Suits

ericrodman101

Really Experienced
My big mistake recently was fucking a guy at work. Can't keep my cock in my pants for a hot guy in a suit. Anyway, it's over now. I got burned. His GF didn't like me. Can't imagine why?

This week I had to sit through an all day meeting at work with my (ex) fuck buddy and the new (barely legal) intern, both sitting there next to each other in suits and ties and their slimfit shirts looking for all the world like my fantasy threesome fuck. All I could imagine was them leaning in and french kissing, then stripping each other off, then me offering my cock for the two of them to kiss and suck while I fingered their asses, and then fucking their tight young asses on the table.

Had to give advice to the boss and take the minutes and all the time had the hardest hard-on under the board room table and no way to relieve it until I could limp out to the bathroom and explode into the bowl.

So if I can't fuck my fuck buddy and the intern, I am going to find relief here and post some suits fucking each other.

Let me know what you think. This first one has me hot and hard right now....

https://cdn-w.lucasentertainment.co...P256_04_Brandon_Wilde_Kaiden_Alexander_04.jpg

My big mistake recently was fucking a guy at work. Can't keep my cock in my pants for a hot guy in a suit. Anyway, it's over now. I got burned. His GF didn't like me. Can't imagine why?

This week I had to sit through an all day meeting at work with my (ex) fuck buddy and the new (barely legal) intern, both sitting there next to each other in suits and ties and their slimfit shirts looking for all the world like my fantasy threesome fuck. All I could imagine was them leaning in and french kissing, then stripping each other off, then me offering my cock for the two of them to kiss and suck while I fingered their asses, and then fucking their tight young asses on the table.

Had to give advice to the boss and take the minutes and all the time had the hardest hard-on under the board room table and no way to relieve it until I could limp out to the bathroom and explode into the bowl.

So if I can't fuck my fuck buddy and the intern, I am going to find relief here and post some suits fucking each other.

Let me know what you think. This first one has me hot and hard right now....

https://cdn-w.lucasentertainment.co...P256_04_Brandon_Wilde_Kaiden_Alexander_04.jpg
I think you are lucky you were all sitting at a table rather than comfy chairs with no where to hide

Back