Throat Fucking

TakemetomyO

Virgin
Do you prefer a champ that can take it all, or do you like the gag? And why?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Im just happy to get my cock sucked.

This made me smile :D

For me , I prefer a 'trier' to a ' champ' (maybe it's the English psyche? Lmao).. There is something hot about the repeated attempts and the occasional spluttering failure ;)

Last edited:
I never knew that men enjoy the gag.....I really wish to learn more about this. Thanks to those that replied!

I never knew that men enjoy the gag.....I really wish to learn more about this. Thanks to those that replied!

It isn't that I prefer that, necessarily. It is nice to see that she is eager to do something that she is less than proficient at. Enthusiasm is key to a good blowjob of any description.

It isn't that I prefer that, necessarily. It is nice to see that she is eager to do something that she is less than proficient at. Enthusiasm is key to a good blowjob of any description.

Enthusiasm and patience! Xoxoxoxo

AND eye contact?

Enthusiasm and patience! Xoxoxoxo

AND eye contact?

THIS.

If you're going to suck a guy off, there's more to it than just bobbing your head back and forth. There's such a psychological component to it, that only the girls who really know can understand it.

;)

I truly believe that there's two types of girls in the world. There's the "Okay, I'll suck it if I have to" crowd, and God bless them, that's fine. But that's not what makes a fantastic blowjob for a guy.

There there's the "I love you and I want to do this for you because your pleasure is my pleasure"

Blowjobs can be a wonderful physical expression of your love for your partner. But you're absolutely correct, the more enthusiastic, the better!

state of mind

It is absolutely an attitude thing for me. If she is "going through the motions" great. If she is sucking my cock like she needs my cum for survival..........amazing

It is absolutely an attitude thing for me. If she is "going through the motions" great. If she is sucking my cock like she needs my cum for survival..........amazing

That's the difference between lighting and a harmless lightning bug.

;)

As for the gag. I love it when she gags. Big ego boost for a guy.

An expert cocksucker can control the gag reflex, but call it into action when appropriately necessary.

;)

Enthusiasm is key to a good blowjob of any description.

Absolutely. When you show your partner you're happy doing it he relaxes, enjoys it more, and really shares himself through his reactions. It gets really intimate when you make it comfortable for him to let his guard down.

Blowjobs are just enthusiasm + attentiveness + practice.

I've had to coach a few friends who were nervous about it, but it's really simple. Just have fun and let him see you're enjoying it. Pay close attention to what he responds to or doesn't. Learn and just keep doing it...no guy is going to complain about you practicing (as long as you are attentive and not hurting him).

You'll develop your own style and techniques and be great at it very naturally.

Absolutely. When you show your partner you're happy doing it he relaxes, enjoys it more, and really shares himself through his reactions. It gets really intimate when you make it comfortable for him to let his guard down.

Blowjobs are just enthusiasm + attentiveness + practice.

I've had to coach a few friends who were nervous about it, but it's really simple. Just have fun and let him see you're enjoying it. Pay close attention to what he responds to or doesn't. Learn and just keep doing it...no guy is going to complain about you practicing (as long as you are attentive and not hurting him).

You'll develop your own style and techniques and be great at it very naturally.

THIS!

I only practice on my dildo :( but I do roleplay as I'm giving my "rubber boyfriend" head, and you're absolutely right, it's all about the enthusiasm and the playfulness.

Last night for example, I gave my dildo a great suck job, took it extra deep and then grabbed the back of my head, forced myself to take the whole length and held it there for a few moments to simulate him cumming in my mouth. I worked up a huge mouthful of spit and when I came off the cock, I played with it, and imagined he was videotaping me.

I then swallowed it with gusto, then gave a big smile and thumbs up.

"Did you like that, baby?"

:D

Now I just gotta wait for the guy that puts a ring on my finger so I can do that for real!!!!!

That sounds awesome!! I'm sure he'll be a very lucky guy :rose:

THIS!

I only practice on my dildo :( but I do roleplay as I'm giving my "rubber boyfriend" head, and you're absolutely right, it's all about the enthusiasm and the playfulness.

Last night for example, I gave my dildo a great suck job, took it extra deep and then grabbed the back of my head, forced myself to take the whole length and held it there for a few moments to simulate him cumming in my mouth. I worked up a huge mouthful of spit and when I came off the cock, I played with it, and imagined he was videotaping me.

I then swallowed it with gusto, then gave a big smile and thumbs up.

"Did you like that, baby?"

:D

Now I just gotta wait for the guy that puts a ring on my finger so I can do that for real!!!!!

Even them putting in the effort to try and get it down their throats is hot, for me when I get my cock sucked it just makes me want to pound them so blowjobs never seem to last too long!

Back