Let's talk sex....

Yeah, make me laugh, or at the very least, smile a lot!

The last flick that made me smile was Salmon Fishing in the Yemen. Watched it while I flew the ditch last October.
 
Last edited:
I'll check it out. Oh, Emily Blunt. I like her.

Have you seen Silver Linings Playbook? It's really good. The acting in the movie is top notch. I loved it.
 
Between this and whatever your other screen name was, you've been here for more than 10 years. For someone in her mid-40s, that's more than "a while." It's a quarter of your life.

Here's where you went off track on this one: not by promising pictures, although that was a stupid overreach. Not by posting blow-by-blows; if you're going to have a fake-orgy, you might as well post a few updates along the way.

It was right here:



You were trying so hard to save the picture story that you fucked yourself up for any endgame. All you needed to say was that nobody took pictures, and you could have had a few people calling you a liar, the same ones who always do, and moved on.

But you doubled down. That's where it all fell apart. Now you've been stuck coming up with reasons why even though the pictures really do exist, no one can see them. You've been through quite a few of them: Keira and Glen don't want their pictures on any internet site. Keira and Glen don't want their pictures on this internet site. There are some pictures but not a lot. There are things you need to do to them that you don't know how to do. You did some stuff to them that you aren't happy with. They are on one computer and you're on another. You have a shed to build so can't get to them.

And finally: in between orgying, winning money at the races, eating breakfast pizza, and drunken fucky sucky fucky, Keira found a few hours to poke around on the General Board and come to conclusion that we suck, something one wonders why she didn't recognize after a few minutes, or even if she didn't, why she stuck with it either way for hours when there was orgysex and drinking and gambling and pizza to be had, or why she bothered at all if she wasn't going to let her pictures be on any site anyway. At any rate she mentions it to you, and it opens your eyes to what it's "really" like here, after a quarter of your life spent posting here...a realization that apparently took a week to sink in, since you spent the first part of the week pretending you were fussing with pictures to post here among the suckos.

That's where you went wrong. The double down on the pictures after the fact. Should have just said "No pics but lots of memories. So what's new with you, Lit?"

Now you're stuck being what's new.

Rofl classic summary once again.
 
Neither. I've been so suckered into trying to 'prove' to a whole bunch of people that I probably wouldn't even talk to in r/l, that I lost focus.
Thankfully, someone who actually does care has opened my eyes to the crap, and I am now rethinking everything (which is why I haven't been around much.)
This place is fake..... but I won't cut ties completely, as there are a few I have met, and some friends.
But definitely changing my idea of lit.
Sad really - because in the beginning, lit was quite cool.

What did they think of $$$$ :eek:

You know, the "other" site you post on.
 
it boggles my mind that you still don't see this coming.
if you asked any gber, whether they liked you or not, what would be the result of a wq thread on a planned orgy with the promise of pics? they could predict this thread in it's entirety.
yet every time you act like it's a surprise.
 
Narcissists with no self awareness whatsoever are easily surprised, again and again. WQ has yet to find a clue.

:cool:
 
The only thing I found surprising was the tone of Drown's posts, so not in character, the only disappointment in the thread.
 
Sonny, your assessment is accurate and about 3 sentences in between the "Foolish Humans!" trope and the denouement scene in an episode of Murder She Wrote.
 
what the fuck'd i do?

this is not now hunny redux...
that's all.
just different dumbfuck accents
and racial... uhhhh...
undertones...

i'm here for the intervention none-the-less.
fucking subpoena
got delivered when i was in the fucking john.

nice work, fuckos!
 
I fricken love Gold Class at Harbourtown.
Makes the most boring shit do-able - drinks and pop corn....I even sat through Skyfall in Gold.

The cinema at The Barracks near the Roma St station has a bar downstairs. Don't even have to be in gold class to take a drink in to the movie.

But I tend to cheap out and go to Southbank.
 
The cinema at The Barracks near the Roma St station has a bar downstairs. Don't even have to be in gold class to take a drink in to the movie.

But I tend to cheap out and go to Southbank.

The Beartooth theater/pub is a great place to see a movie while quaffing a cold one and/or eating pizza or other food in our town.
 
The Beartooth theater/pub is a great place to see a movie while quaffing a cold one and/or eating pizza or other food in our town.

The Olympic Club, Centralia. Have dinner, watch a movie and quaff a ( or more) cold brew/s.


Comshaw
 
Back
Top