Compromising Pictures

cassandrafoxx

Virgin
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Posts
25
Help! I am being blackmailed by a neighbor kid for sex. He has photo's of me that no one must see ever or I'd be ruined. I have no one to turn to. I can't refuse him and I can't go to the police as I'm not totally sure of the incest laws in this state. Does anyone have any ideas?
 
Survived the heat today Rainshine? - One more day of it... yahoo for the weekend.

Did you have a good holiday break?
 
Now since I have been eating oatmeal from childhood is that why I don't suffer from uncle dribblybitsjohnson's diabeetus?

fair question
 
Now since I have been eating oatmeal from childhood is that why I don't suffer from uncle dribblybitsjohnson's diabeetus?

fair question

I been wondering what makes your eyes Pansy Purple. You related to Barney?
 
Now this is getting really creepy - no, uncle nojizzinmajohnson - your barney is safe - no relation

I've passed on your contact for cassandrasoxx - seems he likes the barneys
 
Help! I am being blackmailed by a neighbor kid for sex. He has photo's of me that no one must see ever or I'd be ruined. I have no one to turn to. I can't refuse him and I can't go to the police as I'm not totally sure of the incest laws in this state. Does anyone have any ideas?

Why don't you and your son/daughter just fuck the neighbourhood kid?
 
Found it
1554561_499811680135239_726724451_n.jpg
 
The girl next door teacher is keeping it in the family and the neighbor kid found out. Did you mean to post this to the "Story Ideas" tread?
 
There is only one way to resolve the situation. You are going to have to fuck him. Or you could cruise Craig's list and find a suitable replacement.
 
Whatever drug "cassandra" is on I'll have 2 bags full please.
 
Help! I am being blackmailed by a neighbor kid for sex. He has photo's of me that no one must see ever or I'd be ruined. I have no one to turn to. I can't refuse him and I can't go to the police as I'm not totally sure of the incest laws in this state. Does anyone have any ideas?

Perhaps you will find a better reception here, but probably not.
 
Help! I am being blackmailed by a neighbor kid for sex. He has photo's of me that no one must see ever or I'd be ruined. I have no one to turn to. I can't refuse him and I can't go to the police as I'm not totally sure of the incest laws in this state. Does anyone have any ideas?

One post in over two years and THIS is what you post?:confused:

I hope you are an ALT!
 
Oh, I'm so sorry, cassandrafoxx. That's terrible and scary, and not much on a good escape. And to be in the hands of a little selfish twip, who's only got half a brain to think with. With a lot to lose.

A lawyer's got to take your side! He's got to stick up for you and protect you the best he can. His job is to take your side and defend you as much as he can. He's got to do th best he can. It's his job.

Fuckin' the little bastard is so ugly, and to be with someone who wants to hurt you. It must feel unbearable. It will get you out of immediate threat of exposure and give you some time to work out something better. But it will give him more and more ammunition to use against you, and you'll be getting into a hole that's just gets deeper and deeper. You can't be with him until the statutes of limitations runs out; he'll just get worse and worse. Who knows what he'll be like when he's in his twenties.

Maybe take some time to steel up you heart and you're ready to do this on your own. When your courage is up. Best would be a good girlfriend to hold your hand while you go through this, And walk into a lawyers office and see if he can help you. If you talk to one, he can't tell anyone. He's got to keep it a secret and he's got to figure out the best thing to help. Be general at first and make sure he can't tell anyone if you tell him all.

I'm sorry some of the post were unkind. I don't think that's fair or shows a heart. There are plenty of good people who's hearts will break when they find out what happening.

My heart goes out to you and and I wish you to the best. The one undeanialbe thing is that this will pass. There is a light at the end. There will be a day where the road is clear in front of you, and nothing is hanging over your shoulder. Be brave and strong and see if you find the good friends you have who will stand by you. Best wishes CassandraFoxx, and my hearts with you. I wish I could do more.

Edit: Re below. Don't let that bother you. There are people like that. I treat them like garbage in the street; you have learn to step over to keep clean just like you'd step over something dirty on the sidewalk. There are plenty of people that would care about what's going on and would want to help you. You just look around a pick the good people, and ignore the bad ones. The good one hang out together.

Something I didn't say before. This isn't like some dirty old man who trapped a young girl. I do use a double standard. I don't feel any sympathy for some snot nosed young puke. He's smiling how lucky he was. You're the one who deserves sympathy, and I wish you the best, and hope some of your friends are good friends. Good luck and my best wishes
 
Last edited:
Back
Top