Vibrator of the Month Club

Miles Long

Fuck victoriously!
Hello How To-ers, I need your help. I'm trying to get a fictional vibrator of the month business up and running. (It's the gift that keeps you coming all year long.) I was going to name it Good Vibrations - Beach Boys can roll in their graves for all I care - but it was pointed out to me that the name is already taken by some gently used sex toy emporium in San Francisco. First Rice-A-Roni and now this. If it weren't for 60's folk music and Anchor Steam I'd say fuck the Bay Area.

Regardless, we need a new name for the vibrator of the month club, so what more productive use of our time than to have a thread where people can make suggestions? Please post your ideas for good names. Also post your ideas for bad names as those might be funnier. For example, although this is a monthly service, calling it That Time of the Month would probably be a bad idea.

Thanks in advance for your help in making my fictional business a roaring success in a completely non-real way.

It occured to me I misunderstood. :wanders off with head down:

Ah ha!

Ménage a moi - Vibrator of the Month Club

It sounds fancy :)

Ah ha!

Ménage a moi - Vibrator of the Month Club

It sounds fancy :)
I love that too. Kind of makes mine sound tacky.

Any chance you can get them delivered by those flying drones?
Buzzing Your Way

These are all great ideas, but I really like Menage a Moi! Thanks How To-ers! :D

Batteries should be included (for those toys that need them) and make sure these fictional toys have long cords too, ok? Then sign me up. Thank you!

Everyone who participates gets a free one year membership to help us get inaugurated. Jeez people, chill the fuck out already. Good thing you're all about to get some non-existent vibrators in the fake mail, it sounds like you need to ease the tension a little bit so to speak. :D

You know, if there's one thing I can't stand, it's a fake tease, offering fake products to fake an orgasm! :mad: You, fine sir, are evil incarnate! :mad::mad:

:D:D:D

This is a VERY good idea for an actual business.

Time it to her ovulation cycle?

Back