Has anyone else done this???

cream1rst

Really Really Experienced
So am i the only one that feels the need to get off before a date or sexual experience? As in do you masterbate before sex, either the night before (which i did last nite) or a couple hours before??

I feel that the tension is gone and i can perform better with control over my orgasm. Can any1 else relate?? Whats your views on this??
Stories and graphic interpretation are encouraged!!...

I did

I did what you are saying a couple times when i was younger. I was in the military and hadn't been with a woman in quite a while. When I got home i started going to some of the local bars that I was legal to get into now. I bumped into an old friend from high school and we talked and got caught up. She told me she already had a kid and a divorce (only 4yrs since we graduated) and was single. We made arrangements for me to call in a day or 2 to go out together. I called her the next day and made a date for friday night. I started to swell just talking to her on the phone cause i had a crush on her in high school. She was a full figured girl but in all the right places and she was always nice to me even though I was a shy pimple faced kid. She'd smile and say hi to me whenever she saw me but her stupid boy friend was always hanging around so i could never say much to her. Anyway the day i was going to pick her up I didn't think there'd be any sex but if there was gonna be i knew i'd cum quick. So about an hour before I to pick her up i got in the shower and started lathering up and i started to harden thinking about going out with her and how hot i thought she was. I knew I'd have a problem with boners around her so I started lathering my cock slowly thinking about her. It wasn't long and I was stroking faster knowing I needed to do this so my cockhead wouldn't be in charge on the date. Pretty soon my knees were slightly bent and I had a hand on the wall to balance me and I looked down and watched a nice big load of hot cum shoot onto the floor. I stll remember to this day how good it felt standing there cumming thinking about her. When I picked her up I was still tingly but my cockhead wasn't in charge and I had a great time with her even though there wasn't any sex that night. The next time though things were different........

Do i smell a sequel....????

I did what you are saying a couple times when i was younger. I was in the military and hadn't been with a woman in quite a while. When I got home i started going to some of the local bars that I was legal to get into now. I bumped into an old friend from high school and we talked and got caught up. She told me she already had a kid and a divorce (only 4yrs since we graduated) and was single. We made arrangements for me to call in a day or 2 to go out together. I called her the next day and made a date for friday night. I started to swell just talking to her on the phone cause i had a crush on her in high school. She was a full figured girl but in all the right places and she was always nice to me even though I was a shy pimple faced kid. She'd smile and say hi to me whenever she saw me but her stupid boy friend was always hanging around so i could never say much to her. Anyway the day i was going to pick her up I didn't think there'd be any sex but if there was gonna be i knew i'd cum quick. So about an hour before I to pick her up i got in the shower and started lathering up and i started to harden thinking about going out with her and how hot i thought she was. I knew I'd have a problem with boners around her so I started lathering my cock slowly thinking about her. It wasn't long and I was stroking faster knowing I needed to do this so my cockhead wouldn't be in charge on the date. Pretty soon my knees were slightly bent and I had a hand on the wall to balance me and I looked down and watched a nice big load of hot cum shoot onto the floor. I stll remember to this day how good it felt standing there cumming thinking about her. When I picked her up I was still tingly but my cockhead wasn't in charge and I had a great time with her even though there wasn't any sex that night. The next time though things were different........

So end the suspense lol, how was that next date??

I have

The next date was great. Once again I wasn't sure there'd be sex but I jacked off again in the shower again so my cock wouldn't be in control. I picked her up and we went to a cafe for supper and talked and got caught up more. I let it slip that i had a crush on her in high school and she smiled and said she kinda figured that. After we ate we talked more and we started flirting a little and left and were driving around. She was sitting close to me (seatbelts weren't required back then) and rested her hand on my knee and when i squirmed a little she said we should find some place more quiet. I headed out of town and found some woods to drive into and parked. We started making out and i was a little shy cause i hadn't been with a lot of women yet and wasn't sure how aggresive to be. After we kissed and hugged a while i reached up and cupped her breast and she moaned into the kiss. I squeezed and she broke the kiss and lifted her shirt off and smiled and says....It's been a while for me to. I stared at her bra as she reached back and undid it and let it drop and exposed her boobs. I blushed and smiled and reached out and cupped em and knew tonight was gonna be a lucky night. We made out getting each other undressed and climbed into the back seat (cars were bigger back then). I blushed and kinda stuttered that i hadn't done this much and she said that's ok and pulled my head to her boob and says suck my nipples. I started doing that and she took one of my hands and moved it down to her hairy pussy and rubbed my fingers and told me to rub her like that. I did and she came quick then told me to sit and she crawled onto my lap and slowly lowered her soaked pussy down onto me and we both moaned like it was our first time. We sat there and slowly ground together and when i felt my load cumming i start thrusting up into her and she started pounding down onto me and i came the hardest i think i ever had. I did last a little bit though before i came in her but what she liked is the fact that i stayed hard afterwards for a while so she could keep fucking me. I'm not sure if she came again but it was great just having her sweaty naked body on me grinding and pounding down on me. So yes masturbating before a date is a good way to control yourself and not cum so quick if you do get to play around.

never leave home with a loaded gun....The scenes in What about Mary comes to mind. I always like going loaded... if I get laid I want to cover her with a good Man sized cum shot...or fill her mouth....

never leave home with a loaded gun....The scenes in What about Mary comes to mind. I always like going loaded... if I get laid I want to cover her with a good Man sized cum shot...or fill her mouth....

Yea i understand that but lucky me, i cum hard and alot all the time so she'll get that mouth full all the time..

Fortunately i cum hard and alot all the time so its ok for me to play beforehand...

So i cam hard last nite in anticipation for vday ofcourse. I plan to have long, hot, sweaty, messy sex. Ill be able to control more and ill be sure to update you guys tmrrw morning.

The next date was great.

Willyeddy, I loved your tale. Thanks. Brought back thoughts of early days for me too, not least car-rocking episodes.

I'm now of the age when concerns about early ejaculation are in the past; it's a good phase to be in I tell you! I sometimes think it's the real meaning behind the saying, "life begins at 40".

But, before that, I remember several times when if my wife and I had been apart for a few days, and I'd inevitably been hotting up and bigging up thinking about 'the re-union'. I'd give myself a jack off because I was determined to give her a real blast all the way before unloading in her. I have to say those wanks were a bit perfunctory, getting it done, no great shakes, so that a few hours later ... Now those were great shakes, always.

A further thought: I guess I'm really grateful that over the years there has never been any question that there would be that 're-union'. We have both always known that we both would really be wanting and needing that, as soon as.

Si ;)

Back