50 states, How many have Lit readers?

txcpl36

Experienced
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Posts
50
We are trying to find out how many states have Lit. readers in them. We are not looking to hook up with other couples or singles just courious about where all readers are from. If you want to chat or email that would be fine, Katy will compile a list every few days if anyone responds to this. Thanks for reading this post, Tom and Katy.
 
Filling the slot for Tennessee.
(... Sure, what the hell?) Howdy, y'all! :D
 
Uhuh, more US-centric stuff. When will you folk realise that this is an international site, and that most of the world, indeed most of the English-speaking world, exists beyond the borders and coasts of the USA?
 
Last edited:
Uhuh, more US-centric stuff. When will you folk realise that this is an international site, and that most of the world, indeed most of the English-speaking world, exists beyond the borders and coasts of the USA?

i did say shit-state, Cambs. ;)
 
Uhuh, more US-centric stuff. When will you folk realise that this is an international site, and that most of the world, indeed most of the English-speaking world, exists beyond the borders and coasts of the USA?

Uhuh, more USA Bashing. How original.
 
East central Alabama here and I'm not even going to mention that if not for the US and the Brits the rest of the english speaking world would be speaking German today
 
What do you mean you have no idea.

erm ... i have no idea ... so i don't know what i mean by having no idea. having no idea is quite succint. i have no idea.

can you see simon pegg saying that to some fuckwit through gritted teeth?

you get the idea.
 
Not USA bashing.

Uhuh, more USA Bashing. How original.

How could one of the tiniest nations on earth bash the most economically and militarily powerful? And me, just a strugging would-be writer?

Just trying to correct the OP's geography. There is a world outside the USA. That's all I was pointing out...
 
i knew

i once knew this crazy chick who allways used her glock to get off !! too funny !!:D
 
New Jersey

I am from New Jersey

Even though everyone talks about us, New jersey is a great state
 
Back
Top