The Chain Trick

been there done that

My wife and I tried chain a few years ago. She took about two and a half feet of chain. I pulled it out slowly, link by link, while she used a vibrator on her clit.
 
Oooh I would like try the chain trick! Sooo hot! Oh my!

Shall be chatting with the hubby about this one!

:)
 
No, the thread isn't done. It has this habit of coming back into vogue, but normally only for somebody who hasn't seen it before to go 'wow, this looks amazing, must try with my sub/top/inflatable donkey, whatever' or for someone who's freshly tried it to let everyone know what it was like, pass on tips or share pictures.
 
chain

I went to Home depot friday. They have stainless steel chain in #2/O size.
It's very nice chain, welded links, I don't see anything rough, welds all smooth. It cost $1.67 a foot, so a 3 foot piece cost like 6 bucks.
You can look at HD online, search for the chain, then see if your local store has it. we will be trying this out this weekend.
 
No, the thread isn't done. It has this habit of coming back into vogue, but normally only for somebody who hasn't seen it before to go 'wow, this looks amazing, must try with my sub/top/inflatable donkey, whatever' or for someone who's freshly tried it to let everyone know what it was like, pass on tips or share pictures.

You would have to make sure there were no rough edges on the chain.

Difficult to explain why there is plastic stuck everywhere when it went went pop.
 
Re Chain

I will go over it carefully before using it. It also will need to be sterilized.
Any toys we use for play are always clean & sterile before use.
 
You would have to make sure there were no rough edges on the chain.

Difficult to explain why there is plastic stuck everywhere when it went went pop.

Since an inflatable donkey has less scope for unpleasant reactions, I suppose it would be okay to just buy coated chain. Especially as, if it flakes off inside you can just turn it inside out and give it a quick wash down. Wenches, no matter how willing tend not to work like that...:eek:
 
chain trick

Tried it sat nite..had her wrists & ankles cuffed & clipped together..
she took about 2 feet of chain..didn't get the massive orgasm till after i slowly pulled it out and then fucked her afterwards. she really like it..this will become one of our really fun things to do.
Thanks so much for the suggestion Minx.
 
I have done this to my fuck buddy.

She squirted and shook and cooed when I rolled her from side to side.

After the chain was out we fucked slow. I let her move her ways. She melted and could cum no more.

The look in her eyes, the smile on her face, and the snuggle was loving and emotional.

She was to tired to make me cum. She likes that as we are very into tease and denial.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
 
I just did this morning with her arms tied up in the beach towel.
:heart:
She said something about a nap when I was leaving.:devil:
 
I'm sure this has been covered, but what process is best for cleaning the chain prior to use. We are considering trying this but don't want any surprise visits to the ER or infections. Sorry if this is a repeat question.
 
I'm sure this has been covered, but what process is best for cleaning the chain prior to use. We are considering trying this but don't want any surprise visits to the ER or infections. Sorry if this is a repeat question.

Boil the chain in a pot on the stove. This will sterilize it and will remove the oils in the metal used in manufacturing the chain. Use lots of lube. maybe a whole tube.
 
Gahhhh I always read this post and my pussy responds like I was commanded to.

Very well written, amazing visual. Mah-sto-bay-shun time. =)
 
Wanting more

Sir Joseph used the chain on me....OMG!!! It was the most mind blowing experience ever! I was devoted to him before, but now I know I am his. He inserted the chain and that was great, but when he pulled it out I was on my back tied spread eagle on the bed. He pulled the chain out, up and over my clit so I felt every link. Master got a stainless chain and lube from a farm site that uses the chain for some OB stuff with cows. http://www.springwateranimalsupply.com/items/Calving-/list.htm It is bigger than a dog leash, but not like you would use to anchor a boat.

I know I belong to him and that chain.
 
Check back by Sunday

i will have tried it by then. Best place for the chain is a marine supply store ... lots of stainless steel chain.

She will love this.
 
Erotic and Sensual Chains

I actually do a whole workshop/demo on the Erotic and Sensual Chains. The sound, feel and look of them. Nothing compares. Chains don't "give" like rope or other bondage. But they can be used for soooooooo much more!!!

One of my first experiences I ever had in the lifestyle was the chain trick. It has been with me for almost 20 years. Many people seem hesitant to try it. DON'T BE.

If you are worried about a metal allergy or have other concerns, wrap the chain in a chain condom- plastic wrap. Be sure to use food grade - it is going inside. NO PINCHING and easy clean up.

Get Wicked:devil:
 
There seems to be lots of different opinions about the safest chain to use in the chain trick. Obviously I don’t want to use a chain that would have the potential for releasing unpleasant chemicals in the body. Would stainless be best? If yes, what grade? My wife in the past has been allergic to earrings, now wears mostly silver ones and is not allergic, is there a metal I should stay away from?
 
I actually do a whole workshop/demo on the Erotic and Sensual Chains. The sound, feel and look of them. Nothing compares. Chains don't "give" like rope or other bondage. But they can be used for soooooooo much more!!!

One of my first experiences I ever had in the lifestyle was the chain trick. It has been with me for almost 20 years. Many people seem hesitant to try it. DON'T BE.

If you are worried about a metal allergy or have other concerns, wrap the chain in a chain condom- plastic wrap. Be sure to use food grade - it is going inside. NO PINCHING and easy clean up.

Get Wicked:devil:
I am trying to figure out how to use plastic wrap whilst you're sliding the chain in one link at a time.

Do you mean-- make a snake of plastic-covered chain?
 
All these years on Lit and I've never run across this thread till now :cool:
This sounds really fun...erotic...!

I've got to try this...
Currently no partner but I'm going to stock up on some chain anyway :)
 
Back
Top