I.M. Fauve Gallery

Gypsy and variations
removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
On the previous page I loved Aftermath and Hotel Table Service...yum!

I like the filmy texture of the material on the first belly dancer. The bottom of the column made me laugh, would it be Doric, Ionic or Corinthian? lol

Aftermath had that Throbbing sense of proportion that most of us males are subject to.

On the previous page I loved Aftermath and Hotel Table Service...yum!

I like the filmy texture of the material on the first belly dancer. The bottom of the column made me laugh, would it be Doric, Ionic or Corinthian? lol

Thanks. I'm glad you found something of interest. :D

The base appears more Ionic (as Doric is likely to have no base at all), though I imagine a kind of composite, with something more Egyptian or near Corinthian (Acanthus leaves) for a capital. Glad you noticed the detailed banding.:)

Aftermath had that Throbbing sense of proportion that most of us males are subject to.

:D

Indeed. ergo my screen name.

I have quite a few illustrations utilizing the visual metaphor for how a man's sense of urgency and focus can become enormous! Classic Japanese erotica uses this technique.

Last edited:
the illustrations that go with the story...

Last edited:
LOOK! a NEW one!!!!!

"Under Standing"
(typically I prefer the woman bound, but I also like this concept:D)

Last edited:
Mmmmm...
I love to look.

let me look

Last edited:
Spring time!
Tulips and Two Lips!
I'm not a gardener, myself. I am often elnlisted to do the heavy digging and lifting though.

I sure wouldn't mind watching gardening like this!:)

Those hand tools are actual Corona tools with a clit bumper! or...if you rotated 180° it could , maybe be an anal tickler :D

(of course you'd want clean tools, but in fantasy land, where I live, there is no "dirt" or disease!:) )

Last edited:
another new one...

I like when a woman feels confident and sexy enough to show herself to me.:)

Last edited:
Was just think of sex in the shower...

which also reminded me of the invisibility fantasy...
slipping into a shower..and then slipping in...

from an earlier post
attachment.php

Last edited:
Spring time!
Tulips and Two Lips!
I'm not a gardener, myself. I am often elnlisted to do the heavy digging and lifting though.

I sure wouldn't mind watching gardening like this!:)
attachment.php

Those hand tools are actual Corona tools with a clit bumper! or...if you rotated 180° it could , maybe be an anal tickler :D

(of course you'd want clean tools, but in fantasy land, where I live, there is no "dirt" or disease!:) )
Love this!!! And after a long orgasm just nap right there.

Love this!!! And after a long orgasm just nap right there.

:) I always feel like taking a nap after an orgasm.

A pleasant surprise to find some color, it's a beautiful piece.

Thank you. I have a few color pieces, but most are bw, because they are quickies. There's the Fox hunt, a Batman & Batgirl, The Full Moon, Night Moves, the masked ball, Wave of pleasure (not sure if that is currently posted), hmmm... several others... oh Evil Alpaca (one of few done in acrylic)

evil alpaca...black sheep.

A quicky acrylic painting.

Last edited:
My desire/motivation to finish compiling the collected works book......waxes and wanes.

mostly has waned.....

tho' have just recently had a notion to try and find time, when there is time to revisit.

Just looked — the last time I made any adjustments was 3 years ago in May!

at least there can be some new content, though I have not been able to be as prolific as I was back then.
there are currently 254 pages!

Last edited:
LOL, I really love your tulips and twolips! Too bad my garden has no fence and is right by the park so there are constantly people going by on their way to walk their dogs/kids.

I'm slowly drafting a review blogpost on belly dancing. Can I use one of your lovely pictures to illustrate it? I could link to the post in this thread.

:rose:

LOL, I really love your tulips and twolips! Too bad my garden has no fence and is right by the park so there are constantly people going by on their way to walk their dogs/kids.

:)
thanks!
I appreciate the feedback.

Yeah, fantasies about exhibitionism/voyeurism can be fun, but I keep kids (and pets) out of it.

But I wouldn't mind being "Wilson" (not Tom Hanks' volleyball, rather Tim toolman Taylor's neighbor) to that particular gardening scene.:cool:

thanks!

Yeah, fantasies about exhibitionism/voyeurism can be fun, but I keep kids (and pets) out of it.

But I wouldn't mind being "Wilson" (not Tom Hanks' volleyball, rather Tim toolman Taylor's neighbor) to that particular gardening scene.:cool:

Toolman Taylor reference.... swoon!

thanks!

I like the way you draw the hat and the shorts hanging off her leg, she has evidently been overcome by heat and thrown herself down there. And I wish someone would design a set of those tools for real! LOL.

Back