The Chain Trick

Proper Chain

:devil:

If the chain is not available to you locally remember you can buy anything on the internet. Search, Search.

Proof coil chain was recommended. Anchor chain is BBB chain. When I want shrimp cocktail I don't buy tuna fish. Use the right ingredients for the true taste.

I tried this several years ago, at my lover's request. To his surprise, i was able to take all the chain on the first try, and then he penetrated me while it was in there. It was amazing, and I'm sad I haven't had the chance to try it again!

I read this thread a week or so ago. I went out and got a Stainless chain and are going to give it a try tonight. I will let you know how it goes.

Attachments

• 141.jpg
    141.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 726
  • 142.jpg
    142.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 632
Chain trick + anal

OK, I'm planning a scene that's going to happen next month; my plaything is going to be completely in my power for a day, and I want to make it memorable for her. So among other things I'm planning to do the chain trick, take her out for a coffee with the chain inserted, and then later, with the chain still in her cunt, bugger her (gently, with plenty of lube). Then, stimulate her to orgasm and withdraw the chain as she orgasms.

My hypothesis is that the combination of the chain and anal sex will give her an incredible feeling of tightness, as well as feeling more transgressive than either the chain trick or anal sex on their own; but that it won't injure her in any way.

Does anyone think this is a really bad idea? If so, why: what do you think could go wrong? I don't mind if it's a bit sore for her, I think the thrill would be worth it. But I really don't want to harm her.

OK, I'm planning a scene that's going to happen next month; my plaything is going to be completely in my power for a day, and I want to make it memorable for her. So among other things I'm planning to do the chain trick, take her out for a coffee with the chain inserted, and then later, with the chain still in her cunt, bugger her (gently, with plenty of lube). Then, stimulate her to orgasm and withdraw the chain as she orgasms.

My hypothesis is that the combination of the chain and anal sex will give her an incredible feeling of tightness, as well as feeling more transgressive than either the chain trick or anal sex on their own; but that it won't injure her in any way.

Does anyone think this is a really bad idea? If so, why: what do you think could go wrong? I don't mind if it's a bit sore for her, I think the thrill would be worth it. But I really don't want to harm her.

They only thing I can think of is that if she's rather narrow set and small.. you may actually have a hard time (ha!) achieving anal if she's *that* full.

Lovely idea.

I don't think it's a bad idea at all. Can't see any scary dangers... will you have her on all fours as you bugger her from behind? Only teentsy "danger "there might be the chain pressing and knocking against her urethra (helped by gravity) as she is buggered and causing cystitis. A risk I'd happily take if I were your plaything ;)

They only thing I can think of is that if she's rather narrow set and small.. you may actually have a hard time (ha!) achieving anal if she's *that* full.

Lovely idea.

I don't think it's a bad idea at all. Can't see any scary dangers... will you have her on all fours as you bugger her from behind? Only teentsy "danger "there might be the chain pressing and knocking against her urethra (helped by gravity) as she is buggered and causing cystitis. A risk I'd happily take if I were your plaything ;)

Thank you both for your positive votes. Yes she's small, but has had children. Yes, I agree that anal penetration might be a bit tight when she's stuffed full of chain.

Catty, I was planning to have her wrists cuffed to her ankles - so she's effectively kneeling but with her shoulders also on the floor. That would make her pelvis even more tilted than all fours. You think this is a bad plan? What posture would you think would be safer/more comfortable for her?

Catty, I was planning to have her wrists cuffed to her ankles - so she's effectively kneeling but with her shoulders also on the floor. That would make her pelvis even more tilted than all fours. You think this is a bad plan? What posture would you think would be safer/more comfortable for her?

Actually that sounds better than bog-standard doggy position in terms of cystitis risk. Cystitis from impact tends to come from happenings in the bottom inch and a half or so of the vadge. If she's tilted forwards as you plan, that will be less likely as the main weight and bulk of the chain will be deeper inside her.

Of course cystitis, though an annoyance, is neither life-threatening nor likely to last for more than a couple of days, so go for it!:cattail:

Thank you both for your positive votes. Yes she's small, but has had children. Yes, I agree that anal penetration might be a bit tight when she's stuffed full of chain.

heh.. I just ended up thinking about that, because anal's difficult for me when I'm barely full of anything else.

I'm thinking though now, how it might feel for *you* ... you'd surely feel some chain pressing against you through that thin membrane. That would be interesting!

heh.. I just ended up thinking about that, because anal's difficult for me when I'm barely full of anything else.

I'm thinking though now, how it might feel for *you* ... you'd surely feel some chain pressing against you through that thin membrane. That would be interesting!

I'm sure I shall. I'll obviously take this very gently indeed and abandon it if she seems distressed at all (she has a safeword, but is also rather proud of her own toughness and courage - which are both formidable). I will report back on how the scene went.

Here are some pictures of our night with the chain

(removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
To avoid pinching

My chain has been ordered. I'm thinking about ways to avoid the problem with pinching.

I'd have to fashion the tool but what about a using some sort of a soft thin probe with a small y at the end that could be used to catch the first inserted link to pull in the next link or two? Or possibly use those small magnetic pick up tools? Although you would be using the probe to push, the effect would be that the chain would be pulled from the inside rather that pushing on each link.

Would it help to use a speculum or would that be just as painful as the occasional pinch? Or is the sliding of the chain in link by link part of the fun?

My chain has been ordered. I'm thinking about ways to avoid the problem with pinching.

I'd have to fashion the tool but what about a using some sort of a soft thin probe with a small y at the end that could be used to catch the first inserted link to pull in the next link or two? Or possibly use those small magnetic pick up tools? Although you would be using the probe to push, the effect would be that the chain would be pulled from the inside rather that pushing on each link.

Would it help to use a speculum or would that be just as painful as the occasional pinch? Or is the sliding of the chain in link by link part of the fun?

Eww no - just go slowly - the pinches are not too bad and are a hell of a lot better than all that palaver!

This is by far one of the most interesting thing I have read in a while. I'm going to stop by Home Depot this weekend.

This has been on my mind lately. Perhaps it's been a recent craving for sensations. Just thought I'd give it a bump as my way of saying that as I edge closer to the edge in my mind, that I still in some ways prefer the tried & tested that can cause pleasure (or pain).

so ... went and bought the wife some chain... after aunt flow leaves we shall see :)

Back