Bienvenue chez Brunette!

Letting the day's pressure out...

bae7zJt.jpg

Taking nude pictures of your gorgeous body is highly recommended to revive yourself!:cattail:

Beautiful subject and great camera person eye

You are beautiful and the camera operator has a great eye for light and composition..

Letting the day's pressure out...

An old photo of a much younger me...

I viewed these and the color figure study photo of you sitting on the bed. All were exceptionally good pictures and you really are a beauty.

If you've done all of the photos yourself then you have an exceptionally good eye and an artistic talent. I'm a big fan of B&W nudes and love the poses you used. Kudos to you and many thanks.

I viewed these and the color figure study photo of you sitting on the bed. All were exceptionally good pictures and you really are a beauty.

If you've done all of the photos yourself then you have an exceptionally good eye and an artistic talent. I'm a big fan of B&W nudes and love the poses you used. Kudos to you and many thanks.

Thanks a lot!

This last one was done by a professional photographer, and was published at the time.
:kiss:

Thanks a lot!

This last one was done by a professional photographer, and was published at the time.
:kiss:

That sounds like a great experience. Professional photography session and having a beautiful picture from the session of you published. Excellent!!!

Even better your a very good photographer in your own right.

Back