60+ and Those Who Love Them

OK, I'm not quite there yet but only about 2 1/2 months away so I'll chime in. My sex drive experienced a sharp uptick in the last few years. I've tried so many new things in that time and find myself masturbating like a teenager again. I don't know how to explain it, but I sure am enjoying it!
 
If she wasn't 60+ she sure looked like it. Disgusting hygiene but fantastic BJ. Wanted to fuck again but I just couldn't go through that again. Plus seeing her balding head go up and down on my cock was disturbing.

Some woman age well and still are sexy in their 60's; she wasn't one of them.
 
A little fun from last weekend! :devil:
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Cant stand the winter any longer! 18-24 inches of snow from Today thru Sunday! Grrrrrrrrr! At the tanning Salon!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Cant stand the winter any longer! 18-24 inches of snow from Today thru Sunday! Grrrrrrrrr! At the tanning Salon!

Maybe I should join you there!
See how much trouble we'd get into!

(And keep the snow there!!!!)
 
OH my Goodness! My freckles popped out! Along with a couple of other things! :)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1
Cant stand the winter any longer! 18-24 inches of snow from Today thru Sunday! Grrrrrrrrr! At the tanning Salon!

What a great shot of a lush and lovely woman! Your beauty is positively joyful!!! 💗

And, YES...enough of the snow already!!! 😬
 
Back
Top