugged. "Vun day, I came into our room and caught my dear Angel sniffing my panties. I believe if I had come a minute later, she vould have been rubbing herself while doing so. I punished her for being a dirty girl. It became a thing. I promised to keep it a secret if she vould continue to... do things for me."

She didn't elaborate. I was too flabbergasted to ask what kinds of things my wife had to do for her roommate...

All I knew for sure was that I was fucking horny with the thoughts racing through my head...

Dinner was almost unbearable for me. Thank God another shared our table with us since I was ignored by Travis and the Ukrainan goddess. She had my husbands undivided attention throughout the entire meal. What ever they were talking about Travis seemed completely fascinated with her. He wasn't the first male to be under her spell. I was treated by Aleska as if I wasn't even there or didn't really matter.
I simply regretted coming to the reunion and having my loving husband exposed to her charm...if anything Aleska was even more beautiful, feminine, and alluring than when in high school. When she did refer to me it was always in a condesending manner, as if I was beneath her and not worthy of her time. I felt helpless and just sat there while Aleska flirted and seduced my husband. Worse yet, and it's hard to define, despite being jealous and of her, deep down inside I craved her attention. Yes I was full of envy of her but I had to admit that I still desired to have her take control of me just like when I was younger. I could only hope this night would end without me being totally humiliated...

After dinner, the band began to play and several couples started dancing together. I hoped Travis would ask me but before he had a chance Aleska intervened... " So Travis, would you like to dance with me ? "

My heart skipped a beat...how could he refuse such an offer ?

Aleksa had me in her spell. I knew my wife was somewhere nearby, but last I'd seen her, she was off chatting and giggling with another friend from school.

I wanted to know more about this "secret" relationship my wife had had with the sexy Aleksa, but every time I brought it up, all I got was a naughty smile and tight lips.

Oh, those lips... how I wanted to just lean in and press mine to hers. Yes, I'd come with a hot woman, but this blond beauty was notches hotter.

When dinner was over, the band went from playing background music to something more upbeat. Now, I'm not much of a dancer - especially to the kind of tune that was currently being played - but when Aleksa asked me to dance, I of course said yes.

Getting up, I followed that shapely ass as it seductively swayed before me until we reached the dance floor. Once there, Aleksa began to gyrate that hourglass body in the most delectable fashion. I couldn't move for several seconds, hypnotized by the movements this luscious woman was making.

When Aleksa opened her eyes and caught me staring, she smiled and slinked over to me. Placing both hands on my chest, she loosened my tie and asked, "Vill you dance vith me? I did not bring you out here so I could dance alone." She then stepped back and began to writhe in her erotic fashion, one hand pulling me with her by the necktie.

At first, my movements were tentative. As I said, I'm not really much of a dancer, but the blond seductress before me tempted my body to attempt to follow her motions.

My hips were definitely not as fluid as Aleksa's, but the more I moved, the more I tried to mimic what she was doing. Before long, we were in sync, and I was dancing with more freedom than I think I'd ever displayed before. Aleksa and I were practically fucking right there on the dance floor, fully clothed and about three feet away from one another. All I knew was: at that moment, there was no one else for miles but me and this blond beauty...

Last edited:
I was seething deep down inside. Never during our seven years of marriage had Travis ever humiliated me in public like this, dancing with my rival from high school. Worse yet, several of my friends knew that my husband was dirty dancing with her. Everyone was watching the blonde bitch and my handsome husband, some even cheering and taking pictures with their cell phones. This would undoubtly be all over social media. Unable to watch anymore the spectable I went to the ladies room. I immediately swallowed a Valium, needing to block out the image of my husband with that foreign born whore ! I locked myself into a stall just before two females entered to re apply their lipstick and fuss with their hair in the mirror.

" Oh my God can you believe how that sexy couple were acting on the dance floor ? I thought they might need to get a room ! Isn't she that the foreign exchange from our senior year in high school, Oh God, what's her name...? " I heard one say.

" Aleska something, I think she was from Russia or Ukraine...yes she was a cheerleader and was elected miss homecoming and voted the best looking for the year book. Isn't she just beautiful ? Oh by the way she was dancing with Angeliques Montgomerys husband. I met him last night at the pool party. " the other said. I couldn't tell who they were just by their voices but apparently they knew who Travis was.

I waited until they left before exiting the stall. I touched up my lipstick and eyeshadow, knowing no matter how much make up I wore I would never be as pretty as she was...

Once seated back at my table I looked at the dance floor but didn't see them dancing anymore. I didn't see them anywhere. I began to panic, thinking the worse ' maybe they went back to her room'
No Travis would never do that to me, would he ? As far as I knew, my husband had never been unfaithful. Yes he had mentioned maybe having a threesome { FFM } once or twice, or experimenting with another couple but it had never became a reality, which was just fine with me really, I had no desire to share my husband with anyone and certainly not with Aleska...

I was sweating. Of course, I was dancing pretty strenuously with an amazing woman. If we were exerting ourselves like this in any other setting, I'd be sweating. My new jacket was contributing to the heat, too, so I excused myself - reluctantly - and headed back to the table to ditch the coat and tie.

When I got back to my seat, Angelique was gone. For a second I was concerned, but when I asked someone nearby what had become of her, I was told, "She was headed to the bathroom last I saw her." When I asked if she looked like she was alright, I got, "Yeah, she might have had too much to drink. I know I have."

Well, I wasn't going to follow her into the women's toilet, so I didn' feel like I had much choice but to assume she was okay.

Aleksa was still on the dance floor doing her thing, oblivious to anyone who tried to join her. Fuck, the woman could move.

With my wife inaccessible at the moment, I went back to the Russian beauty I'd been dancing with the last few minutes.

"I'm back," I said unneccesarily, getting right back into the groove Aleksa had managed to get me in previously.

Aside from a few small, electric contacts prior to this uber-public display, Aleksa and I hadn't touched one another. Even so, it felt like we were being intimate as fuck right here in front of everybody.

"Good," Aleksa purred, her eyes remaining closed, "it vas getting cold out here alone."

We danced two more and when the next song started, Aleksa's eyes opened and her face twisted in dissatisfaction.

"Ugh. I hate this song. Come, buy a girl a drink."

She grabbed my hand and we left the dance floor. A quick glance showed the band and everyone - except a few of the women - were disappointed to see us go.

As we headed to the bar, I saw that Angelique was still AWOL. I wanted to go see if I could track her down, but Aleksa's grip was like iron.

At the bar, she ordered something I'd never heard of then turned to me. I made my order then watched as my wife returned to her seat. She scanned the dance floor and seemed alarmed that I was no longer out there.

Just as I finished paying for our drinks, the next song cued up. Aleksa took my hand again and began dragging me back toward the dance floor.

"Finally done with that shit," she muttered as we headed back, leaving the drinks behind.

With some difficulty, I wrenched my hand away from Aleksa and went to where Angelique sat, looking worried.

Leaning over and kissing her neck, I said, "Sorry to abandon you. Your friend is very persuasive."

Taking both my wife's hands with a grip that said it wasn't a suggestion, I told her, "Come out and dance with us. I'd love to see how you look dancing in that dress. Besides, I'll be the luckiest man here, dancing with the hottest women in the room."

Last edited:
The last thing I wanted was to dance with them but Travis practically dragged me to the dance floor. I was surprised that he even knew I still existed since he had met Aleska. Besides I was sure he would much rather dance with her anyway but I didn't protest. Not that I really wanted to compete with the gorgeous sexy blonde for my husbands attention...she was a far better dancer than me. All the men, married or not, were eyeing Aleska as she moved that sexy body to the music. She simply had every male and some females totally captivated, Travis included. Once again it seemed that he had completely forgotten about me again. Then, all of a sudden, Aleska turned away from him and approached me, dancing mere inches away, towering over me with her boobs in my face. The bitch smiled, as if she was mocking me, knowing that she was a better dancer than me. For some reason Aleska made me feel so inferior and awkward, compared to her and I couldn't help but stare at her magnificent titties, which were at my eye level. Those same titties I had often dreamed about touching and sucking her pink nipples...

The next thing I knew I was backed up against the wall by her tall body and she was only inches away from me, still dancing suggestively. I was aware that people were watching us and wanted to push her away and flee from the dance floor but I was immobilized, unable to move.

So Angel, I told your husband all about you..how you used to get so excited when I spanked you. Do you remember ? " she mocked.

" No...I mean yes. " I admitted, how could I possibly forget.

" How many times have you fantasized about being with me ? " Aleska asked

" Never " I lied.

She laughed, " Do not lie to me ! Maybe I vill invite you and your husband to my room later and we can find out. "

" No please..." was all I could think to say...after all these years the Ukrainian beauty still had this power over me to do whatever she wanted...

Angelique tried to dig in and refuse to go onto the dance floor. She gave that up when she realized if she continued, she was going to end up face down on the floor.

So, she accompanied me - if reluctantly - to where Aleksa continued to gyrate her remarkable body, unfazed by the attention she was getting.

I encouraged Li to dance. Normally I'd be the one she was coaxing, but for some reason, being with her high school roommate made me drop my inhibitions.

Eventually, my wife began to move. Her motions weren't as fluid or as unrestrained as Aleksa's, but I got a feeling of some kind of tension radiating off her.

For a few minutes, she seemed to enjoy herself, her body moving almost as alluringly as her friend's.

Then, Aleksa's eyes opened and she watched Li a moment, then turned and danced with her. My wife seemed uncomfortably hypnotized by her roomie's proximity. Her gaze kept flicking to then away from Aleksa's impressive bust, which landed right at Angelique's eye level.

As they danced in a strange, somewhat-but-not-quite erotic manner, Angelique kept backing away as Aleksa advanced.

I don't know what was said. The music was loud enough to drown out the conversation. The sight of the two women in such close proximity was on one hand arousing - they both really were knockouts - and on the other hand somewhat alarming. Aleksa's body language was rather predatory, while Angelique's was very submissive. I wasn't sure whether I should be concerned, because I recalled our last few sex sessions and the way Li had been so eager to please.

I then recalled something Aleksa had said to me. Was it true? What really had happened between them back in high school? It was obvious who the dominant one was.

Again, my imagination began to run wild. My pulse pounded and my cock started to stiffen.

Stepping up to the two women, I felt the tension. What was actually going on, I didn't know. Fuck me if I didn't want them both right then and there.

I wanted to grab Aleksa and kiss her then suggest we head to our room and all three of us see what happened once we were behind closed doors.

Instead, I stepped between them (feeling Aleksa's magnificent tits brush against my arm as I did so) and taking both my wife's upper arms, said, "Come with me."

I then started leading her away.

I hadn't gotten more than a couple steps when Aleksa laid a hand on my shoulder and turned me around.

"Take this for... inspiration," she pressed something into my hand and closed my fingers on it. She then grabbed me and kissed me, right on the lips, my wife only a foot or so away, in full view of the entire room.

When she backed away, I was stunned, but horny. Even when sex was in the doldrums, I hadn't considered sex with anyone else. Oh, fantasy, sure, but never for real.

Aleksa merely smiled and waved me away.

"I am not going anywhere," she said. "Go."

A heartbeat. Two. Three. I finally turned and continued leading Angelique out of the hall and didn't stop until the door to our room clicked shut...

Last edited:
Once in our room, I finally voiced my displeasure with my husband, " You bastard, how could you kiss her in front of everyone ? I can't believe you did that to me ! "

At the same time I was conflicted about seeing Aleska again. I thought I was over my silly high school crush but if anything, I was even more infatuated with her. She was totally gorgeous and made me feel inferior and submissive but my jealousy was overwhelming when it involved my faithful and loving husband. What was worse Travis couldn't possibly deny his attracion and desire for her too.

When he didn't answer, I continued, " Admit it, you want to fuck her ! You think she is alot more beautiful than me... "

I was torn apart, part of me wanted to slap his cheek but the other wanted to be re assured that he loved me. I was not that niave to think my husband would never find another womwn attractive or desirable but to throw it in my face was hurtful. Why did we even come here in the first place ? On the other hand, I realized that I was very lucky to be married to such a handsome, loving and succesful man and was willing to do anything to please him. Within reason...just why did it have to be her ? Aleska got everything she ever wanted, no matter the consequences. And my husband was on the menu...

"Wait a fucking minute. Aleksa kissed me. I was just as surprised as you were." But I loved it. Right then, I was the envy of every man in the room. Some of the women, too, no doubt. Was one of them my wife?

Then, she threw the other thing at me.

I grabbed Angelique's arm and turned her toward me. "Don't sell yourself short. You're fucking beautiful, too. I'll admit it. You've already said it for me: I want to fuck Aleksa. Damn near everybody in the room wants to fuck Aleksa. Don't tell me you don't want to fuck her."

Right then, I thought to reach into my pocket. Aleksa had handed me something, but I'd shoved it into my pocket without thinking. I was too stunned being kissed by the Ukrainian beauty to do much else.

What I pulled out was a wad of red, satiny fabric and strings. A quick shake revealed that Aleksa had handed me her thong panties!

Then, something else popped into my mind...

"Inspiration," she'd said. After a moment, I remembered another thing she'd told me.

Staring at the skimpy undergarment, I muttered, "I don't know if she intended these for me or you."

" I don't know if she intended these for me or you. "

Seeing the 'gift' that Aleska gave my husband brought back the memory of what happened when she caught me sniffing her panties ten years ago. How she made me lick them clean after placing them over my facewhile at the same time spanking me. It was so humiliating but at the same time I discovered I had a submissive streak and liked being dominated by another female. I begged Aleska not to tell anyone and she didn't until today. Travis knew and admitted that he wanted to fuck her, to make matters worse he knew I wanted the same thing...but something told me that if it happened it could have dire consequences at least for me.

" Maybe they are meant for both of us. " I whispered. Travis had witnessed how Aleska had forced me up against the wall on the dance floor and put her boobs in my face. There wwas no mistaken that her nipples were hard despite the dress she was wearing. I have to admit that for a moment I fantasized that if we were somewhere private I would have willingly pulled her dress down and sucked her stiff nipples and I had a feeling she knew what I was thinking about !

Truthfully I didn't know what to do...Travis had already agreed to represent Aleska in her divorce and they would have plenty of opportunity to spend time together without me. My husband confessed to wanting to fuck her It was going to happen one way or the other, I reasoned, why not be there when it did ? Besides Travis really didn't need my permission...but was I really willing to risk losing my husband to this beautiful stunning Ukrainian bitch ? I wished that we had never came her but it was too late now !

" I just want you to be content, honey, so if you want to invite her up to our room for a drink, it's okay with me. I just don't want to go back down there and face my old classmates. " I consented...

I wondered what was spinning through Li's head as she gawped at the little thong in my hand. I steeled myself for a blow-up...

Which never came.

Instead, she blushed, a deeper red than I'd ever seen before. In a tiny voice I almost didn't hear, my wife said, her eyes not leaving Aleksa's panties:

"Maybe they're meant for both of us."

Holy jumping fuck. Was she admitting what I thought she was admitting? Needless to say, my cock was hard in an instant.

I then thought back to the encounter a few minutes past and the way Angelique lingered just a moment longer than necessary on Aleksa's tits before looking away. What thoughts had run through her mind then?

Then she dropped the bombshell of all bombshells. She told me to bring Aleksa to our room. Oh, she put in terms of "if I wanted to," but I had a suspicion my wife wanted it as much as I did.

What man hasn't thought about another woman at some time? Any who claims he hasn't is lying. And a lot of us dream about adding that woman, not just one-on-one. Yeah, we're greedy that way.

I grabbed Angelique and kissed her, hard. There was no way she couldn't feel my erect cock.

When I came up for air, I backed my wife up, almost like Aleksa had done, until she fell back on the bed.

Pulling her legs apart, I threw Aleksa's panties on the bed, then reached for the crotch of Angelique's own skimpy panties and pulled it aside.

The prize of prizes was revealed and my cock throbbed.

Quickly dropping my slacks and underwear, I lined my hard-on with Angelique's pussy and shoved in.

For it all, she was wet. I mean, it was no effort at all to get in to the hilt in a single stroke.

It had been quite a while since we'd been too horny to undress before we fucked, but here we were.

I pumped in and out of my wife's cunt several times before pulling out - one of the hardest things I'd ever done, mind you - and leaned down, giving her lower lips a kiss before doing the same with the upper ones.

I should have just fucked her till we both exploded, but my mind was on Li's last statement. There were plenty of fuckable women at the reunion, but Aleksa was the one I was being given permission to bring back. I'd be insane to not see how deep Angelique's senior year girl-crush went.

At first I was going to go back down to the reunion to feth the Ukrainian knockout, but then I had an idea. Picking up the phone, I dialed the front desk. When they picked up, I gave my name and room number and said, "In the event going on in the ballroom, could you send someone to get Aleksa Zernikov and ask her to come to my room? There's an important matter she's needed for. If you need a description, she's tall, blond, busty and in a red dress. My guess is she's on the dance floor, dancing like no one's looking, even though everyone is."

I then hung up and began taking off my tie and getting rid of my jacket.

"There. That's done. Now, how do we greet our guest when she arrives?"

Last edited:
" There. Thats done. Now how do we greet our guest when she arrives ? "

Suddenly I was having second thoughts...what was I thinking having 'HER' come up to our room. I really didn't want her anywhere around my loving husband...I just wished we decided to be alone and screw each others brains out again and go home in the morning to our safe secure lives, before it was too late.

I sat on the sofa still fully dressed. " Honey you please make me a drink ? " I needed something to calm my nerves. I knew once Aleska came up to our room { if she even did, she may have found a new male to use by now } she would take control over me, like she used too, and have my dear hubby eatting out of the palm of her hand. They both were so dominate and deep down inside I had a submissive streak.

Travis thankfully made me a drink from the expensive wet bar and resumed pacing back and forth, anticipating Aleska's arrival. I was praying that she wouldn't show, perhaps she had found something or someone more interesting than us, but I had a feeling that wasn't going to happen.

I had no idea what to say or do if Aleska did show up. She had this strange sensual spell over me that I was helpless to resist and if I didn't know better Travis was feeling it too...

By the time I had finished my drink there was a knock on the door...

The look on Angelique's face was one of "What the fuck was I thinking?" When she finally opened her mouth, however, it was merely to ask if I could fix her a drink.

Wanting her to be as relaxed as possible, I went over and put together something fairly strong. When I handed it to her, she wasted no time slugging down nearly half.

I had no idea what was going to happen when Aleksa arrived. I'd said I wanted to fuck her, but could I bring myself to do it if she actually even came?

The knock on the door made us both jump. My heart began to pound and my wife looked like she was staring down a speeding semi.

Before stepping to the door, I leaned over and kissed Angelique, gazed a few seconds into her eyes, then straightened Drawing in a deep breath and slowly releasing it, I reached for the handle and opened it.

"Travis, hello. The woman from the hotel said you wanted to see me?"

I hesitated a moment, drinking in the sight before me. Aleksa apparently was used to such reactions because she simply stood and waited for me.

"Please, come in," I invited as I stepped aside to allow her to enter.

At my invitation, she confidently strode in and stopped within arm's reach of Angelique.

Before I had a chance to say anything more, the tall blond noticed her panties laying on the bed where they'd been tossed and forgotten and picked them up.

Turning to my wife, she pressed them into Angelique's hand.

"It is obvious I should have given this to someone who will give them the proper appreciation..."

Last edited:
" It is obvious I should have given this to someone who will give them the proper appreciation. " Aleska said, standing over me and smiling like a chesire cat who caught the mouse.

For some reason I blushed, my cheeks turning red with embarrassment as I took her used panties from her. I knew they were meant for me more than for my husband. Aleska would never forget the sway she held over me and how submissive I really was deep down inside.

What do you say for the gift I give you ? " she demanded, placing her hands on her hips.

" Th-th- thank you, Aleska. " I murmered, unable to look her in the eye. Why couldn't I stand up to her and insist that she leave the room immediately before this went any further ?

" Is my scent the same as it was ? " Aleska inquired. " How should you know if you do not inhale them ? "

I knew what she wanted me to do. I hesitated, not wanting to do it in front of my husband.

" Do it. What are you waiting for ? "

Closing my eyes I pressed her panties against my nose and inhaled her musky female fragrance. They smelled just like I remembered, very intoxicating and sexy...

" Vell ? Does your dear husband know how you like to be spanked and disciplined for being a naughty girl ? Have you told him about how I used to spank you with a hair brush while you wore my panties on your face after school ? "

" No. " I confessed, still looking downward and feeling very guilty and embarrassed. I was aware that Travis was silent and sat down on the other sofa across from me.

" Well you are a lucky woman to have such a handsome and successful husband. I think he deserves to know everything about how you are. " Aleska said, crossing her long legs sitting down next to me.

" Oh yes Miss Aleska. " I admitted, hoping that this wouldn't go very much further than I thought it might. Meanwhile Travis was just sitting there, watching me suffer, unwilling to help me.

" Go get your hair brush for me. Now. " Aleska demanded.

I just sat there, frozen, for a moment, as if in shock. Aleska smirked and I jumped up to obey. Filled with dread, I retrieved it from the make up table and handed it to her.

" Take off your pretty blue dress and resume the position on the couch with your ass in the air. " Aleska instructed, tapping the wooden brush against the palm of her hand in anticipation of what was too come.

Oh please Miss Aleska, don't do this to me ! I begged, wishing Travis would just stop this before it happened...

Attachments

• 75341206_1023704244659524_30829309610426368_n.jpg
    75341206_1023704244659524_30829309610426368_n.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Aleksa had told me about the thing with the panties downstairs at the reunion, and while I'd found it weirdly arousing, I hadn't really found it all that plausible. Now, however, as I watched the scene before me play out, I learned that she wasn't exaggerating.

While I hadn't really known what was going to happen when Aleksa arrived, I hadn't really imagined this. My Angelique took the panties from her, then, at Aleksa's suggestion-that-wasn't-really-a-suggestion, held them to her face and inhaled the scent that the blond's pussy had put there. My mind was blown and I was incredibly hard.

I didn't mind that I was being ignored. What I was seeing beat any porn I could have ever found anywhere.

Then Aleksa mentioned the hairbrush bit. Surely that was bullshit. I was confident on that point when Angelique didn't get it right away. When she suddenly rushed to her makeup and picked up her brush, placing it obediently into the perfectly-manicured hand of her former roommate, I gasped and I felt a gush of pre-cum into my trousers.

Oh, and she used the phrase: "Miss Aleksa." Holy mother of fuck. I mean, I'd discovered my wife's submissive streak just lately. Apparently this Russian vixen had gotten to play with it before Li and I even knew the other existed.

"Take off your pretty blue dress and assume the position. Let your husband see your lovely ass high in the air, waiting for Miss Aleksa's loving attention."

Again Angelique hesitated. She didn't look at me, she didn't look at Aleksa, she just stood there for a few seconds, waiting, her gaze somewhere on the floor in front of her. Then, when I thought she wasn't going to do as told, she slowly wriggled out of her Reunion Dress and let it fall to the floor. The dress hadn't allowed a bra, so she stood only in panties and the heels she'd bought for the celebration. After another few seconds, she slipped her hands to either side of the panties and pulled them down and off.

"Head up, Li. I want to see your eyes. There's nothing to be ashamed of," I surprised myself by saying.

God damn, if I didn't want to fuck her right then. Or at least take my cock out and stroke along as my wife was spanked. I didn't care that Aleksa was there. Hell, maybe I'd fuck Aleksa. I didn't really know. Shit, maybe I'd fuck them both. It was kind of the implication when I got the okay from Angelique.

"Yes, my dear Angel. You have such pretty eyes. You have a beautiful body as well. It looks so much prettier with a reddened ass. Let us show your husband what you like."

I didn't dare look at my husband because I was dying from humiliation. Like in the past Aleska took total control over me once again and exposed my weakness this time in front of Travis. I knew he was enjoying himself, this was like a dream come true for any red blooded male to see his wife submit to another hot female !

"...let us show your husband what you like. "

" Oh please don't ! " I pleaded, expecting the sting from the hairbrush upon my ass cheeks at any moment. From over my shoulder I watched as Aleska slipped out of her own dress and let it fall to the floor, revealing her perfect body clad in her lingerie. Without wasting any more time Aleska brought the brush down on my derriere, making me squeal in pain. " Oh God...please... I'm so sorry ! "

Aleska laughed, watching me squirm. I so wanted to protect myself with my hand but I didn't dare, knowing from experience it would only make it worse if I did. " What do you say to me when you are being punished ? "

" Oh, th-th thank you mistress ! " this only encouraged her to slap my ass again. I bit my lower lip trying not to cry out and give her satisfaction.

" Did you know your wife was so submissive and like to be punished ? " Aleska asked my husband. " Do not worry, I vill show you how to discipline her and make her obediant ! "

She slapped me again, once on both cheeks. Did I mention I have a very low tolerance for pain ? " Oh please stop, mistress ! I will do anything you say ! "

Mercifully Aleska stopped and sat down on the sofa next to me. " Very well. Now kneel down at my feet on the floor. "

I immediately did as I was told, lucky to avoid any further spanking...

" Take off my heel and kiss my toes. "

I didn't dare hesitate, despite that my husband was watching us. I could only hope that he didn't see how wet my pussy was...

" Travis...you look so lonely sitting over there by yourself. Why don't you come sit over here next to me ? " Aleska suggested.

Travis didn't bother to waste any time and was sitting beside her in a heart beat. Likewise Aleska didn't waste any time ..." Oh my, did you know Angel, that your handsome husband has a massive hard on ? It is very big..."

I imagined the seductress was already stroking it with her soft hand and Travis was not going to make her stop...

Attachments

• 409072385_755706959933430_2480549407039540254_n.jpg
    409072385_755706959933430_2480549407039540254_n.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 13
My order for Angelique to look up was ignored, but when Aleksa mentioned "showing me what she liked," her head snapped up, her eyes wide as saucers. Seems my wife didn't want me to know what got her going. I knew what Aleksa had set in motion, but I still hadn't put together the "like" bit.

Now, something I really liked was when the gorgeous blond stepped back and easily slithered out of her dress, leaving her in what lingerie she retained. She'd handed me the panties that went with her outfit, but I sure as fuck didn't mind. The effect was just as striking - maybe even moreso - with nothing covering her perfectly hairless pussy. My guess is that she'd had it professionally removed, proabably permanently.

After making sure I got a good eyeful, Aleksa gave me a knowing smile, then turned back to my wife. I had to admit, Angelique looked fucking sexy as hell, head down and ass up, pussy and asshole on wanton display. Seating herself strategically within reach of her high school roommate's upturned butt, she raised the hairbrush and brought it down brutally.

The resounding slap the brush made was nearly drowned out by my wife's shriek of pain. When Aleksa demanded a "thank you," then got it, I gushed another big helping of pre-cum into my pants. I fucking near came when Li called her "Mistress Aleksa."

The smiling blond then turned to me, asking if I knew how submissive my wife was. I was about to tell her I was just beginning to find out, when Li started blubbering, trying to convince Aleksa to stop the proceedings.

Aleksa shut her up, telling to her to come kiss her feet. I expected resistance, but obediently, my wife went to her knees and removed woman's elegant shoe, then began worshiping the manicured toes.

Now, I'm not necessarily a foot man, but I had to admit, Aleksa's were lovely. Watching my wife kiss and suck them made my cock throb.

Then, I was invited to join Aleksa, an invitation I did not hesitate to accept. Getting up, I took up a spot right next to her, our bodies close enough that we touched. I felt overdressed, but I hadn't thought to do anything about it. Aleksa had noticed my arousal as I came across the room and mentioned it to Angelique.

My wife didn't open her eyes. Still, she jumped a little when Aleksa mentioned my cock. I could only imagine the thngs that were going through her head at that point.

"Angel, darling, let me see your husband's beautiful hard cock. He is wearing far too many clothes. Undress him for me so I may admire your beautiful man."

Last edited:
Back