(Very) Short Stories Thread

Not So Ancient History

The archeologist held the amphora, admiring its form. As her hands ran along the undulating aspects of the ancient vessel, she remembered doing the same to her Dean the night before. Using her hips as handles, she'd fingered her department head's opening before lowering her mouth to slake her thirst.
 
A Peek Inside Her Roommate's Bedroom

Margot came home from her vacation sooner than expected in time to hear a noise coming from the bedroom of her roommate Joanna which made Margot take a peek inside and see Joanna having her pussy probed by their next door neighbor Ted before he saw Margot watching them fuck.
 
LaQuinta, Room 151

Point remote, more volume. Crying still louder.
Panties. Bra. Chewed gum. Cluttered mattress.
Phone lit. Wife: 💝. 8:37.
“What you wanted.” My voice.
Door opens. Her face red. Cleavage hickeyed. Neck bitten. Ass bleeding, belt-marked.
“But I’m married in fifteen hours.”
“You’ll need makeup.”
She kneels, panicked.
More volume.
Wails.
 
Last edited:
A Bartender's Wet Dream

Helen was working behind the bar until a handsome stud sat down and touched her on the cheek which suddenly made her get naked and let the guy get behind her for some tit holding and ass fucking before Diana smacked Helen on the face to wake her friend up.
 
Bowling Balls

Everyone's eyes were glued to the tournament lanes where bowling balls flew towards pins. No one noticed the horny waitress with the blonde dreads on her knees before her favorite pro-bowler, gagging to take him whole. The best way to take a big tip was in one deep, throat-filling swallow.
 
Found - One Pleasure Unit

After she was done with her shower, Joanna had put on her red robe and gone into the basement lab to check on Roger but instead of her husband, she found a young woman standing naked which made Joanna kneel down and suck the girl's pussy before Roger activated her.
 
Seeing Red

Carmen preened before the mirror displaying her red dress, crimson heels, and fishnet-clad thighs. The only thing missing was Sir to amplify how sexy she felt sitting on a dressing room bench with her hem high and her fingers deep within her fleshy folds. Her damp finger hit record instead.
 
To Surprise His Girlfriend

George had finally made it to Los Angeles in order to surprise his girlfriend Laura but when he walked into her apartment, George saw Laura having her ass probed by Mark and her pussy licked by Louise before Laura looked and smiled at George and held out her hand.
 
I felt his nakedness pressing into my nakedness from behind. Could feel his cock drooling between my butt cheeks as his arms encircled me and his hands played with my breasts. Soft kisses pressed against the back of my neck. I knew what come next would be wonderful!
 
Get Off Her!

As soon as Ryan said, "Action!", Ashton dropped his pants and got on top of Daniela in order to suck her tits and fuck her pussy but that was before Sabrina walked on to the set and yelled, "GET OFF HER, PRICK! THAT BITCH IS MINE TO FUCK! NOT YOURS!"
 
Pre-Flight Prep

“You have the time, mister?” He gave her a toothy smile, noting her wrist watch. He knew a working girl when he saw one, and he had a few free hours before his flight. After pounding her throat, he would leave for the airport—his balls and his wallet significantly lighter.
 
On The Third Week Of Their Tropical Vacation

It was on the third week of their tropical vacation that Steve returned to the hut and saw Nicolly naked and fingering herself while watching her lover Harlow licking the pussy of Steve's wife Brooke which made Steve take his clothes off and grab Brooke's breasts before fucking her ass.
 
Ménage of Many

Everything was prepared, the location, the AV equipment, the women. Through the app on his phone, he switched between the feeds in every room depicting women feasting hungrily between each other's legs. His new ménage would house more than three lovers. Still, his hard work afforded him some hardcore play.
 
Eric And Diana On The Sofa

After he woke up, Johnny left Elyce sleeping in bed and went downstairs for some breakfast only to have him see Eric probe Diana's pussy on the sofa which made Johnny play with his dick before he went back upstairs to let Elyce know he was ready for Round Two.
 
A Slap-Happy Domme

Frank's panic attack happened while he lay naked at the end of her whip. She'd demanded sexual gratification and would not be delayed for a moment by his anxiety. Jerking him roughly, she made his cock hard. Her resulting exam entailed quick slaps to his erection and his cathartic release.
 
Through my mind while fucking her:
Her tits
My current dalliance
Wetter than normal
Her eyes closed
Thinking of another
Me?
Her?
Fourteen years married
Kid next room
Come quietly
 
The Bride Wore Red

Leslie was a non-traditional bride who decided to gift her fiancé's groomsmen with handjobs the morning of her wedding. With them standing all in a row, she changed her mind the last minute, opting instead for a set of matching cock rings in her favorite shade of lipstick, ‘hot wife' red.
 
Last edited:
Sarah Walked Into The Den

Sarah walked into the den and saw John sitting naked and playing with his cock while watching Cecily having a blindfolded threesome in the sauna with Chris and Karen which made Sarah get naked, spin John around and ride his dick while she watched Chris and Karen still fuck Cecily.
 
An Uncleansed Palate

She doused each judges' cock in wine, savoring the lusty bouquet. Her sommelier's exam included rim-licking, but only after swishing each man’s aged vintage in her mouth. Unfortunately, their nutty flavors blended together on her tongue, making it impossible to tell who tasted best. She should've spat instead of swallowed.
 
Kurt, Guess Where I Found Barbara

Daryl walked into a movie theater in order to see that new movie 'Studio 54' with some friends only to have him see Barbara getting her pussy licked by Diana which made Daryl step outside and call Kurt on his cell phone to say where he found that friend's wife.
 
Last edited:
Snake appeal

Nika's erotic power wasn't imaginary. Her hips, her breasts, her mouth, Anna was mesmerized by the seductive way Nika moved. The wine flowed freely between them--first, bottle to glass, then lips to tongue. Not a drop spilled as the two women kissed, their flicking tongues and entwining bodies like snakes.
 
Nika's erotic power wasn't imaginary. Her hips, her breasts, her mouth, Anna was mesmerized by the seductive way Nika moved. The wine flowed freely between them--first, bottle to glass, then lips to tongue. Not a drop spilled as the two women kissed, their flicking tongues and entwining bodies like snakes.

That’s probably your best.
 
After That Time In The Pool

After they were done with splashing around with their friends in the pool, Michael and Ashley went into the house where they got naked inside the master bedroom and she allowed him to probe her pussy on the bed before she saw Aaron filming the whole scene while rubbing cock.
 
There Goes the Neighborhood Association

Jacob, the face of her condo association, communicated repeated complaints of banging headboards, never suspecting it was a St. Andrew's cross. Inviting them all to her next munch satisfied their curiosities. Even Jacob went home with party favors in the form of lash marks, which put the matter to rest.
 
Jessica's Discovery In The Shower

Jessica walked into the shower of the girls locker room in time to see two of her friends Krysten and Simone kissing and touching each other which made Jessica play with her dick before she placed her hands on Simone's belly and began to anal probe her while kissing Krysten.
 
Back
Top